Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen WahiYour feedback matters!
I have suffering from sharp knee pain ,joint pain and teeth pain. Ter is any medicine or should I go for x-ray. please suggest.
I am based in bangalore aged 54. Having severe joint pain and loosin weight drastically. Within one month I lost almost 13 kg. For what treatment I have to go?
23 year old male with an obsession for fitness. I have an intense schedule of workout every day. Been experiencing knee joint pain and hair fall for a long time. I hear Becosules helps in curing the problems mentioned. Is it true? If so, what should be the dosage? Is there any other thing I should do?
I wish to know if we can undergo Back bone surgery on our senior male member of the family after he had a broken bone (kulahe like head) from accidental fall at Home. Although he's grown weak with age but he's been active throughout life. We've got him admitted in a hospital for hip replacement surgery but now doctors are suggesting an pacemaker be operated in first place after doing eco tests (the lab reports attached) As we feel the unnecessary demand being imposed on us for additional expenses, please advise if reports indicate on pacemaker needed as patient hasn't ever reported by or related problems - warm regards.
I have pain in my sciatica nerves I am on medicine even I have consulted physiotherapist. One say to do hot water pack massage and one says ice pack. Which should I go for?
I am having pain in my knee and back. Last year I had stone in my kidney. Is it has something to do with that? what should I do?
1 am 21 years old male. I am continuosly experiencing pain in my lower back. Suggest me some treatment.
Have a hard pain in my left hand si that reason I can't lift or carry any heavy thing for a moment so what can I do in.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.
Hello, I am 24 years old. I always have pain on my legs. Especially on lower part and feet. So to get relief I usually apply ointments and massage my legs. It at least helps me to sleep at night. Otherwise its so painful dat I cnt even sleep without massage. please tell me why it pains so much.
Pain in right elbow from last 4 month & back from last 2 year. Homeo treatment is continue but no relief.
I am 30 years old male I have some fitness problem. My left leg pains alot when I run or walk more than 2 mile in a day.
I sleep for long hours. I developed back pain for dat perhaps. Can you suggest any remedy to any of these issues?
I am 50 year old both my knees have started paining suddenly what should i do I am a thyroid patient
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.