Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Radiologists in India. You will find Radiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Radiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Praveen Jain
Diagnostic X- Ray
Bone Densitometry Procedure
Uterine Artery Embolization
Interventional Diagnostic Procedures
Angiography Radial Approach
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen JainYour feedback matters!
My mother is 70 years old. As per MRI report, her spinal canal dimensions at intervertebral disc level for L4-5 is 0.14 (cross sectional area). Is surgery needed. Please let me know what further information is needed.
My mother is a diagnosed case of carcinoma right breast. Her surgery has been done on 28.05.2017. N her infected breast has been removed completely and also in pet/whole body scan it has been found that cancer is not spread to other part of body. After surgery they did biopsy report where it is found that In my mother breast cancer cell her 2/neu is 3+ and comment Her 2 gene amplification issue at18-20% of invasive breast cancer as per biopsy report. Staging is-mpT2N0Mx. The consulting doctor has said that in her case only chemotherapy is required no radiation required but now after last 6th chemotherapy over on 11.10.3017 he said that radiation will also be done. It will take 3 week 5 days in each week? Pls Sir/mam guide why he is saying about radiation now? Is that for business or it really necessary. What is the side effect of radiation? Plss pls guide sir/mam. Thanks in advance.
I want to know about disk pain. i am suffering from this pain from very long . please suggest me good treatment
The uterus is a muscular structure held in place inside your pelvis with the help of muscles, ligaments, and tissues. These muscles weaken in women due to pregnancy, childbirth or delivery complications and can lead to severe complications. One such complication is a uterine prolapse. Uterine prolapse occurs when the uterus sags or slips from its normal position into the vaginal canal.
The causes of uterine prolapse are varied and include:
- Delivering a large baby
- Difficulty in labor and delivery
- Reduction in estrogen levels post menopause
- Traumatic childbirth
- Loss or weakening of the pelvic muscle
- Conditions which lead to increased pressure in the abdominal area such as a chronic cough, straining, pelvic tumors or accumulation of fluid in the abdomen
- Loss of external support due to major surgery in pelvic area
Uterine prolapse can be complete or incomplete depending on how far the uterus sags into the vagina. Women who have minor uterine prolapse may not have any visible symptoms. However, if the condition worsens, it manifests itself in visible signs.
Symptoms of moderate or severe prolapse are:
1. A feeling of fullness or pressure in your pelvis when you sit
2. Seeing the uterus or cervix coming out of the vagina
3. Vaginal bleeding or increased discharge
4. Painful sexual intercourse
5. Recurrent bladder infections
6. Continuing back pain with difficulty in walking, urinating and moving your bowels
Without proper attention, the condition can cause impairments in the bowel, and can also affect bladder and sexual function. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My mother is a diagnosed case of carcinoma right breast. Her surgery has been done on 28.05.2017 at Delhi where her infected breast has been removed completely. And doctor has said after seeing biopsy report that only chemotherapy will be done radiation not required. And we started her chemotherapy at kolkata from different doctor as Kolkata is near to my hometown And her 6th and last chemo therapy is over on 11.10.2017. Biopsy report says that my mother breast cancer cell her 2/neu is 3+ and comment Her 2 gene amplification issue at18-20% of invasive breast cancer as per biopsy report. Staging is-mpT2N0Mx. The whole body scan pet has been done where its found that cancer has not spread to any other part of body. The consulting chemotherapy doctor also initially said that only chemotherapy will be done no radiation required but now when 6th last chemotherapy is over he is saying that radiation will also be done. Which will continue for 3 week 5 days each week. Please help sir/mam why he is suggesting it now? Is that for business purpose only? Whats is side effect of radiation Plss pls guide sir/mam. Thanks in advance.
I have got pain in my leg from two years. The MRI shows this diffuse posture lateral iv disc at L4-L5 level causing anterior epidural space and lateral recess narrowing with mild thecal sac indentation and abutting transversing nerve fibres and existing neural foramen stenosis.(2) subtle L3 -L4 diffuse posture lateral iv disc bulge causing anterior epidural space and lateral recess effacement. What is the treatment of it .is surgery necessary for it.
I have slip disc l4, l5 Should I avoid carrying weights. More over what are the exercise I must follow?
Breast Cancer is a type of cancer which develops in the cells of the breasts. It is second most common form of cancer after skin cancer, among women in the United States of America. As there has been an increase in the support for breast cancer awareness and proper funding for research has helped to make advancement in the diagnosis of the disease and also in the treatment options. As people and doctors have become more aware of what leads to breast cancer, the precautions which women should consider taking so that they can prevent themselves from getting affected by the diseases and the types of treatment to be followed by the doctors, so that they can put women on the path to recovery, the deaths associated with the disease have come down.
So, even if somebody is diagnosed with cancer, their chances of survival are extremely high nowadays. Before going into the causes of breast cancer, let’s take a look at some of the symptoms which act as indications to suggest that there is a possibility of women getting affected by breast cancer.
Medical science, technology has advanced to a great extent and there has been campaigns on breast cancer awareness. Despite all the progress, still doctors are not clear as to why do cancerous cells in the breast begin to multiply at abnormal rates from time to time. There are certain factors due to which this happens. Let’s discuss in detail:
- Age: Age is a big factor behind breast cancer. As women grow older, chances of them becoming prone to developing cancerous cells in the breasts grow. Unfortunately, age is something beyond anyone’s control.
- Medical history: Medical history plays a big role in breast cancer occurring in women. If a woman has had cancer in one breast, chances are high that she would develop cancerous cells in her other breast as well.
- Family history: Another big factor behind a woman getting plagued by the dreadful disease of breast cancer, is the history of her mother, sister or daughter have already been engulfed by the disease.
- Being exposed to radiation: Exposing yourself to radiation treatments would always increase the chances of getting affected by breast cancer.
- Obesity: Being overweight is never a good thing. A whole lot of problems occur due to this, cancer being one of them.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!