Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I feel like a old man in young age. I am of 17 years only. I have nightfall from 3 years. I have a lot of problems like weakness, memory loss, negative thoughts. I have hearing problems I can't understand things in one time. I can't speak things rapidly, no interest in any work. Help me out.
my wife is 33 years she had an accident 2 years before in june 13 she had facture in ieft hand and had surgery with 11 inch rod in hand the question is that can rod should be remove now
I have got dark circles which I think is due to glasses I wear so can you please tell me how to get rid of darkcircles they make me look horrible.
I have had a headache above my eyes and across my forehead for the past week. This headache is not excruciating pain but its a daily persistent pain that is located above my eyes and across my forehead. I have been extremely active with college, a job, and an internship and I think this is an onset of stress. I am not overly worried but I think I need to cut back on the daily morning coffee. My diet is relatively normal and not high in fats and sweets.
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
4. Do warm up exercises and stretching exercises to lessen the risk of developing a muscle cramp during your workout session
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
If you wish to discuss about any specifi problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
How to increase Stamina. I can't do jogging after a kilometer. When I do treadmill, after 6-7 minutes at the speed of 6, I start breathing so fast and can't go further. My height is 172 cm & weight is 70 kg.
Sir I am a graduate completed my studies in 2014. Now I am looking for a job but I didn't get anything. Due to this I am frustrated and has difficulty in getting sleep during night. Will you give me a solution for this.
I have acidity problem, I am suffering from that when I was just 16. I am not a junk food lover, I just eat normal homely food but till then I can't get rid of this type of acidity problem, but instead of acidity I have no other health problem, so pls give me kind suggestion to get rid of from this type of irritating acidity?
I want to grow my hairs 4 times longer, stronger and shinier please give me a diet or tablets thank you.
I am 28 years female suffering from dark circles I have to study for late nights on computer and I am using contact lens for my weak eye sight so kindly suggest me one of the best under eye cream to reduce my ugly dark circle.
I am 18 years old, I get too many hairfall everyday I have become partly bald from the sides, I shampoo twice a week, mostly eat only home made food, and oil my hair in every two days, I masturbate 4-5 times a week, please give me a solution im loosing my personality day by day give any home remedy or prescribe any medicine Thanks.
My mother is suffering from severe knee pain for 1 year. If she sits she can not get back faster. Give any suggestion. If I am provided with your info it will be good.
Myth: pills cause infertility (problem in conceiving) after it is stopped.
Fact: research has shown that even after use for 5 years women have not had any delay in conceiving
Myth: pills are used only for contraception
Fact: pills offer many benefits in addition to protection against unplanned pregnancy like less heavy bleeding, therefore less anaemia, regular bleeding the timing of which can be controlled, fewer symptoms reduction in pelvic inflammatory disease, and acne especially with modern progestin.