Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen GargYour feedback matters!
Every year I get some white stains for a period of two months then my face becomes in its original position what is this?
In the sunlight I feel very hot Cause of sun burn problems. My skin so soft Please tell me some suggestions Fory skin problems I can't go to outside of house. Feels tired early. Nd tell me about my diet. Which help me about this problem Please doctor Suggest me.
I want to know which one is best for vaginal wash, like "clean&dry" vs "v wash" also suggest me cream and powder. Bcz- I am always suffer from allergy, itching & boils.
I am 53 yrs old male, I have enlarged prostate (BPH).Sr PSA test is normal.Sonography shows enlarged prostate 60 gms.Having increased frequency of urine more in the night. Please advise some Ayurveda medicine. Is there any cure?
I am 27 years male. During my childhood (1 yr) in an accident I burned my both hands in boiling water. After being treated at ludiyana cmc at that time .now I am able to work properly. But the burning mark on right hand is still there. After my operations during that time a local VED made some lotion which erased maximum mark from left hand .but due to bandage on right was not used at right .so please suggest me something which can make the skin alike on right hand too. As this marks has turned very old.
I gets red blinded in full body. I take medicine daily. But if I forget to take. On very next day full body gets red. So please consult.
I have black spots on my face I try many spots removal creams but I did not see any changes. What can I do?
I am 20 yrs old i have a skin problem of ring guard i am using a ointment dermikem but itis working for only 4 days and it will repeat againafter 4 days of using that ointment
I'm 23 old female. My body skin type is dry, in winter it changes to very dry and causing itching and dry patches on skin .please suggest some body soaps or anything else to red rid of this problem. Thank you.
While I was playing, a strong burnt stick with coal type ash had stinged my led such that my upper layer of skin peeled out. And my injury is fully covered with ash. Do it cause infection.. The ash cannot be cleaned.
Hi. There are dark circles under my eyes. Causes can be. 1) I work. For 15 hours a day as I work in a hotel, where we have very lengthy shifts. 2) I sleep late night and only for 6 hrs max. 3) I do smoke. 15 sticks a day. 4) I drink 6 to 7 teas in a day. 5) my job is full of pressure, physical as well as mental pressure. 6) I eat very less food. 7) There is no meditation, exercise in my routine. 8) I do not eat non veg and do not consume any alcohol. 9) I do not have any disease till now. Only constipation and some time Gas pain in my chest. 10) My eye sight is 6.6 11) My weight is 79 KG. Age is 33 and Height is 5.11 Inches. Kindly suggest me some good medicine or cream for dark circles. Also if possible, suggest me Aging cream. Sachin Kumar 7088493884.
What is it?
Aesthetic dermatology is another word for cosmetic dermatology. This branch of science aims to work on the way a person looks. It involves procedures that can rid you of pimples, acne, skin pigmentation, birthmark or may be a mole. It is often argued that aesthetic surgery can't be called medical because it in no way deals in disorders or diseases, that is to say it doesn't treat root causes.
However, constant discoveries and research in the field of cosmetic surgery have shown how greatly they can treat skin problems and can improve your physical appearance. Aesthetic surgery mainly focuses on facial skin. It is wrong to think only film personalities or media professionals go in for these modes of treatment. Many people, who feel inadequate because of their looks, opt for these procedures. Aesthetic surgery is indeed a boon for they relieve you of psychological pressure.
Different ways in which it helps you:
- Treats chronic skin conditions and surface blackheads: Blue light therapy successfully fights bacteria, thus preventing the growth of acne. It has also been used to get rid of eczema, which is a discomforting condition with serious symptoms like irritable and itchy skin. Comedo extraction is possible through chemical Peels. Chemical peels can work wonders with a patchy, discolored skin and facial blackheads.
- Fat injections and liposuction: So many people wish to have full lips. This is possible with the help of fat injections. Injecting collagen or fat deposits, having extracted them from some other part of your body, can give you fuller lips. Liposuction can be used to remove excess fat from your body further making your skin look taut.
- Treats Spider veins: Does your face resemble a leaf with bluish purple veins showing? If yes, you probably have spider veins. Spider veins can be cured with the help of laser treatment. Exposure to laser can repair capillary breakages while it makes the veins regain their original size.
- It can remedy hair loss: Uncontrollable hair loss is depressing for both men and women. Clinical studies have found out injecting plasma, rich in platelets, into the scalp can accelerate hair growth.
- It helps in decreasing pore size: Botox is a tried and tested way to reduce the size of your skin pores. As you age, increased pore size leads to a dull skin. Botox can help you look young.
- A reliable cure for cellulite: Fibrous bands often show on the skin of your hands, thighs and neck. It creates a dimpling effect that makes you look saggy and fat. Cellfina is a procedure in aesthetic dermatology, capable of treating cellulite. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.