Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PraveenYour feedback matters!
I have done smile laser before 15 days. Everything is fine. Can I play badminton. And can I swim. Or for how many days precaution to be taken.
My mouth from inside is not good due to excess acid in stomach wall of the inside mouths is full with ulcers and its keep repeating.
a) cervical abrasion which happens due to incorrect brushing technique
b) fractured filling
c) chipped tooth
d) dental caries/cavity
e) using a very hard brush
f) gum recession
g) capping a vital tooth
h) improperly done RCT etc
Try to visit a dentist as soon as possible to rule out the etiology behind sensitivity.
Im 22 years old. I have gum bleeding since 3 weeks. Not heavy bleeding just rarely my gums start to bleed. But for long durations like 10-15 mins. Please suggest what do I do.
Hello, from few days my tongue got a crack in the middle. It looks like a line.My age is 23 M. What could be the reason?
I am 60 years old. After some teeth extraction I am suffering from septic inside the bone. The wound persist. I have taken some antibiotics like Azee250, Taxim o but wound is not healing. I am not diabetic patient. I am suffering from acidity hyper sensitive colon. After consuming antibiotics I am always having problem of Loose motions and abdominal pain & related problems. Which antibiotics will be suitable for me to get healing of septic wounds?
I am 30 years old. When I am eating any hot and cold things I feel pain in my teeth. I used sensodine tooth paste but problem is still continue.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.