Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen BhardwajYour feedback matters!
Sir I'm 25 years old male. I saw urine in red color 4days back and I have drunk plenty of water and coconut water and it came to normal. And today morning I saw same color again in my urine. N after drinking water n coconut water n it came to normal. Im having burning sensation in my stomach. Soo much. What is the problem. Please help.
My wife is having a regular complaint about weakness and headache. What should be the possible reason. We have got all the tests performed, and every thing is normal as per the reports of those tests.
I am 15 years old and having a problem of acidity while I wake up on morning. Can you please tell medicines for that?
My penis is not stand in second time he remain loose please tell me solution how I can strong my penis.
I have been masturbating since 4 years and about twice daily? I want to avoid this habit? is there any problems in future due masturbation?
Doctor, I am taking dulcolax but no positive impacts on my motions is seen. I have a bad case of constipation and bad stomach pain due to the same reason. Please help me out.
What are the test required for diagnosing complete sex hormones in body I have Hypothyroid using thyronorm 50 mg and Duvanta 20 mg for anxiety I lost sex interest and I guess I am feeling erectile dysfunction what need to be done please suggest?
I'm kishor 24 year old, suffering from lower abdomen pain (right side) while lying and standing up, pain is not in continues, and I use to consume alcohol most of the time pain accure next day of alcoholic night.
I am having pain in my penis after masturbation and I feel like some burning irritation in my penis. I went for toilet multiple times in an hour after masturbation.
What is meant by RH factor? How do I know .my blood group A+, my Hus blood group B+ and my boy baby blood group O+. How to find Rh factor. Tel me pls doctor.
I have had indigestion, mild constipation, burning sensation (periodically) and bloated stomach, accompanied by belching since last week. Do I need to seek assistance or look for home based remedies?
I have certain goosebumps kind of things with white patches on my hands and legs! Im a sugar patient and I am taking tablets for sugar and bp from past 25 years ! What could b the reason for those small white patches and goosebumps together?
Q: I have a problem of irregular bowel movements. Sometimes, it is a constipation problem and sometimes my stomach aches when I over-eat. I have a satisfactory discharge very rarely. I smoke about 4-5 cigarettes a day and am worried if this is because of smoking. Many a times, the problem persists even when I am not smoking and also I have developed this thing in my mind that smoking helps me in my digestion, which over a period of time I have observed is true in my case. Please consult me what should I do to improve my digestion? is it because of smoking or eating non-veg food or overeating? should I change my diet? I also work during night shifts; does that cause an issue? thanks!
When we talk about health, the kidneys are rarely spoken of. These unsung heroes are responsible for filtering waste out of our bodies and ensuring that only clean blood flows through our system. The kidneys are a pair of small, bean-shaped organs located at the back of the abdomen. Along with removing waste from the blood, the kidneys also balance electrolytes and control the fluid balance in the body. Thus, keeping the kidneys healthy is as important as keeping the heart and lungs healthy.
Kidney stones are the most common condition that can affect these organs. Other conditions that can affect the kidneys include inflammation of the kidneys, renal failure, nephrotic syndrome and cysts. Thankfully, keeping the kidneys healthy is easy. Here are a few things you can do to improve the health of your kidneys.
- Drink plenty of water: Keeping your body hydrated is crucial to kidney health. Ideally, a person should drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day. Water helps control the production of aldosterone- a hormone that regulates blood pressure- by the adrenal glands and helps the kidneys retain enough water and sodium to balance blood volume levels. If the kidneys do not get enough water, the adrenal glands are stressed into increasing blood pressure levels.
- Limit consumption of caffeine: We drink caffeine in many ways- sodas, coffee, tea etc. While caffeine may act as a stimulant and keep you focused on what you are doing in the short run, in the long run, it dehydrates the body. Dehydration can also lead to the formation of kidney stones. Hence reduce your caffeine intake and instead drink more water and fresh juices.
- Quit smoking: Smoking not only affects the lungs but also damages blood vessels thus decreasing blood flow to the kidneys thus preventing the optimal functioning of the kidneys. Smoking can also increase one’s risk of suffering from renal cancer.
- Get regular exercise: Exercise benefits all parts of your body including the kidneys. Regular exercise reduces blood pressure and helps keep the blood moving. This can help prevent kidney diseases and a number of other conditions. Ideally, aim for half an hours exercise a day at the least.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables: Fruits like grapes, apples and blueberries and vegetables like spinach, beets, garlic and red bell peppers help improve kidney functioning. Women should also include oestrogen boosting foods like chickpeas, fennel, tomatoes, cherries and carrots in their diet to protect themselves against kidney damage and fibrosis. Foods that are low in gluten, sugar and soy also help reduce the risk of kidney inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.