Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen BhardwajYour feedback matters!
, Hello, my mother isn't well from a long time and I have a question, She has constant pain in ear and throat, she has pain in her jaws, more in the lower jaw, especially in the molar teeth. She also suffers from spondylitis along with muscular spasm, also she has thyroid nodules. She can't sleep properly at night, and also she has body pain, mainly in the arms. She is a bp patient. She's 42 years old. We consulted several doctors but no one could really figure out what's wrong. I'll be glad if you guys help out. Thank you.
I am 40 years old female and have severe problem of nazla and continue to sneeze for 10 minutes. I have taken several medicines but of no use what should I do.
I am 25years old male and have loose motions for last 1 months especially after breakfast daily I hv to go within 10mins and my belly is increasing day by day. Pls suggest me he to overcome from this problem. Subscribe me best medicine or exercise and my daily meal schedule.
I have at my main part actually on testis. I used all anti fungal cream but itching is still happening. Sir it is from last 2 months. Pls suggest me something .pls.
Why are the chances of heart attack increases during winter? Suggest precaution to be taken during winter for heart patient.
I am having burning sensation in my soles for last 4-5 years which becomes rather uncomfortable in summers. I am non-diabetic, bp-90/140 (0n medication), smoker, & moderate hard drinks. Age-68, otherwise healthy. Kindly advise treatment for burning sensation at somaxvigil. Rales.
Respected doctor/s, I am 56 years male married with 2 children. My problem is insomnia. I do not get deep sleep. I always get up from my sleep several times in the night. I live with my wife and my grownup children at different parts of india. So far I have not tried any medication for sleep. I normally go to bed by 10: 30 pm. Dinner normally at 9: 30 pm. I am working as a computer software specialist, so my job consists of looking at the lcd monitor at least 8 hours a day. What should I do to get a deep sleep. It has become my dream to get a deep sleep. I am 5 foot 11 inches tall and slim body. No constipation issues. Eating well - veg & non-veg. I don't do much exercise. Please help me with your advises. I will be thankful to you.
I always suffer from severe headache. I have undergone through optical tests but there was no problem with it. I am suffering a lot with this. What should I do?
I am 25 years old . Few days ago first time I was suffered from chest pain. It was too horrible pain I went too local doctor .he gave me some medicine i'm ok. Now should I go further treatment for it ?
I am a boy of 18 years. N I want to take singing as my profession. I would like to know what r the things a singer should have and what r things he should avoid for his throat
I can't concentrate on one thing for more than 5 seconds. I feel strain in between my eyes. Kind of a headache. Have been going through this since childhood. Is there a cure?
I am suffering from psoriasis and I can't help itching. My body has silver patches covering almost 40%
Pulmonary diseases are some of the most commonly experienced health conditions all over the world. Millions of people suffer due to various causes including genetics, smoking, pollutants and infection. Now lungs are one of the most important and complex organs of the body. They are the apparatus through which oxygen enters and carbon dioxide gets expelled.
Lungs expand and contract on a constant basis to ensure that we can breathe properly. Let us find out more about lung or pulmonary diseases.
- Asthma: This is one of the most common and potentially fatal conditions that affect children and adults. It grips the airways formed by the bronchi which branch off into smaller tubes from the main trachea that holds them. This condition causes inflammation, and even spasms, which can lead to wheezing and breathlessness. The main triggers of asthma attacks include allergies, infections and pollutants that may escape into the airways.
- COPD: This is also known as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. It is an umbrella term used for various lung conditions that cause breathing difficulties due to an obstruction of the airways. Chronic bronchitis is one of the conditions that falls under COPD, and is usually characterised by persistent, hacking coughs.
- Cystic Fibrosis: This is another condition that affects the airways by causing poor passage of mucus from the bronchial tubes. This condition is a genetic one where the mucus that gathers eventually becomes a lung infection.
- Pneumonia: This is a condition that causes an infection in the alveoli, which are the tiny tubes that the airways branch into. These are air sacs that can catch myriad infections like pneumonia.
- Tuberculosis: This is also a kind of pneumonia, which is caused by bacteria called Mycobacterium Tuberculosis. This condition usually attacks the air sacs of the lungs and can be a potentially fatal disease if it is not treated on time. The patient will require immediate hospitalisation.
- Pulmonary Edema: This condition is caused by fluid leaks from the tiny blood vessels into the surrounding air sacs within the lungs. It can also be caused due to heart failure as well as back pressure which falls on the lungs. Direct injury to the lungs can also lead to this condition.
- Lung Cancer: This is a fatal disease which can be found in any part of the lungs. It has many forms and the type as well as the location usually determines the kind of treatment option that will be followed.
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome: When the lungs suffer a sudden injury which is usually caused by a bout of serious illness, it is called ARDS. Treatment involves the use of life support ventilation.