Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Shakur Basti, and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Praveen Amgrish
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen AmgrishYour feedback matters!
Everyday when I wake up in the morning, even after taking bath I feel sleepy for 3 or 4 hour. How to avoid it. please suggest.
I am 32 years old male, recently married, during sex with my wife I am unable to ejaculate. What should I do. I used to masturbate by taking the support of bedside or stools, chairs I did not use my hands for this is this be the reason. Kindly guide me.
Sir mere penis me hamesha mail type ka jama hota Hai aur baht nochta bhi Hai Mai kya Karu bataye. Mai bahut Chinta me Hu please help me.
Sir my father is 46 year old ,recently he has checked his bp which shows the 160/90 ,is it normal bp or not if it is not what he used to do in order to make it normal.
Hello sir /madam, I heard a news in somewhere that, fish oil will increases thinking ability ,is it true? Please help me ,with you r answers I will trying to take fish oil for my brain thinking capacity, if it is not good provide any other suggestions to improve my brain power I mean logical thinking power,
Sir, a white color substance is forming on my glans. The substance is like how the skin forms are becomes white in winter season. It's like a white skins coming out. Before it was on my foreskin but when cleaned it its gone now I can not clean there and if I pour water it is going then when I see while urine after few hours again it's forming. And it's not a powder type are any liquid just a white color peel is coming out. Should I consult a doctor are anything serious.
If you are looking for an ideal, healthy diet which will help in improving your GI’s or general symptoms, you should opt for an elimination diet. It is an effective dietary approach, which is useful for addressing individual needs along with certain benefits for everyone who undertakes the diet. This diet is especially useful if you suffer from food sensitivities. In the elimination diet, certain food items are eliminated from your diet for a certain period of time. They are slowly reintroduced in your diet after a span of three to four weeks. You should be as restrictive as possible for the diet to produce effective results.
In a good elimination diet, you should cut off food items such as gluten, soy, eggs, dairy, corn, beef, chicken, pork, beans, lentils, citrus fruits, nuts, coffee and several nightshade vegetables. Your diet should primarily compose of rice, meat such as turkey, lamb, or fish, several fruits and vegetables. Food items to include and exclude as part of an elimination diet
Here is a list of the various types of food items, some of which need to be avoided and excluded during an elimination diet:
- Fruits and vegetables: You should include all forms of fresh fruits. Have fruits raw and have the vegetables in steamed, roasted or sautéed form. Exclude citrus fruits and vegetables like tomatoes, potatoes, and eggplant.
- Starch: You should consume rice and buckwheat and avoid corn, barley, spelt, rye and other products which contain high gluten.
- Legumes: Avoid consuming legumes such as soybean, tempeh, tofu, soya milk, peas, lentils and all forms of beans. Also avoid all types of seeds and nuts.
- Meat and fish: Consume meats such as turkey, lamb, wild game and fish. Stay away from chicken, pork, eggs, canned meat, sausages, shellfish and soy made meat substitutes.
- Dairy products:Consume coconut milk and unsweetened rice milk. Do not not consume cow milk, cheese, cream, butter, ice cream, yogurt and non-dairy creamers.
- Fats: Consume fats such as flax seed oil, coconut oil and cold expeller pressed olive oil. Avoid margarine, butter, mayonnaise, spreads and hydrogenated oils.
- Beverages: Drink a lot of water and consume herbal teas such as rooibos and peppermint tea. Strictly avoid alcohol, coffee, green tea and soda.
- Spices and condiments: Include spices such as sea salt, fresh herbs and spices such as oregano, parsley, thyme, rosemary and fresh pepper in your diet. Do not consume chocolate, mustard, relish, chutney, soy sauce, vinegar and barbecue sauce.
In case of sweeteners, you should use stevia if required. Avoid using honey, maple syrup, corn syrup, desserts, high fructose corn syrups and white or brown sugar. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.