Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pratima MittalYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 30 years old I am suffering from breast infection (granular mastitis likely) I had done sonomammography first after that doctor had given me Antibiotics (Amoxyllin potassium calvulanate) for 7 days and after that she prescribed me zifi turbo tablet and defzacort for 7 day and after ward she prescribed me zifi 200mg and defzacort and Gama linolenic acid tablet for 10 day ask to follow up USG but in report as compared to first there is no changes in size that infection size is same in both report but I touch that I feel it less in size as compared to before size as well as my doctor also feel it and now they suggested me to do FNAC test. What should I do pls help me and now doctor has prescribed me clarithromycin 500mg and defzacort for 10 days.
Hello sir im 29 year old married in last may my wife's cycle time change from last two month it came on 25 may then it came 21 june in between we had sex without using any protection is there any chance of pregnancy and which are safe days for sex without protection if cycle time date is 25 of every month. Thank you.
Hi iam 19 weeks pregnant, from the past 4 days I feel some quickening or butterflies movements in the lower abdomen, please explain what it is?
I am getting severe stomach pain during periods, I have tried home remedies but it doesn't work. What to do?
Which fruit is most suitable for avoiding bad bacteria and bad unwanted substance in human body? Which time this eat? Means early morning or morning? Pls reply for this?
Hi doctor I am trying for pregnancy since 1 and year but my bad luck I have not conceived yet. Recently I have done my blood test my fertility profile details : luteinizing hormone 8.68 miu/ml Follicle stimulating : 7.45 Prolactin chemiluminescence : 41.30 ng/ml Thyroid stimulating 4.15 mciu/ml. Doctor has told tat I have some fertility problem can you pls tell me I can be pregnant I am very afraid about it and also should I take thyroid tablets. Please answer me.
Meri gf ko 5sep ko mc hui jo 8 ko band ho gai. Fir humne 16 sep ko sex kiya aur 17 sep ko mene use ipill khila di. 19 sep ko fir use date hui jo 28 sep ko rukee. Mene 11 oct ko uska pregnancy test kiya jo negative tha. Per 15 oct ko use fir thodi si bleeding hui. Muje dar lag ra h kai vo pregnant tho nai h. Please meri help kigiye. Use date kyu ni ho ri h please Online doctor ne muje ye jawab diya h. Unlikely she is pregnant. Possibly the periods are disturbed secondary to the I-pills. Please avoid any further unprotected intercourse. Repeat a urine pregnancy test in 4 weeks time. Muje bhut dar lag ra h me kya karu. Ab please help me.
I am ovarian cancer patient. I completed of the treatment procedure viz; surgery and chemotherapy. In surgery my ovaries, uterus, and tubes are removed. My surgery was done in 27 April 2015 and chemotherapy was completed in September 2015. Now I am totally ok and I keep check of my CA125. My CA125 is now 5 point. But the problem is my weight it is increasing day by day. I joined gym class but it also doesn't work. During gym weight is continuously increased. please help so that I could loss my weight. Suggest some diet for me. Now my weight is 75 kg and my height is 5 ft and my age is 26. please plz help my. please suggest some low budget diet because I am belongs to a lower middle class family. I can't go for this costly diet. please help me I want to loss weight so I can live a fit and healthy life. Eagerly waiting for your valuable reply. Thanks.
Moringa rolls stuffed with grilled cheesy mushroom capsicum salad, garnished with seasonal fruits and nepal tulsi,
Healthy food need not be tasteless, agree? it can be yummy too!
This is complete balanced healthy morning breakfast meal to start the day on a fresh healthy note, it has cereal, protein from low-fat cheese, micronutrients n fibre from mushrooms, capsicum, fruits, good antioxidants from wheat germ, strawberries, basil, iron from drumstick leaf, vitamin c from orange, vitamin e from wheat germ, well it's a complete package.
This easy to prepare, yummy, tasty, nutritious, healthy recipe is good for diabetics, weight watchers, cardiac patients, kids and the list goes on.
Dtn. Neetha dilip.
Hyperpigmentation is a medical condition which occurs when an area of the skin becomes much darker in comparison to the rest of the skin tone. This happens due to an excess of a pigment called melanin. Hyper-pigmentation is fairly common and many people have reported this condition at some point in their lives.
Types of Hyperpigmentation
1. Lentigines or Freckled Skin: They are mainly freckles which arise on the skin.
2. Solar Lentigines: Although these are known as age spots, sun spots and liver spots they are caused primarily due to prolonged exposure to the sun.
3. Melasma: This condition mostly seen in pregnant women and is caused due to hormonal changes during pregnancy. Melasma typically manifests as pigmented and patchy areas of discoloration on the face except the eye area.
What causes hyperpigmentation?
- Hyper pigmentation can be hereditary i.e. passed on to children from parents
- Prolonged exposure to sun.
- Picking and poking at the skin can also cause hyper pigmentation.
- Medications such as hormone treatments, antibiotics and anti-seizure drugs may result in it as an unwanted side effect.
- Skin injuries due to bad forms of acne vulgaris and inflammation.
How Homeopathy Works on Hyperpigmentation?
Homoeopathy considers blemishes or pigmentation as a local expression of a systemic / internal disturbance. Homeopathy believes that skin disorders are a reflection of an internal imbalance and to be treated from within. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution, genetic predisposition and so on. While choosing homeopathic remedies the cause of pigmentation is evaluated, for example, mental stress, hormonal imbalances, sun exposure, nutritional deficiency, poor immune system and so on.
Homeopathic treatment, which gets to the root of the problem will reinforce the immune system and gradually restore the pigmented spots to the normal skin color. Homeopathic medicines restore the hormonal imbalance and control the excessive production of melanin. Homeopathy will not inhibit the natural process of the skin's melanin production. It will act on melanocytes to produce less melanin naturally thus strengthening the skin cells to stay healthy and remove excessive melanin in the skin. This improves the quality (texture) of skin, blemishes disappear and further discoloration of skin stops.
For fast recovery and to maintain the skin texture and glow homeopaths also use external creams which are purely prepared by homeopathic Mother tincture and low potency’s and are very safe and without any side effects.
Homeopathy medicines cure pigmentation from the root cause and assuring the patient of not facing the similar problem in future. Some of the common homeopathic medicines for treating pigmentation are:
- Medicines like Lycopodium Clavatum can be consumed if you experience grayish-yellow discolored face with blue circles around the eyes. It can also cure brown spots on the nose and face.
- Sepia offincinalis can treat chloasma (Yellow spots on the face and a yellow mark across the upper region of the nose and cheeks). This medicine also treats ailments during pregnancy and is best suited for patients who have dark hair.
- Thuja occidentalis should be consumed to treat dry skin with uneven brown spots. People who have waxy faces with dark under eyes should consume this medicine.
- Argenticum nitricum can also be consumed if your face looks pale, old and bluish. It is best suited for people who have tense, hard and brown skin with irregular brown blotches.
- Cadmium sulphuratum can treat yellow stains on the cheeks and nose. This usually worsens due to prolonged exposure to the wind and sun.
- Copaiva offincinalis reduces brown lenticular spots. These spots give a mottled appearance and can itch at times.
- Caulophyllum thalictroides can be consumed by women who experience discoloration of the skin due to uterine and menstrual disorders.
- Plumbum melallicum usually treat liver spots, hyper pigmentation and reduces the oil content of the face.
These remedies treat discoloration of the face along with liver spots, brown spots and excess oil formation of the face which is accompanied by hyperpigmentation.
However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgment on the part of the homeopathy doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient. Thus homeopathic remedies of pigmentation are tailor-made and should be taken after consulting a specialized homeopath.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic and ask a free question.
Hi, i am 31 years old and my husband is 34 yrs, we are trying to conceive since marriage, married on 15-6-2012, but no results. My cycle was very irregular and it was more than 45 days, so, done full check-up in feb-2013, my all hormones were fine but my progesterone level was 0.18ng/ml in luteal phase which my gyne said was very low and in follicular study there was no mature follicle in left ovary and rt ovary grew till 10mm only on 21st day of my cycle. So, at that time my gyne suggested us to change our lifestyle and food habits and little exercise as we are working couple and my office work is very hectic and stressful; which im still continuing. Now my cycles were still irregular ranging from 34 to 38 days, but still failed to conceive. So we went to doc on 4-dec-2014 and my gyne said my infertility is unexplained as I my wt is only 55 kgs and im slim, not overwt and I do not have pcos and im not diabetic also. So she put me on metformin. Now after taking metformin from 4-dec-14 my cycles were of 34 days followed by 36 days, and last two cycles were of 31 and 32 days respectively. Done follicular study again to check the size of follicles but still they are not growing. Please suggest me, I dont want to go for ivf now. I am constantly active on internet and found that people who are not responding to metformin can go for clomid for ovulation and pregnancy. Please suggest should I go for it? kindly also suggest me good doctors who practice in east delhi/noida where we can go for treatment as my has already suggested me to for an infertility expert. Kindly tell me also how much expense this treatment would cost? regards,
Hi Experts, Need your help. In early pregnancy stage if anybody vomits more and more then is it mandatory to take medicine or it is normal thing in this stage. And if we have pain when vomits can we take dolo tablet? Please share your suggestions on the same. Thanks in advance,
Had unprotected sex with my bf, took ipill 27 hours later, the due date for my periods is in 5 days. What are the chances of me getting pregnant?
My daughter is 14 years old and started having her menstrual cycles from the age of 11. From last four times, her cycles has reduced to 18-20 days, instead of normal 30 days. Is it worrisome? Should we show her to a doctor?
Actually my spouse is near about 35 years. Her breast has loosen and soften after given birth to a child. The daughters is near about 4 years. I want solid and tight. Please advise.
Maine apna weight v km kiya hai 4 kg. Ab 54 kg ki hu. Age 25 or height 5 ft 2" pcod ki problem hai. Pichle 2 mahine se medicine le k period aa rahe hain. Dydrogestone dawa li thi or pregnancy k liye v try kiya. But period hua hai par khul k nhi. Kya continue period hone se cysts khatam ho jayenge. Pregnancy k liye kya karna chahiye.
Hello Doctor, Mera abhi 5 month ka baby hai mein abhi kuch saalo tak baby nhi chahti or mujhe coper T nhi lagwani please suggest me any medicine with out side effects.
Keeping track of your cycle probably doesn't sound that interesting or important, but you can benefit a lot by doing that. There are changes that your body goes through and there are specific times when you are ovulating; knowing all these would make your life a lot easier, which is only possible by tracking your period.
- Know about your body: Getting your period every 28 days has always been considered normal but only 15% of women get their periods on the clock. Many factors such as stress, illness, exercise, etc. can cause delay in your period. This is where tracking your cycle can help you find the pattern that is specific to your body condition. During your cycle there are lots of changes happening in your body. The hormones cause a change in the fluid produced from your cervix and also lead the basal temperature of your body to increase. Monitoring these changes through tracking your cycle is known as the symptothermal method. By this way you know about how fascinatingly your body works.
- Desire to get pregnant: Tracking your cycle will help you get pregnant. During your cycle, there is a specific time which heightens the possibility of conceiving. The fluid production from the cervix due to hormonal change is the cause of such possibility. Knowing your cycle can take out the stress from trying to get pregnant and it can also help determine any abnormalities that are preventing your pregnancy.
- Avoid pregnancy: If you know the time when you are most likely to get pregnant through tracking, you obviously know when not to have sex, if you are trying to avoid pregnancy. Using symptothermal method for the purpose of birth control has proven to be 99.6% effective, which is higher than birth control medications.
- Health benefits: You can reap a lot of health benefits by tracking your cycle. Conditions like fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis are quite common in women, which can be detected by tracking your period. If anything is wrong in your reproductive system, the cycle will indicate it.