Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pratima KumariYour feedback matters!
Health benefits of vegetables
1.Eating a diet rich in vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may reduce the risk for heart disease, including heart attack and stroke.
2.Eating a diet rich in some vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may protect against certain types of cancers.
3.Diets rich in foods containing fiber, such as some vegetables and fruits, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
4.Eating vegetables and fruits rich in potassium as part of an overall healthy diet may lower blood pressure, and may also reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease bone loss.
5.Eating foods such as vegetables that are lower in calories per cup instead of some other higher-calorie food may be useful in helping to lower calorie intake.
Dear sir i m 3 months and 1 week pregnancy .And i am also leprosy patient my tlc is 13500 what can i do
Sir, I have sex with my girlfriend before 1 month and 5 days. But have not been taken any precautions. So, she has pregnant. She tAke medicine for abortion named unwanted kit. Her period came with heavy bleeding. She tAke medicine dated 27/12/2015. But the problem is that her stomach is aches till now and period is also came but slowly. What should we do?
Hi my sister is having cyst in uterus. She operated bt it comes again. It's size is increasing very fastly. He wants to conceive but she got an abortion.
Is wife pregnant or not. We have taken home pregnancy test but second line appering lightly . Please advise
My period is stop for last month and I have 7 month new born baby. I thought that I am pregnancy once again but by check through kit last week I found negative what was reason for this.
Maine aj prega news se test kiya negative aaya 14th period date thi meri fir aj Dr. Ko dikhaya to unhone blood UTP karwaya test ki report kal aaegi kya chances hote h pregnancy ke.
Always wear a full-face helmet or a mouth guard while playing sports. It will protect your mouth from any unnecessary injury.
1.Give up smoking
If you're a smoker, quit. It's the single best thing you can do for your heart health.
Smoking is one of the main causes of coronary heart disease. A year after giving up, your risk of a heart attack falls to about half that of a smoker.
You're more likely to stop smoking for good if you use NHS stop smoking services.
Getting – and staying – active can reduce your risk of developing heart disease. It can also be a great mood booster and stress buster.
Do moderate-intensity aerobic activity every week. One way to achieve this target is by doing 30 minutes of activity on five days a week. Fit it in where you can, such as by cycling to work.
3.Manage your weight
Being overweight can increase your risk of heart disease. Stick to a healthy, balanced diet low in fat and sugar, with plenty of fruit and vegetables, combined with regular physical activity.
Find out if you are a healthy weight with the BMI calculator. If you're overweight, try our 12-week weight loss plan.
4.Eat more fibre
Eat plenty of fibre to help lower your risk of heart disease – aim for at least 30g a day. Eat fibre from a variety of sources, such as wholemeal bread, bran, oats and wholegrain cereals, potatoes with their skins on, and plenty of fruit and veg.
Cut down on saturated fat
Eating too many foods that are high in saturated fat can raise the level of cholesterol in your blood. This increases your risk of heart disease. Choose leaner cuts of meat and lower-fat dairy products like 1% fat milk over full-fat (or whole) milk.
Read the facts about fat.
Get your 5 A DAY
Eat at least five portions of a variety of fruit and vegetables a day. They're a good source of fibre, vitamins and minerals. There are lots of tasty ways to get your 5 A DAY, like adding chopped fruit to cereal or including vegetables in your pasta sauces and curries. Get more 5 A DAY fruit and veg tips.
5.Cut down on salt
To maintain healthy blood pressure, avoid using salt at the table and try adding less to your cooking. Once you get used to the taste of food without added salt, you can cut it out completely.
Watch out for high salt levels in ready-made foods. Most of the salt we eat is already in the foods we buy. Check the food labels – a food is high in salt if it has more than 1.5g salt (or 0.6g sodium) per 100g. Adults should eat less than 6g of salt a day in total – that's about one teaspoon.
Eat fish at least twice a week, including a portion of oily fish. Fish such as mackerel, sardines, fresh tuna and salmon are a source of omega-3 fats, which can help protect against heart disease.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women shouldn't have more than two portions of oily fish a week.
7.Drink less alcohol
Don't forget alcohol contains calories. Regularly drinking more than the NHS recommends can have a noticeable impact on your waistline. Try to keep to the recommended daily alcohol limits to reduce the risk of serious problems with your health, including risks to your heart health.
8.Read the food label
When shopping, it's a good idea to look at the label on food and drink packaging to see how many calories and how much fat, salt and sugar the product contains. Understanding what is in food and how it fits in with the rest of your diet will help you make healthier choices.
Hello, I'm 25yrs old female, baring 185lbs and my height is 5Feet 6inches. I was stable by this weight three yrs from now. I was stable by weight around 78,five yrs from now.I never understand why can't I reduce my weight.I wanted to look normal as all people do.I have got great temptation for food. I feel I do have binge eating disorder. I think a lot and when I can't react, I EAT.Help me.
My friend is 30 year old unmarried woman undergone cesarean operation to remove tumor from her uterus two years back. She often feels pain in her lower abdomen, sometimes it becomes more prominent. Please let me know whether it is because of pid (pelvic inflammatory disease) or because of some other problem. Please suggest what precaution she should take in her daily life style including food. Thanks!
If you are in a commitment, relationship or a marriage that is sex-starved marriage one probably can feel the blues. Whether a person is one with a high desire or one with a flat sex line it is a must to improve the relationship in which the person is.
Here are 6 tips which can be discussed with the partner who has a low sexual desire:
1. A satisfying relationship should be a priority: There are two main reasons to make sex life better and pay attention to it. First reason is that relationship with the spouse and the marriage depend on sex to a large extent. There is no successful relation unless there is a satisfying sex life. Second reason is that unless the intimate act is not enjoyed a person is just cheating themselves.
2. Medical Checkup: A visit to the gynecologist or physician can be planned for the spouse. Hormone replacement therapy can be considered. Evaluation and assessment should be done to see that effects are not been caused due to medication. Certain herbal and dietary changes might be helpful.
3. An appointment with a therapist experienced in the area of sexuality should be scheduled: A certified sex therapist can help overcome the difficulties faced by you or your partner - whoever - faces a low sexual desire. Drugs, like Viagra could be prescribed by the therapist.
4. Consider the spouse's feelings: Though you might have a low sexual drive but do make sure that you take care of your spouse's feelings as they can be rejected and hurt. The spouse's mood can be elated by flirting and telling them that they are special to you.
5. Exercise and running: Daily exercises leads to an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act. Exercising also lengthens and strengthens the orgasm. Also, while exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
6. Improve self-esteem: In some cases a poor body image might be a hindrance from indulging into sexual activity. These personal issues should be given time and dealt with in order to boost the self-esteem. One can start by exercising to improve the body image. Also, lifestyle modification and cutting down on cigarettes and alcohol helps. A new hobby can be taken up to relieve mental pressures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.