Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Dear Sir / Madam i am 21yrs old. From the past 2 years am suffering from sensitivity, now a days am not able to use my left jaws for eating hard foods. Even though am not able explain the feeling that am experiencing. Please help me to get rid of this.
He can never talk freely, feeled ashamed to be sit among friends, can t talk freely to their clients so and so.
Reason for this problem is formation of volatile sulphur compounds cause bad smell. Halitosis can be through bad habits like smoking, drinking, gutka chew etc or can be gerd (gastric entero regurgitation disease).
Treatment plan is in your hands.
1. We brush daily but cant give enough time on toungue cleaning which is real reserviour of bad smell producing bacterias so clean your toungue thorughly you can feel the change in few days
2. Stop the bad habits
3. Make routine to follow proper oral hygeine plan
4. Stop eating randomly or rinse mouth every time you eat randomly
5. Chlorhex+zinc mouthwash is the key to achieve wonder use it properly by 1: 4 ratio of mouthwash to water and rinse in mouth for 1minute atleast never eat half an hour after that use this two weeks than stop
I hope you like this article and start a new life free of demon called halitosis
Hi sir. I am having a painful mouth ulcer for the past four days it is now multiplied to two. What should I do now.?
Sir my teeth have become yellow in colour. I am beijing my teeth twice a day. But too colour not changing. Please suggest.
I am frequency suffered from mouth ulcer pls give advice to reduce it. Also I need to refill in to teeth so I want to ask what is good choice out of these three. Cement, gold or silver.
I am 21 and My gums bleed every time I spit and experience very bad breath. I can see a yellow layer at the end of every teeth and at the starting of the gum. What should I do?
My mom have a problem in teeth so we are go to the dentist and take medicine that recommend by dentist after taking a medicine mom was felt down on the earth and her body feels nothing and every time Dizziness. What we do ? We can't understand.
It is said that oral health is the best indicator of a person's health. A bad oral hygiene translates down to the rest of the organs, reflecting poor health. And, like all other organs of the body, the oral cavity also is aging and therefore, requires extra attention to maintain good health and requires longer time to heal and get back to its original state. So, as the old adage goes, prevention is better than cure.
The following are some reasons why oral health in older patients is very important:
- Food and nutrition: Be it a regular decay or rare cases of oral cancer, poor oral health means reduced food intake. In the elderly, the tissues supporting the teeth (periodontium) deteriorates, leading to loosening of teeth and inability to eat and chew food. This gets into a vicious cycle, and for the elderly, good healthy nutrition is very important for overall health. If decayed teeth and weak teeth are not allowing them to eat well, the overall health takes a toll too.
- Overall health: Poor oral health is associated with higher incidence of diabetes and heart disease. Also, in diabetics especially, the periodontal tissue is easily affected and prone to infection. This leads to not just tooth mobility, but also root caries. The incidence of abscess and cyst associated with root caries is much
- higher than decay in the crown portion of the tooth. The simple logic is that there is more tooth structure covering the crown than the root, and therefore, the decay reaches the pulp a lot more quickly.
- Medications and side effects: Dental pain, those who have experienced will swear to be one of the worst pains to go through. And in old age, it is something that is best avoided. So, better oral care and hygiene measures become all the more important. Once pain sets in, the antibiotics and painkillers become necessary, bringing with them a host of side effects.
Simple Management tips:
- Brush twice a day using fluoridated toothpaste
- Rinse with each meal with a mouthwash is possible, else with plain water
- Floss regularly to prevent interdental caries
- Routine bi-annual visits to the dentist, especially if you are prone for decay or have dry mouth. Whether it is a small decay or a lesion, the dentist will be able to detect it early and arrest and/or treat it
- Don't ignore lumps or sore throat that is persistent
- Quit smoking, use of tobacco (if applicable)
- Healthy diet that is rich in fiber
To avoid the vicious cycle of dental symptoms and complications and their effect on general health, it is advisable to do some basic hygiene measures.
The tiny tots must use a toothbrush with a small rounded brush head and soft bristles. It helps in cleaning their milk teeth thoroughly.