Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha TanwarYour feedback matters!
I have tanned skin at back side below neck and also on my face, hands and legs. I have ace (kind of pimple) below breast line, hip and thigh area, also feel itching to these areas of body.
My wife used mensoon tablets for 2 days as 3 per day. Bt there is no any reaction about that tablets. When ll she get her periods. She had stopped the tablets 5 days back.
I am 20 years old, I am having pcos from 10 months, now my. Periods are 40 days late what medicine should I take?
Dear doctor you are right .i drink alcohol but now occasionally, but my smoking habit is regularly and it's so many times. I lost my erection when I trying to insert my penis. One more problem in normal time my penis fore skin open normally. But sexual time its not pulled back properly.
I'm 25 years old last year I was tested for HbA1C and value was 6.9 so Dr. said you may have diabetes but few months ago I went for blood sugar test and report was just normal. I don't eat much sugar and do yoga n walking regularly. I may have sugar problem?
I'm facing this problem from 4 to 5 years whenever I have sex it only last for 1 minute. I'm not able to enjoy this year I'm planning to get married please help me in this.
I am 18 years old. My height is just 4'8" and I am a little weak, thin skinned girl. Whenever I try to do exercises like running or skipping, my stomach portion starts paining, so what should I do to increase my height?
My mother has tumor in her breast and doctor says operation. But she is not ready for that is their any other way?
I am feeling pain in right breast. Its been 3,4 days. When I self scanned a small lump in the painful area. Even I am not sure about this as I was panic. Im near to my periods. What are the reason for the lump. How it can be cure.
Over the past decade, many women have opted for Breast Augmentation Surgery. It is a surgical process to improve the aesthetics of one's breast. Apart from giving a much needed lift to the bust size, the augmented breasts can lift up your confidence. Breast Augmentation Surgery, if gone wrong, can create a havoc. The outcome of the surgery can be influenced by a number of factors. Thus, before going under the knife, some important and vital points need to be taken care of.
- It is advisable to avail the services of an experienced surgeon, who has a higher success rate. A lot of confusions and apprehensions may arise during course of the surgery. An experienced surgeon will ease out the tension to a great extend and guide you better.
- Breast Augmentation is no child's play. Do not embark on breast augmentation surgery if you are below 18 years of age. It can result in serious health complications. Surgery can wait, but health once lost, will be gone forever.
- Know the type of implants to be used. Saline and Silicone implants are commonly used in breast augmentation. Both the implants come with their own sets of merits and demerits.
Being softer and smoother, Silicone implants give the augmented breasts a very natural feel. The chances of scalloping (the skin around the breasts appear wavy) are negligible in case of Silicone implants. However, the Silicone implants come pre-filled. Thus, a bigger incision is needed to get it inserted. Though approved by the FDA, leakage of the silicone implants into the body has been reported. The leakage can affect the health seriously. Interference of Silicone implants with the mammogram can also pose a serious threat.
The Saline implants, on the other hand, are not pre filled. Thus, a small incision is all it takes to get the implants inserted. Once inserted, the implants are filled with saline solution. The saline implants can also leak into the body, without any serious implications. The biggest limitation of saline implants is in the fact that it gives the breasts a very hard feel. Scalloping cannot be ruled out either.
Things to take care of:
- Do not go for breast augmentation surgery if you are planning to start a family in 1-2 years of time. A weaning or lactating lady should also avoid the surgery.
- The exact location of the implant is an important factor to ponder upon. One can go for an under the muscle or over the muscle implants.
- One can opt for a round implant or a tear shaped implant. The biggest USP of tear shaped implant lies in the fact that it gives a very natural feel to the augmented breasts. The round implants, on the other hand, are much safer to use.
- Go for the surgery only when you are physically, mentally and emotionally fit and healthy.