Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha SharanYour feedback matters!
I have redness in my eyes specially when when I come back from cricket practice it became more. What should I do.
I had farsightedness and my glass no. Is 5.75.can it be cure without operation. What diet should I take so that my glass no. Start decreasing. Because my no. Still fluctuate.
I had laser surgery 10 years ago to improve vision. But now I have start feeling poor vision and after check up dr is saying I need to operate again. Now i' m confused what should I do
I have a swelling in my left eyes due to which I suffer from headache. I have this problem from last 3 days. What shall I do to get rid of it?
I have a desk of pain something like that head pain and eye pain for late sleeping so tht eyes goes to dark palace sir please how to rectify the problem.
I am 19 year old and I am having myopia. I have spectacles but my eyesight drops every 2 to 3 months. Please suggest some cure to control my eyesight.
Hi My child is of 10 years .He has eye sight problem. His no. Is -2 of both side. Can his eye sight be improves.
I came to know that I have amblyopia when I was 15 after that I used patching therapy for the following nine months from dec 2015 and my vision came to 6/24 but is not going down. can I achieve a 6/6 vision? Please help.
My uncle was suffering from night blindness. So he has difficulty to driving at night time. Any of solution of this problem?
My eye problem. When I sit on computer table to view on screen then I feel very tribal and. After 3 or 4 our I can't see unread. So how can I do noe.
Though am using my power glass my eyes are paining often! I have checked my power and changed my glass but also paining often! What can I do now?
I am 20 year old boy I have problems in eye. My eye is red and like burning during the day what I should do? And I have also problem with eye number in right 1 no. But I can not wear goggles. because my eye is also burning.
If period come than there is any chance. Of pregnancy 10aug we have contact 23rd aug se had period From 23rd to 27thAug.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.