Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha GoelYour feedback matters!
I am 28 Year Old and I am suffering from Eye prob where my half of my part will become red and I start getting irritation and Headache, When I consulted the Doc they have given me Flow-gel which I feel only Temporary Solution for prob that I have. So could please suggest some permanent solution for my Eye prob.
I've got my c3r done in both my eyes. But there is always an urge to rub my eyes. Can you tell me what are the ways by which I can take some precautions. And is there any thing to worry about.
Hello doctor, I am 16 years old and I have been facing ocular migraines from the age of 12! it blocks my eyes with some terrible transparent objects which fly in my vision and leads to a very painful headache as well! due to this I am not able to do things properly. I even am not able to concentrate in my studies due to the fear of having headaches and finally vision loss! please help me get rid of this ocular migraine please.
I am Adarsh Jaju. And I have got red eye since few months. Tried many eye drops bt have not seen any effect what shall I do now?
I am 17 years old. My eyesight is getting weak continously. I am very worried about it please help me to tell something.
I'm live at hostel at last one month at Hyderabad, continued use mobile at night 11: 30 pm and wakeup at morning 6: 00 am than last two days my eyes are not show natural and eyes some itch their what do please give me good tablets and suggestions.
I am 21 age and have chicken of 5 no due to difficulty in seeing nearby objects by eyes. Can this cause me eye problems in future if I take computer science in b.tech which will require to sit at laptop for 8 hours or more hours a day.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.