Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha GargYour feedback matters!
I am having pcod. Thyroid. Disorder. N having a baby of 1 years old. After fertility treatment wr conceived. We want to try fr another baby. Bt cycles r so irregular. Ovulation problem.
Homeopathy believes that infertility is just a manifestation of a deep, underlying body symptom. So while conventional medicines try to treat infertility by just looking at the reproductive system, homoeopathy looks at the body as a whole. The doctor will try to understand the couple’s underlying problems and then come up with a cure. Male and female infertility is addressed separately and the most common remedies are listed below.
It is extremely important to note that self-medication is not advised, and each couple and individual would need proper assessment and treatment.
- Agnus Castus:
- This is used in males where infertility is associated with erectile dysfunction
- It helps improve sexual desire and physical ability to perform
- The patient would have cold, relaxed, flaccid genitals
- Impotency in these men is also associated with mental depression
- Though desire is present, the erections are generally weak and not
- These men also may have erectile dysfunction with weak and delayed erections.
- Emissions may be rapid and involuntary.
- Reduced sperm count
- Improves both quantity and quality of sperms
- Useful in males with orchitis
- The testicles are hard, swollen, and enlarged
- History of suppressed desire
- Sabal Serrulata
- Associated with wasting of testes
- Also useful where there is prostate enlargement or prostatitis
- Useful in women who have acidic vaginal discharge. This kills the sperms and could cause infertility.
- Borax is useful when the discharge is similar to egg white, copious, and warm. Altering the pH can improve successful conception
- Natrum Phos:
- Discharge is honey coloured, sour smelling, and irritating
- This discharge is also acidic, reducing sperm life
- Useful in women who have scanty periods that do not last long and never appear on the due date
- These women have a history of irregular menses since the onset of menarche
- Also useful in women who have polycystic ovarian disease
- Aletris farinose
- Early and copious menstruation in addition to white discharge
- Anaemia, weakness, fatigue, and tiredness
- Useful in women who have had recurrent abortions.
- These women present with menstrual cycles that are short, suppressed, and not regular in the flow.
- There is also a bearing down sensation where the patient feels the uterus is going to slide down
- It is also possible these women have reduced drive
- Natrum carb
- These women have difficulty retaining sperms
- The vaginal discharge could also be offensive and irritating
- Calcarea Carb:
- This is another remedy used when there is profuse bleeding during the menstrual cycles
- The periods also tend to appear before their due date and tend to last longer than usual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Maine meri girlfriend ke sath sex kiya tha ab uski vegina ke upar sujan (sweling) Ho gayi hai I'm too much tensed please give me suggestions.
Hi I am 34 weeks pregnant and yesterday noticed that there is cavity in my teeth and deep inside. Had been to dentist and doctor took X-ray and advice me for root canal. Since there is no pain and upon extra care can I postpone it till my delivery or is it better to get it done? As am worried about the safety of anesthesia and antibiotics and also just one month to go for delivery.
I am married and missed my period, we do not want child now, once get abortion, too much worried, what I do.
I had protected sex on 1st June 2017. I took I pill on next day. I had my periods on 25th April 2017. And I got brownish spotting on 9th June 2017. Is it normal?
Is frequent travelling a concern when we are trying to conceive? I travel every 2 months. Is flight journey unsafe?
Hello sir, my friend she is 26, she has white discharge from her private part. Since last year she has been taking homeopathic medicine and that discharge disappeared for a while, so she stops medicine, but again she is having that discharge with back ache. Is there any symptoms related to cancer kindly suggest?
I am six month pregnant and I have gained only 1kg till now. What should I do now I am very disturb.
I had c section 2 moths back but still have severe back pain & knees pain & my belly button is still protruded. What can I do?
My girlfriend has period circle of 45 days. I had sex with her after her periods. Her period starting date was 3-02-2016. Ending date 6-02-2016. I had sex with her 7-02-2016 for 5-6 times without any precaution. Is it safe?
I am suffering from savior pain during my monthly periods. What treatment is better for curing from it?
My gf nd I enjoying sex from 2 years without condom. I have never Injected my hormone into her in those 2 years. But from few days she always vomiting nd if she eat food no taste to her. Sometime eye rotates nd have headache. She tested in hospital nd doctor scanned her stomach with some machine den he said she is 12 weeks pregnant. Her parents don't knw it NW she is 20 years of age .we enjoyed from 2 years nd I never hormone into her how it is possible to pregnancy is dat true .those symptoms are for pregnant nd she also has sinus problem .whether those symptoms are sinus r pregnancy? I hope she is not pregnant. If she is den what is d easy way to abort please suggest me?
Hi Doctor, I and my wife had intercourse a day back and we are not ready for kids yet so she took idoz 72 within 4 hrs and her last period was on 26 November and her cycle is of 30-31 days .we are quite worried are there any chances of her getting pregnant.
Me and my partner had sex last night But we didn't do anything, I just rubbed my penis on her vagina and injected my sperm on her vagina. Is there a chance to get pregnant? Please advise.
Your heart has four valves. Normally, these valves open to let blood flow through or out of your heart, and then shut to keep it from flowing backward. But sometimes they don't work properly. If they don't, you could have:
- Regurgitation - when blood leaks back through the valve in the wrong direction
- Mitral valve prolapse - when one of the valves, the mitral valve, has "floppy" flaps and doesn't close tightly. It's one of the most common heart valve conditions. Sometimes it causes regurgitation.
- Stenosis - when the valve doesn't open enough and blocks blood flow
Valve problems can be present at birth or caused by infections, heart attacks, or heart disease or damage. The main sign of heart valve disease is an unusual heartbeat sound called a heart murmur. Your doctor can hear a heart murmur with a stethoscope. But many people have heart murmurs without having a problem. Heart tests can show if you have a heart valve disease. Some valve problems are minor and do not need treatment. Others might require medicine, medical procedures, or surgery to repair or replace the valve.