Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha GandhiYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. I'm newly married in may 2015. When I having sex with my wife then after 2-3 days I feel itching on my penis & my wife also. Her mouth of vagina are tight and when I penetrate my penis then hurt like pin. This time no any type of lubrication in my wife vagina. My wife age is 22. We didn't had sex before marriage. Someone please help me.
Hi doctor I have pcod problem that have multiple ovarian cyst 4 mm to 7 mm size any pills for regulating periods for medicines please tell me medicines name and side effects and how much months I have to take that pill for regulating periods please tell me waiting.
I am taking ocp from 4-5 years because I have irregular periods. When I stop the pills then I missed the period for about two months. Does this cause any problem?
Doctor. May STD or STi is catch us through the oral sex. How I recognize this. And how we get treated.
Meri wife ke period 6 August ko aaye the uske baad abhi tak nai aaye kal hi Maine prega news lane fuel kiya per result negeetiv tha abi kaise pata chalega wo pregnant hai ya nahi our agar pregnant nai hai to period abitak kyo nai aaye please reply kare thankfully our ek sawal uske aang perse safed pani bahut jata hai iski wajah kya ho sakti hai please reply.
I have a doubt about sex. If I will use a condom, but kissing on vagina and sucking breasts will it OK. Or.can I get sexually transmitted diseases. Or HIV?
I am getting marriage at my first night is it necessary that I have to wear a condom or I go for direct because I heard that without a condom it may cause STD due that I am afraid so please suggest.
Given below are some of the home remedies recommended as a part of natural leucorrhea cure-
- Apply the pulp of a ripe mango to the vaginal area and leave it on for a while, before rinsing it off with water.
- Eat one or even two ripe bananas on a daily basis Drink a glass of fresh cranberry juice, preferably without any sugar, once a day
- Soak some coriander seeds in water overnight and drink the water, after straining it, on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning.
- Consume the lady finger vegetable, preferably in the raw form, or lightly steamed
- Clean the vaginal area with freshly squeezed lemon juice and water
I am 20 years old girl. I use tablets for preventing periods for few days stopped now. But no periods. At should do? Next week is my wedding. Suggest me a good solution.
How to get rid from facial hair permanently. Pls help me I heard dat laser is not the correct treatment and I have PCOD and thyroid.
Mene mere bf k sath sex kiya tha 11/2/17 ko without any protection or meri periods ki date 27 to 30 k bich thi aaj 7/3/17 ho gyi h abitk muje periods nahi aaye mene test nhi karwaya abitk please muje btao me kya kru?
Mam. My periods is 3 day late from the actual date. What should I have to. M in a tension. please tell me. This is the first time..
I was suffering from pcod and after 3 months of medication my cysts have reduced. Now I have cysts on only one ovary. My husband is coming for 1 month. Can I become pregnant in one month and will I be fertile on 22 day of my cycle (my cycle is 30 days old)
I am suffering from PCOS. I had my last periods on jan 17 to jan 21. May I know that my body is in which phase of menstrual cycle? Am I going through proliferative phase and I didn't ovulate? My reports say that I have multiple small follicles and endometrium thickness of 11mm.
I had sex on the 30 the of December but my partner did not cum I side me I still had unwanted 72 but I had sex yesterday again that is 2 Jan do I need to take an ipill or you wanted 72 again? Are there chances for me to get pregnant?
I hav a pcos problem due to which I usually get very angry and lose my temper what do I do also I face alot of hairfall! Along with a lot of dandruff! Please suggest me something to avoid all this!
I am a 35-year old female. Sometimes, I feel scared for my future and think negatively. This happened from two years back. I am taking 0.12mg amisulpride on alternate days. Please suggest is this Ok. I am happily married and have one son.
I am 27 years old female what is the reason there no single drop of amniotic fluid at csec delivery time there is no leakage before delivery time. Please advice
The urinary system in both men and women are susceptible to infections and many other internal disorders. Although many of the disorders may be caused due to underlying diseases or hereditary causes, many others may be caused due to bad life style habits as well as personal hygiene issues. Personal hygiene issues will not only lead to infections, but if left unchanged, may cause more serious problems such as tumors overtime. However, with the help of some basic tips and following some daily routine, you can ensure good urological health overtime. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Drink plenty of water daily: This is applicable to both men and women and it is important, especially in a country like India where hot and humid conditions prevail for most of the time. A common figure quoted most of the time is 2 to 3 liters of water daily although this is quite arbitrary and may change from person to person and climate to climate. What is important is that you should remain hydrated and calculate an ideal amount of water consumption. This is necessary to stop stone formation in the gallbladder, kidney, ureter and other areas of the genitourinary system.
- Cleaning tips for men: It is important to ensure proper hygiene for good penile health. Uncircumcised males should retract their foreskin while taking a bath and clean out the smegma or white accumulations from around the glans. This will reduce the chances of inflammations and urinary tract infections from occurring. Circumcised males should thoroughly wash the penis as well to keep it clean.
- Regular ejaculation: Men are advised to ejaculate regularly either through masturbation or through sexual stimulation as it is beneficial in many ways. Ejaculation helps clear the tracts, exercises the prostate and also keeps the pattern of proper blood flow to the penis active. It maintains urological health as well as you sexual health.
- Don’t hold your urine for too long: Although this is especially applicable for women, it can be bad for men too. Holding the urine within your body for too long may result in an infection and may also make your bladder muscles weaker resulting in urinary incontinence later in life. Women, especially should be careful as they have a shorter urethra leading from the bladder and thus are more prone to getting urinary tract infections in this manner.
- Avoid harsh soaps and use milder ones to regularly cleanse the groin area: The groin is one of the moistest areas, as it remains covered up most of the time. This makes it an ideal breeding ground for bacteria. It is important that you clean this area every day thoroughly with mild soap. Also, after urination, women should wipe front to back i.e. from the opening of the vagina towards the anus while wiping down after urinating or cleaning. This is to ensure that fecal bacteria don’t get into the vagina as it can cause a host of infections.
- Tips for sexual intercourse: It is important for both men and women to urinate, wash and clean after sexual intercourse as this can help clean the bacteria that may have come from one partner’s genitals into the other. Women should especially follow this advice as it can help keep many infections at bay.
- Changes in certain foods: Reduce caffeine intake through tea or coffee as it can irritate your bladder. It can also act as a diuretic which makes you urinate frequently. This will result in your bladder becoming weaker. Also reduce salt intake as it can increase blood pressure and end up damaging the kidney to the point of permanent kidney damage or kidney failure.