Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha AroraYour feedback matters!
We are planning of pregnancy. But one question in my mind. If male blood group O an Female blood Group is O-, then any problems during in pregnancy? Or any problems with baby? Please give me answer asap possible. Thanks
Hello doctor. I just got married 2 months back. Actually my wife don't want to get pregnant for 01 year. So please tell me what is the safe time to have sex without protection or condom.
Sir/madam please tell me that if I intercourse with my partner without condom is there chances for HIV.
I'm pregnant now my due date is by July 10 but by last week when I gone for sonography test doctor gave me the date by June 22 and 36 weeks and 2 days they told but now a days I am getting severe pain but doctor said don't worry it's normal then why I am getting this pain please answer me soon.
Hi Dr. I am into education profession related to education. Twice get operation at the time of delivery for both my kids and without any problem, I myself forcibly get it done as I can't bear the pain. But now after 10 yrs, i am suffering from back pain. But always feel like sleeping rather pain. But I have to travel a lot also. Moreover i am very weak due to low haemo count and low protein and vitamin, calcium d efficiency. I am not under any medication. But feeling very tired and lethargic. Don't feel like doing any work. please suggest anything to very active everyday.
After completion of period within 3 day we was meet together closely is it possible baby will be come?
I m 21yrs old, me and my girlfriend had sex during her period. In d middle I got tired nd stopped, I m worried bout premature ejaculation. She missed her period nd its been 40days since last period. She has little breast pain n uneasy. I m worried, is she pregnant?
Respected doctors, I am 27 weeks+6 days pregnant with twins. I was feeling a lot baby movements till last week. But in this week there is decrease in movements very much. Is it because babies are growing so there is less space to move or any thing serious to concern? please guide.
Age 74 Brain injury 1 April 2013 Craniotomy then Cranioplasty Persistent vegetative state since then on 100% nursing care Tracheostomy Feed thru PEG Urine thru supra pubic catheter We have been changing spc every 15 days thru our nursing staff Today morning while inserting cath thru his spc opening there was lot of bleeding thru his normal urine route and also thru spc opening 20 ml approx. We removed spc and put condom cath. Water intake increased Now blood is still coming in urine bag but little like 3 ml to 4 ml along with urine No fever so far Shall we wait for fever to start and then give IV antibiotics or we can start now Can we send urine for culture now or post infection and fever starts. What antibiotics we can administer in case fever starts.
Sex, alcohol, and drugs at a glance:
Being drunk or high can cause you to do sexual things that you wouldn't normally want to do.
Mixing sex with drugs and alcohol can increase your risk of unintended pregnancy and STDs.
If you have sex with someone who's drunk or high, it could be considered a crime.
How do alcohol and drugs affect my sex life?
For starters, drugs and underage drinking are illegal. But also, getting drunk or high can cause problems in your sex life — and your relationships.
Mixing drugs (including alcohol) with sex is a bad idea because it can:
Make people have sex or do sexual things they wouldn't want to do if they were sober. Drugs and alcohol affect consent.
Make you forget to have safer sex.
Make you use condoms and birth control wrong.
Make it harder to orgasm (cum).
Make it difficult for guys to get and keep erections.
How can drugs and alcohol affect my decisions about sex?
Drugs and alcohol cloud your judgment. Choices about what music to listen to or what movie to see aren't very important. But the decision to have sex is a big one. Lots of young adults say they've done more sexual stuff after drinking or doing drugs than they'd planned.
And if you're drunk or high, you might not use condoms correctly, or you might forget to use them at all. So mixing sex with alcohol or other drugs increases your risk for unintended pregnancy and STDs.
If once get intimated and penetrated inside .i took I pill on the third day. But again I got intimate next day after taking tablet. and getting penetrate inside. So should I take tablet again or not?
Hello I'm 29 years old girl my problem is bleeding is continuing after my period is over daily one or two drops of blood come out also lumps (blood) please help me what should I do for my problem?
My periods date was missed this month and one week before my periods there was spotting and then I got my periods and even after that there is spotting still. Wat needs to be done?
we are trying for second child but no progress. My husband report is OK. My menstrual cycle is OK.so what might be the problem?
Help doctor my periods are delaying last month on 22 it has started n ended till 27 but now it delayed I tensed what should I do.
I want to know by kissing a girl or hugging or any kind of touching to her can cause aids or any other sexual disease?
When it comes to the brain, simple yet easy to make juices can make a lot of difference. These juices not only improve your memory, but are of great help to the cognitive functions as well. While green tea is a known component of increased brain function, there are other drinks too, which can charge your brain over the long term if consumed daily:
- Beet juice: Apart from being a nutritional powerhouse, beet juice is a great source of nitric acid. The latter helps with blood flow in the body. A smooth blood flow, on the other hand, helps the brain in functioning properly. A study has found that people who consume beet juice have an increased circulation in the white matter resulting from an increased brain activity. This juice is sweet in taste and can be consumed every alternate day.
- Berry Smoothies: Acai is a fruit which has a South African origin and hits the top of the list when it comes to brain assisting food. It increases the flow of the blood and dilates the blood vessels. However, this is extremely expensive. Berries also have a similar effect on the brain, but they are less powerful in nature. What can be done is to mix a little ingredient of Acai in frozen berries juice and drink the same every day. Frozen berries retain the freshness and the nutritional benefits. This drink will improvise your brain and increase blood flow in the body.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate is a great antioxidant and it very aptly limits the free radicals from damaging the brain cells. Antioxidants are also credited with increased blood flow and protection of the heart. A healthy cardiovascular system is synonymous to an increased brain function. What is surprising is the fact that Pomegranate has more antioxidant content compared to red wine and green tea. Pomegranate juice can be consumed daily during the morning or afternoon.
- Carrot juice: Carrot is known for its healthy components that are beneficial for the eyes. Recent studies have revealed that they are great for the brain too. Like other colored vegetables, they are a great source of antioxidant and have a high content of beta-carotene. Carrot juice can reduce the inflammation of the brain cells and improve memory. Carrot juice is not at all bitter and the same can be consumed every alternate day after your meal.
- Cocoa: A Harvard study revealed that two cups of cocoa on a daily basis greatly helps a person in improving memory. Cocoa contains flavanols that keep the blood pressure normal and relaxes the blood vessel linings. Cocoa is also known to be a great antioxidant agent that limits the free radical to affect the brain cells. Cocoa should not be overloaded with sugar and should be consumed hot before starting your day.