Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am a P. C. O. D patient. I was taking metformin, isofair, Diane, montlair lc since Jan 2013. I have also taken laser treatment for my facial hair. I stopped taking all the medicine 2 weeks ago. However I am experiencing excruciating pain in my upper left abdomen since 2 days. The pain keeps rotating. Also I feel feverish and pain in the back, neck and head. I even saw blood in my faces around 3 weeks ago. It's urgent please reply quickly. I am in deep pain.
My periods date is on 15th feb. And I usually have my periods 3-4 days before the actual date. I had unprotected sex on 24th jan. Now I am having some mood swings and laziness. Moreover I get a frequent urge of urinating. Am I pregnant? Please help.
I am 31 yrs old woman, I have 3 yrs of marrige period but unable to conceive due to pcod. Kindly suggest
My wife delivered a child on 23rd of December 2015. Is it safe to have sex without any protection during 2 to 3 months after birth. Or is it a myth.
Hi doc I am married female trying to conceive from one year no problem was diagnosed during follicular study hsg sperm count all are normal but I have white discharge from 10 the day of my cycle till next period date can it affect my conception please help or suggest me any treatment or tablets so that I can get pregnant in next month.
I am 24 years old male. My beard growth is so slow and its not thick. I have hair fociles on my face but patchy it doesn't cover up all the area. I took biotin for 3 months but it didn't had any change.
I am married for 2.75 years and I am trying to have a baby. I got all my tests done and was detected pcod I took a course of 3months of normoz now my doctor has prescribed me Clomipure dydrogesterone and hucog 5000 will it help me conceive.
Never use potent steroids cream like Betnovate,Lobate,quadriderm,panderm,fourderm,for any skin problem on any part of body because after initial improvement of symptoms like itching, these steroid creams will aggravate the problem and may cause long lasting and somtimes permanent side effects like rashes, sensitive skin, recurrent infection,acne , dryness stretch mark etc.
Please make sure you have no skin allergies particulary to bleaching agents such as chlorine. Any contact dermatitis could worsen on exposure to such waters. Always have a shower before entering the pool and make sure you use pools where this practice is followed. Always have a thorough shower after using the pool. Always use protective glasses to avoid conjunctivitis. Avoid swallowing water from the pool. If you want to spit make sure you do it outside the water or in the water collection system in the corners. If you develop any skin problems stop immediately and seek help.
10 effective tips for sex power increase
Decreased sexual interest and sex power haunts everybody at one or the other point of time. So, it is very important to use techniques to keep your sexual life, pleasurable and enjoyable. Here are 12 tips for sex power increase. Hope they are useful to you.
1. Don't have it every day. Maintain a gap of one or two days. Sex, as a part and parcel of a daily routine, may make you feel bored and eventually might lead to decreased sexual interest. Many times sex in a day, very rarely is fine.
2. Always have an element of surprise in your moves, or your general behaviour, or the gifts that you choose. Surprise makes the moment exciting.
3. Different sex postures - you may start feeling bored by same postures. So, different intercourse postures will not only help to have improved sexual health, but also helps you to keep fit by burning a few more calories. Sex postures that do not allow complete insertion make the act fun and exciting.
4. Try out some safe sex fantasies. Sexual fantasies are the imaginary scenes that you plan and enact with your spouse.
5. Do not undress all of a sudden. Slow and steady... always wins the race.
6. Wear a condom, it delays the pinnacle giving more time to enjoy. In some men, rolling back the foreskin of the penis helps delay excitation. The tip of the penis (the end bulged part) in men is the point of excitation. Making delay in its excitation helps delay ejaculation and gives ample time for foreplay.
7. Exercise - sex and exercise are connected to each other.
8. Black gram - black gram has been hailed as one of the effective diets for sex power increase. So, eating dosa, or other food dishes made of black gram for 2-3 times a week will help in good sex health. Urad daal.
9. Get rid of diseases - maximum sexual bliss can be had only if you keep yourself healthy and hygienic. So, get proper treatment for your diseases and do not allow them to grow to chronicity. Diabetes and hypertension may be causes for decreased libido, which has to be given proper treatment.
10. Take care of your partner. Love is such an important element to ensure mutual enjoyment. Please know the feeling of the partner. Ladies usually will be in a slightly different mood nearing to their periods. Working women will be usually encountering higher stress levels. So, please take care.
What is Monogamous Relationship?
You (who have been tested for STD/STIs and don't have any) are having sex with only one partner (who also has been tested for STD/STIs and doesn't have any) who only has sex with you. And you both keep it that way!
Stated another way, you are both STD/STI free and only have sex with each other. People of any sexual orientation can engage in monogamous relationships. The only thing implied by the term monogamy is that the relationship consists of two people who are romantically and/or sexually exclusive. Theoretically, outside of abstinence, this is really the safest type of "safer sex" that you can have.
Celebrated on 1st December of each year, World AIDS Day, aims to spread awareness about HIV / AIDs. It is an STD wherein, HIV stands for human immunodeficiency infection and AIDS stands for acquired immune deficiency syndrome. The disease hinders the immune system in keeping up our body’s security against sickness. HIV causes individuals to end up wiped out with infections that regularly would not affect them and HIV leads to AIDS.
Understanding the Symptoms:
HIV has few or no signs or symptoms for up to ten years or more before side effects of AIDS tends to manifest. There is no cure for HIV/AIDS, yet treatment is accessible. A few people have HIV symptoms not long after being infected. These include:
- There are a few phases of HIV illness. The primary HIV side effects may include swollen glands in the throat, armpit, or crotch.
- Other early HIV symptoms incorporate slight fever, headaches, exhaustion, and muscle throbs.
- These symptoms may keep on going for just a couple of weeks. At that point, there are typically no HIV indications for a long time. That is the reason it can be difficult to know whether or not a person is suffering from HIV.
The symptoms of AIDS show up in the most advanced phase of the HIV disease. These are as follows:
- Along with a severely damaged immune system, a person with AIDS may likewise have thrush. A thrush is a thick, whitish covering on the tongue that is brought about by a yeast infection and now and then joined by a sore throat.
- Serious or repetitive vaginal yeast infection.
- Pelvic inflammatory illness.
- Serious and frequent infections.
- Unexplained fatigue that might be followed by headaches, dizziness.
- Loss of more than ten pounds of weight that is not because of physical exercise or consuming fewer calories.
Risk Factors: There are a lot of ways in which you can get the infection. HIV is transmitted through blood, semen, vaginal fluids and breast milk. The most well-known ways in which HIV is spread, are:
- Having sexual intercourse without a condom with somebody who has HIV/AIDS.
- Using needles or syringes that have been used by someone who has HIV/AIDS.
- Being punctured with a needle or surgical instrument that has been contaminated with HIV.
- Getting HIV blood, semen or vaginal discharge into open injuries or wounds.
- Babies born to women with HIV/AIDS can get HIV from their mothers during birth or from breastfeeding.
There are numerous ways in which you can protect yourself from HIV. These are as follows:
- The most secure way is to limit the number of sexual partners you take on.
- Try to have safer sex and always use protection.
- Get your partners tested for HIV.
- HIV tests are a typical piece of social insurance.
In case that you think you may have been infected by HIV, talk to a specialist or a doctor about testing. Discussing what risks you might have taken can help you choose whether testing is ideal for you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.