Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha AggarwalYour feedback matters!
If safety condom has taken then is any thing problem to a girl, pill tablets should be taken or what sir.
Hello. As i, one month pregnant with gallstones of size 16. 4 mm. Now the problem is that everyday bile comes in my vomiting and my skin is getting pale yellow. What to do. Should I remove this pregnancy and then go for operation. M so worried, day by day I am getting weak. My haemoglobin is just 7 and platelets are 1, 33200. What to do.
Hi, I got married 20 days back. We have been having sex without condom, though I have ensured of ejaculating outside her. My wife has crossed her date for her periods, 2 days back. Both of us don't want a child now. Could you please suggest how to safely ensure it.
I am 28 years old women. My last periods were 33, 30, 24 days. In January (during 33 days periods) I got married. Suddenly the period cycle time reduced. Before marriage it was 38-40 days. Last period was on 10th march. Now till time period not started. But feeling same symptoms from last week. Am I pregnant? I use test kit.
1. Eat fruits as they help you restore energy. Apples, mangoes, pomegranates, and pears are best suggestible. Avoid watermelon and muskmelons and also goosing on too many mangoes may cause pimples.
2. Have medium to low salt food and avoid heavy salty food as they are responsible for high blood pressure and water retention.
3. Eating watery foods like lassi, watermelon, rice, muskmelon creates swelling in the body. So, better opt for foods which are drying in nature like corn, gram flour, chick pea etc.
4. Foods such as brown rice, oats, and barley are the best foods one could have in this monsoon.
5. Body’s immunity can be increased by adding a dash of garlic to the soups, sir fries and curries you intake.
6. Opt for yogurt, curd and almonds in your diet instead of milk. Drink only boiled and purified water to protect yourself from harmful germs and drinking plenty of water keeps your body hydrated.
7. Consuming bitter vegetables like bitter gourd, and bitter herbs like neem, turmeric powder and methi (fenugreek) seeds help in preventing infections.
8. Consume drying oils like corn oil or light oil and avoid heavy oils like sesame oil, peanut oil and mustard oil as they fall in first place to invite infections.
9. People who face skin allergies during rainy seasons must avoid spicy foods. Spicy foods raise body temperature and stimulate blood circulation and it leads to allergies and skin irritation. Other problems such as boils, change in skin color dullness, rashes are also some skin damaging effects which arise in this season.
10. Avoid naturally sour foods like tamarind, tomatoes and lime in your diet as it promotes water retention.
11. Avoid too much of fish and meat this season and heavy curries and non- vegetarians should go for light meat preparations like stew and soups.
12. Astringent, mildly bitter and pungent foods must be best served this season.
13. Drink lots of herbal teas, especially those with antibacterial properties. These include ginger, pepper, honey, mint and basil leaves. Excessive intake of coffee and tea dehydrates body fluids so they must be better avoided.
14. Vegetables like cauliflower, potatoes, cluster beans, ladies finger, kidney beans, pigeon pea, and sprouted grains must be avoided.
15. Eat steamed salads instead of raw vegetables as they contain active bacteria and virus that cause bacterial and viral infections.
16. Have fresh radish juice to fight cold and cough. To reduce mucous formations add pipli and rock salt to warm water. This reduces the natural monsoon ailments.
17. Better eat seasonal fruits as non- seasonal fruits get infested with worms during the monsoons. Pomegranates, lychees, apples, bananas are among the recommended.
18. Avoid eating fried items, pre- cut fruits and juices from road side vendors and stick to high quality and hygiene.
19. People who suffer with arthritis should drink warm water with tulsi and dalchini (cardamom) on an empty stomach in the morning. Doing this improves bowel syndromes and also decreases pains in joints.
20. Always wash vegetables well and keep them clean especially if they are taken raw.
I'm a 17 year old girl. I started developing breasts around the age of 10. Since I started developing breasts I've had a semi hard kinda movable lump in both of my breasts. Recently there has been a little pain but that is probably due to the increased dose of birth control (for dysmenorrhea). The.
Hi, I had sex with my girlfriend on may 3 at that time the condom broken but I didn't ejaculated. After two days she got period and after 4 month we went to ultrasound for safety and that to shown nothing. My fear is somewhere I read while pregnant women get periods and ultrasound not shown while pregnant bcz fibroids will that happen in my case please help me thanks.
Hello sir my wife health is not good and she is feeling very tired I think she is pregnant and now we don't plan for baby so how we can stop it naturally her last period was came on 17th of january 2016 still she is not having any periods and the last sex we did on before 12 days and it was very panic to her.
Orthopedic disorders include all the health issues and ailments that are related to the muscles, joints and ligaments. Orthopedic disorders are so widespread and so large in number that it is very difficult to list all of them down. However, among them the four most common orthopedic disorders are:
- Arthritis: It is a chronic and a long lasting orthopedic disorder in which you witness the swelling or inflammation of one or more joints in the body. This condition is very painful in nature and it tends to deteriorate gradually. This condition usually affects elderly people and it also worsens with age which ultimately causes stiffness of the joints and limits your routine body movements.
- Osteoarthritis: This is a degenerative joint disorder which leads to immense pain and discomfort in the joints of the body. This is one of the most serious forms of orthopedic disease that has been noticed. This disease involves degradation and decline in the overall quality of the bones and joints in the affected areas.
- Lower back pain: This condition refers to periods of pain and discomfort in the lower part of your spinal area. This condition is very common nowadays and as a result of this pain, your back usually becomes tender, swollen and stiff. This pain also stops you from doing your overall routine activities.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: It is an orthopedic disorder in which there is severe swelling in a particular joint, accompanied by small lumps on the affected area that further degrade the external appearance of the skin. In case of adults, this disorder lasts for a lifetime and worsens with time, if left untreated.
Related Tip: "4 Common Orthopedic Problems Faced By Aged People"