Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my girlfriend on 8 June nd then I gave her a I pill on the same day that is 8 June so nw her menstrual cycle must have started on 14 June bt till now there are no signs of periods is it normal .m afraid please help. Asap.
Dark circles are also known as peri orbital dark circles. Dark circles are dark blemishes which appear around the eye. Dark circles can appear at any age although older people are more likely to develop it. They may appear due to anemia, fatigue, medications, allergies, ageing or due to genetic problems. Dark circles may be treated either naturally with various home remedies or through artificial treatment.
The nine remedies stated below are some of the ways to cope up with the problem of dark circles.
- Massage a few drops of almond oil mixed with a few drops of Vitamin E oil to the affected area and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning with cold water. Follow this routine for one or two weeks to witness the difference.
- Cucumber has skin- lightening properties along with mild astringent properties which help to reduce dark circles. Cut two round slices of cucumber and leave it on top of your closed eyelids for ten to fifteen minutes. Repeat this as often as possible.
- Tomato has bleaching properties and reduces dark circles. Mix one tablespoon of tomato juice with half tablespoon lime juice, apply to the affected area and leave it on for ten to fifteen minutes.
- You may also use refrigerated green tea bags and leave them on your eyelids for about fifteen minutes. It not only reduces dark circles but also rejuvenates the skin.
- Cold milk is also an effective agent for removing dark circles. Soak a cotton ball in a cup of cold milk, place it on the affected area for fifteen minutes and wash off with water.
- Rose water is also considered to be very useful in removing dark circles. Soak cotton balls in rose water and leave it on top of your eyelids for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Chemical peelings performed by dermatologists also help in removing dark circles. It exfoliates the damaged layer and leaves the skin rejuvenated.
- Intense Pulsed Light Treatment and laser treatment are also very effective in removing dark circles. Intense pulsed light treatment destroys pigment cells responsible for discoloration. It is a process where high energy light waves are used to reduce dark circles.
- Creams with alpha hydroxyl acids (AHAs) are also proved to be beneficial in removing dark circles.
Stress, lack of sleep and disturbed lifestyle are also responsible for dark circles. So, along with the above mentioned remedies following a healthy lifestyle will help you to combat the problem of dark circles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I have pcod tell me if I used medicine will it be cured or should I have to do some extra things or will the medicine have some side-effects in future I will glad if any give me correct answer and give me proper diet with different options but not a very strict diet and any one day where I can eat some thing good but healthy and what exercises to do at what time please help me I need help thank you.
Dear sexologist, which pose is making pregnancy very soon. Tell me please doctor. I did late marriage after 32 age. So I need urgent for pregnancy soon. So tell me.
I am 50 years old uterus removed about 5 years back. now it is diagnosed through scan, that there is ovarian cyst measuring 5 cm x 4 cm. let me know is there any ayurvedic medicine. please guide me.
Hello I am 18 year old actually I have to attend a marriage on 31oct and my periods are expected on same days. But I want to skip it to enjoy every moment of function. So please help me.
I am 33 year married woman, having 1year baby. After delivery I absorbed that yellow type of water is pouring from my nose.
I am 18 years old female having hormones imbalance. Menstrual cycle is abnormal and I am having very less bleeding. I am taking treatment from 2 years but I am not feeling better. Please help me.
I am also suffering pcod nad I hv lost so much weight and now I got so much weak by health. I am taking femilon which has prescribed by my doctor. Yet I am thinking to join gym for improving my health & weight. So before joint I want to know shall I join the gym? Bcz after joining I do not want any causes with or from pcod.
I am 29 years old, I have irregular periods, last month my period date 28 apr, but now am very confused bcoz may 22nd I saw milky white discharged after 26 the vaginal discharges dark brown spotting and stopped, 27 and 28 slightly discharged 4 to 5 drops normally, I felt very tired, head ache, nausea, back pain, I took home pregnancy test today afternoon its shows negative, wat can I do now.
Hi, in my breast I have small gland fro past since 7years that becomes sometimes pain. 2years before I got married and I have one baby is any problem about that it vl causes cancer. I already consult a doctor before marriage she prefer mammography ultrasound scan but she did not give any clarity about that. Am very scaring about that.
I am 30 years old married woman, my problem is hypoplastic utres with small ovaries, if I take any treatment if possible to conceive?
We had sex and the condom got torn But the sperm was not discharged inside her vagina and she was on he safe periods ! Is there a change of her getting pregnant and her long period days are 36 And short period days are 33 And her last period was on May 7 ! please tell me if its a safe sex day !
Breast cancer is a type of cancer, which occurs due to the development of cancerous cells in breasts. Women are usually affected by breast cancer and breast cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer after skin cancer. Usually fatal if not diagnosed in its early stage, breast cancer is a very serious medical ailment. Read on more to find all about the different symptoms, causes, preventive measures and treatment of breast cancer.
Symptoms: Breast cancer has few distinct characteristics and if you have a few or all the following symptoms you could be more likely to suffer from breast cancer.
- The formation of a lump in your breast, which is different from the surrounding tissue and usually more thickened.
- The discharge of bloody fluid material from the nipples.
- Sudden change of the size, shape and appearance of the breast.
- Certain distinct changes to the skin over the breast for example an indentation in the skin similar to that of a dimple.
- Appearance of an extra nipple which is inverted.
- If the darkened area around the nipples known as the areola is flaking or peeling off.
Causes: Studies and researches remain inconclusive on what causes breast cancer. Breast cancer occurs due to abnormal division of the cells located in the breast, which over time accumulate and form lumps. They
might spread to other parts of the body. Breast cancer is caused mainly due to a complex interaction of personal genetics, environment and lifestyle choices. Breast cancer can also be caused due to genetics as about 5% to 10% of cases are due to gene mutations which pass onto generations.
Risk factors: There are certain factors, which increase the probability of contracting breast cancer. Increasing age, personal and family history of breast cancer, obesity, radiation exposure, pregnancy at an older age, postmenopausal hormone therapy are some of the factors that increase the chances of breast cancer.
Treatment: Several forms of surgical methods exist to treat breast cancer. Depending on the condition and spread of the disease a suitable surgery is performed. These include mastectomy, lumpectomy, axillary lymph node dissection and removal of both breasts. Other forms of treatment include chemotherapy or the use of high doses of drugs to destroy cancerous cells. Radiation therapy where X-rays are used to destroy the cancer cells is also effective.
Fish helps to improve brain function by restoring memory.
Dark chocolates facilitate brain to create serotonin.
Brown rice is loaded with brain-boosting vitamins.
Whole grains are great food for the brain that keeps your brain active and fit.