Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Pratap SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old male and have backache for last 4 months. What should I do? I can not do anything actively. What should I do?
I am 55 years, suddenly when I woke up from bed I feel solder pain in right side. Maybe I slept in one side? or due to gastric trouble? please Give some suggestions. Please.
Dear sir, my son is 12 year old. Uske knee ke upar thai ki haddi bad gayi h maine use ortho doctor ko dikhaya tha kuchh doctor kehte h opretion ko kucch kehte h jab 18 year ka ho jaye to karana m confues hu aap hi bataye kya karna chahiye .xray karaya tha uski report aap ko bhej raha hu dekh kar dekh kar bataye kya kare.
Sir actually I have a bed in my room and the bed is made up of 2 plywoods. An one damage in my bed that the one plywood among the plywoods are still break and one plywood is upper side and second plywood is lower side. The problems is occurs from last 3 months that in the bed the the small pain in my backbone in lower side of backbone where hips are located. And I think that this problem is arises whenever I am going to sleep in the night either afternoon daily and when I wake up the pain is occurs. But the pain is small but whenever I am going to put my body towards the floor the pain is increases and irritating. So please tell me what is the problem in my backbone please give me suggestions and prescriptions and I am worried about it.
I am male 30 year I have continuous headache from last few days even I have shoulder pain too. What you say what it can be ?
My age 36 years old, both shoulder pain elbow pain and palm pain, and headache and problem in eye sight, intercourse time has become less.Please tell.
Sir my father have pain in knees doctor says that this is due to increase of lactic acid in body then what should we do what we prefer to eat.
I am 12 year old male I have back pain for many days. I have also consulted the doctor he gave me medicines but I could not feel well. Please tell me what can I do to have relief.
I have an issue related to my ankle. I got pain during jogging and training as well. I took x-ray. There is no problem in that. Please help me doctor.
I am a 16 year old boy. I have the problem of knock knee. Suggest some exercises through which I can remove knock knee.
From last one week I am suffering from sciatic pain from hip to foot. please Do suggest me some thing for it. I also suffer earlier from this pain few years back also.
My sister is 2 and half month pregnant, please tell me which yoga is good for her. She feel backpain and headache so please reply me soon.
I have been experiencing sound in various bones of body when being twisted. What does this indicate? am I well?
I have a stomach and back pain continuously from one week but only for 3 to 4 hours a day while sitting in my office. After eating something and also when I move from my office the pain will disappear automatically. Can you please suggest some remedies. Thank you.
I am 15 years old and I had a hard pain on leg when I fall while playing. I tried many medicines but no one worked. What can I do? Please help!
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
Back pain is a common source of pain and can be acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower back pain and coccydynia or tail bone pain. Back pain can be quite troublesome as it disables a person to move about freely due to constant ache.
Here are some procedures for the treatment of back pain.
- Give your back some rest: Most people who get back pain become obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans and x-rays done. Some even take injections and other such measures without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter immediately and the simplest way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of pains in the back resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical actions and let time do the healing.
- Pills: While you let time treat your back pain, sometimes the pain increases and gives you a bad time. In this case, you can take anti-inflammatory medicinal pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, using such pills for a continued period of time causes side effects such as gastrointestinal disorders. Hence, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch.
- Hot and cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about 20 minutes, and you should take more than two sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad instead of ice. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries and reduces the flow of blood to that area. The swelling is eased as a result. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and increases the blood circulation, providing extra oxygen.
- Change your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of having a back pain. According to studies, it has been observed that people sleeping on medium-firm mattresses have healthier backs. In case your mattress in sagging or is over 8 years old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your back pain is very severe, you can resort to acupuncture, which provides efficient pain relief. The procedure changes the way your nerves react and reduces inflammation.
Back pain arises from various reasons and should always be taken care of. Unattended back pain worsens and makes the affected person suffer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.