Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. PrashanthYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old and suffering from severe backache and knee pain for last 1 year. Please advice me what to do ?
Hello Sir, My age is 27 years. Last year in November. Issue is my back pain L4, L5 I was take treatment this month 12 date to 24 and doctor suggest bed rest. I was care with carefully. But pain is not going. So please helps me. What I do for back pain?
My wife aged about 56 is suffering from severe Diabetes since 2006 and taking insulin twice regularly for the last 3 months. Recently left leg knee joint pain developed and She is now unable to walk. Kindly help her in this regard. Thanks. Yours sincerely, L.K.SAHOO BHUBANESWAR MOB. NO-9437920027.
I am 47 year old there is a small bulging of my disc between 4 and 5 and I am suffering back pain for the three years what is the remady for this back pain.
I am 45 years old. I have pain in my knee and in foot from last year. Pain is more when I get up and down. So please tell me a effective treatment for the same.
She has severe backpain problems. But scan reports tells that she has no problem. But still y she s suffering from pain?
I am suffering from bad knee condition after got injured in playing football! Is there is any muscle pain or nerve blocking?
I am suffering from Back pain. The pain is in upper back and from sides mostly. The pain feels to be in muscles, not in spinal cord for last two months. When somebody hit with hands or pushes my back. It feels relaxed but after sometime again pain starts. All night and all day the pain remains there. please help me.
Sir I had my left hand cracked at the age of 12 years, now I m 36 years old. The orthopedic doctor wasn't able to join my hands properly. Now if I ride bike, do any heavy work it pains my join, for which I want to rejoin my hand doing surgery. Will this cure my pain forever in future? Please advice me.
When I do exercise my whole body get relief from pain, but in at ease, pain starts again. so, what to do.?
Back pain is generally associated with problems related to bones at the back. The bones forming the back is known as vertebrae that form the human spine. The disc between the vertebrae absorbs shocks and allow spine flexibility. With advanced age and increasing wear and tear, the discs tend to become dry and break. The degeneration of the discs can lead to compressing of the nerve originating from the spinal cord. While disc prolapse can affect any part of the spine, the ones that are most vulnerable include lumbar disc and the cervical disc.
Common symptoms of this condition include lower back ache, sciatica etc. The pain from the back can get transported to arms, neck, leg etc. The homeopathic mode of treatment can be extremely beneficial for fixing disc prolapse. Since there are no side effects of homeopathy, this is the perfect choice for many patients.
Some typical symptoms that homeopathy can address:
Some of the typical symptoms that homeopathy can address include the following:
- A person suffering from lower back pain that increases while sitting but normalizes while in motion.
- The back pain increases while lifting weight.
- Stiffness is experienced around the lower back area.
- A person finding difficulty in bending the body.
- Increased thrust for water resulting in a more than required consumption of water.
- Dull pain in the lower back area leading to numbness.
- Sharp pain while getting up from a sitting position.
What are the possible causes of this condition?
There is no single reason for disc prolapse. It can occur due to wear and tear of the vertebrae, a nasty accident, aging, water limitation in the disc, weight lifting, prolonged wear and tear of the disc etc. The lumbar is the most vulnerable area that gets affected because of disc prolapse.
Advantages of homeopathic treatment
- The biggest advantage is the fact that there are no side effects of this mode of treatment.
- Homeopathy can repair the lumbar area from advanced level degradation.
- Homeopathy can treat the most stubborn disc prolapse irrespective of the condition.
- Chronic back pain can be treated with homeopathy better than any form of medicines.
What are the few important medicines of homeopathy to treat this condition?
- Rhus tox is prescribed to those patients who suffer from back ache or disc prolapse but get relief while in motion.
- Bryonia is referred to those patients whose pain gets normalized after sitting.
- Colocynth and Magnesium Phos are given to those who suffer from bulging of the disc leading to sciatica.
- Gnaphalium is referred to those patients who suffer from sciatica along with numbness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.