Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant VermaYour feedback matters!
Sir mera question ye hai. Agar mera hair fall ho raha hai to mujh me kiss vitamin ki jayada kami hai aur mera hair fall kaise rukega.
Hello Sir, I m suffering from eczema skin problem my hands palm is now caking day by day. Kindly suggest me what I will do because from last 6 month I m taking medicines from different kind skin specialist but I m not getting any benefit fro that.
How can I reduce my hair fall? How can I recover my damage hair? Please help me as soon as possible.
I have itching for last 1 month and I bought many ointments for this itching but no relief for the itching. So tell me what I do for this itching problem.
I'm suffering from a lot of pimples on my face and whole body some of them are too bad to see what can I do to prevent them?
My name is manoj my qui is my face is very dark in this summer please advice me because I going to meet my friend but he feeling very bad Kindly.
I am come delhi last year after some months my hair fall rate is higher than earlier period how I can recover from this problem.
Hi, my beard is started getting grey since few months, could you please tell me why? I am 26 year old IT professional.
I am 31 years old and suffering from rhumatolgy and arthritis and I am having psoriasis too. Just before I got a blood test and in that report its confirmed that I am having hiv too. So please help me with the doctor.
I am really suffering from acne on my face and on my back that is on shoulders and I have scars on my shoulders I am really got tired of using all dirty prescriptions given.
Dear sir / madam I am 16 years old teenager I have a wish to lighten my skin tone and make my skin glow .please please suggest me a best home remedy to lighten my skin tone and make it glow.
Vitiligo is a medical condition, which causes the loss of skin color due to loss of pigmentation. This usually occurs in blotches and looks very unsightly. Vitiligo is very unpredictable and can affect any part of your body. In some cases it also affects the inside of the mouth, eyes, and hair. Vitiligo is more noticeable on people with darker skin tone.
Symptoms of Vitiligo:
- Premature graying or whitening of the hair in your eyebrows, eyelashes, scalp, and beard. This usually occurs before the age of 35.
- Skin discoloration can also occur from other parts of the body such as hands, feet, abdomen, neck and other areas.
- Change or loss of the color of the retina (inner layer on the eyeball).
- Discolored patches on and around the navel, rectum and genitals.
What causes vitiligo?
A medical disorder where your immune system destroys and attacks the melanin forming pigments in your skin. This is known as an autoimmune disorder and by far is the most common cause behind vitiligo. An event such as sudden or prolonged stress, sunburn, or being exposed to industrial chemicals. A history of family members or relatives having vitiligo in the past.
Ayurvedic Treatments for Vitiligo:
- Mustard and Turmeric Oil: A paste made with mustard and turmeric oil can be applied on the affected area. This is also good for the skin and reduces vitiligo. Do this at least 2 times a day to reduce the patches considerably.
- Duckweed: This is a type of water plant and is very rich in a mineral called lignin. It is considered a natural treatment for skin disorders and vitiligo. It will also help to restore your natural skin color.
- Sun screen: If you already have vitiligo, exposure in the sun can make it worse, so applying a sunscreen with SPF 30 or above (or an appropriate level of sunscreen protection) can protect your skin from further damage.
- Papaya: This fruit is great for restoring and reviving melanin (responsible for skin pigmentation). Drinking papaya juice or rubbing papaya on the affected area can reduce vitiligo to some extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.