Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. PrashantYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 41 years old & am suffering from pain in my heel area from past 2 months. After my blood test suggested by doctor it showed uric acid is 7.2mg/dl. My doctor said its gouty arthritis. My doctor suggested medicine tablet febuxostat 400mg & restriction of food like rice, dal, chicken etc. I took medicine tablet febuxostat 400mg regularly for 10 days but have not been able to restrict my food. The pain only starts when I stand continuously in the kitchen even for 10 minutes. Nothing happens when I walk. Please tell me if my problem is because of uric acid or is it something else. Please give me a solution without me restricting my food as I eat dal & rice daily.
Hello, I have question for my mom, she is 66 years old and she is suffering from nerve problem from last 1 yr, we gone through many neurological hospital but she is not cured to any level.
Hi, I am dieting to loose weight. But on other hand i am having constipation due increase in intake of food. What should i do?
Sir mere ear ke peechhe 3 or 4 month se thicking ya lump type sa hai aur vo increase nahi kar raha hai yani jaise ka taisa hai sir me kya karoon.
I've been feeling an on and off pain in the left side of my chest and haven't been sleeping much due to this. Should I be worrying a lot about this?
It has long been established that the kind of food you intake and the way you prepare it go a long way in deciding your digestive and overall health. A person is always advised to have a filling breakfast, a moderately elaborate lunch, but a beggar's dinner. This kind of a balanced diet helps a person to live a way healthier life.
The following points will help you to have a healthy dinner facilitating your wellbeing:
- Opt for a broth instead of something greasy and oily: If you plan to cook veggies on a pan, chuck the idea of using oil. Oily and greasy food should be your last dinner option. Excess oil not only complicates digestive processes, but it also interferes with your regular sleep patterns. The next solution available is to use vegetable broth in place of oil. Pieces of lean meat or diced vegetables steamed in some broth can make a yummy meal indeed.
- Try avoiding dairy products after sundown: It is hard for your body to break down dairy products, such as full cream milk or cheese at night. Dairy products are also fattening. It would be best to have these in the day. Contrary to popular belief, milk is not an essential part of an adult's diet. It is inevitable in your growing age. To fulfill one's bodily requirement of calcium without causing extra pressure on the digestive system, a generous helping of plain yogurt can be had with dinner.
- Drink water before you start with your meal: Water kills your ability to overeat. Many tend to drink soda or carbonated drinks alongside lunch or dinner; this is a bad practice. One may sip on to water while eating a meal, but that too in moderation. You should drink water before sitting at the dining table; this way you can successfully prevent yourself from overeating.
- Spices can actually help: Spice is not a vice. Spices bring added flavor to your food and subject you to the benefits of natural products. May it be a soup, broth or a salad; adding spices can prove to be effective. Cinnamon and turmeric can actually protect you against a host of diseases. Garlic fights off cancer. Using ginger to cook your dinner can also be extremely helpful.
- Whole grains pave your way to good health: Instead of having refined grains you should go in for whole grains. Whole grains are rich in fiber and fills you up for a longer span of time. Fiber can come to your aid if you suffer from chronic constipation as it is known to stimulate bowel movements.