Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant BajpaiYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I always get useless thoughts comes in my minds and I cannot control over it and it gives heavy stress on my brain/skull muscles and due to that sometimes I get headache, paining all around shoulder muscles, generate gases, neck muscles paining, paining and flickering of left eyes muscles, paining behind the left ear muscles and paining that vain which goes from left shoulder to left eye via left brain. Also, once I am continuously working more than one hour by giving full attention in my work then my neck muscles giving full pain. Finally at that time, I do not like anything, nothing makes me happy at this moment and I feel very awkwardness I need to go outside from the home or work. Sometimes it also gives a felling like that it is my last day on earth. Most probably this kind of things is to be happened when I am alone. For this decease I am taking pills from last 2-3 years and the name of pills are given below. 1) PARI CR25 TAB2) TRAZINE H TAB3) MODAFIL MD 100 TAB4) GALOP 10 TAB5) NEXITO 10 TAB6) DO RE ME 25 TAB7) PARADISE XR 258) AMICO H TAB9) ELFOLIN 7.5 TAB10) FELIZ S 10 TAB11) ESPAZINE 1MG TABBy taking these pills I am feeling very good and day by day doctor decrease the pills and finally today I am just taking MODAFIL MD 100 TAB and ESPAZINE 1MG TAB. But recently as per doctors advice once I have stop to take MODAFIL MD 100 TAB and ESPAZINE 1MG TAB medicine again my problem start and I get the same thing as I described in above. Please help me in this regard as I am being crippled now a day. Your positive reply is very useful for me and save my life. I am really defeated from my life.
I work in accounts and due to my writing habit I choose noting everything, but at the end of day my fingers mostly the thumb starts paining. As firstly it was not such bad as now it hurts more. Please help.
Sir my ankle was injured. I use medicine but couldn't use full. I go to sleep for very pain ankle. How can I doo doctor. Please help.
I am 29 year old man I have swelling in my right leg and pain problem last five days what should I do please tell me doctor.
Pain in back legs internal portion and also bottom parts of feet. Having sugar from last 30 yrs age 75 yrs multiple physical problem
I am am suffering from chronic and severe sneezing for the past 20 years. This is now giving me severe problems like back pain, asthma. Doctors have prescribed anti histamines and I am taking levo cetrizine daily. But the effects are limited. Please suggest if there is any cure.
My Mother Age 47, Since last week she got Humerus Pain in Night time only. Kindly suggest a best treatment to recovery from that paid Asap.
I am 63 years old. My x-ray of left shoulder ap view indicates" sclerosis in the greater tuberosity, no evidence of bone injury. I find difficulty, at times, in raising the left hand. What does these indicate and what is the treatment necessary? please advise.
My mother is 40 years old, please give some tips to reduce arthritis pain on her ankle. Please give me solution. I am very tensed. Even she can not walk properly.
Peanuts or dried fruits are a good source of vitamin and proteins on a regular basis, would you advise me to have them in good quantity to overcome my weak muscle problems as I have muscle pain above and below my knee. Please advise.
What are the Different Kinds of Arthritis and How to Treat Them?
Arthritis is a very common medical condition that affects a lot of adults as they age. It occurs due to inflammation of the joints, which can be caused by a number of factors such as aging, injury or infection. There are over a hundred different kinds of arthritis that cause various sorts of problems to those affected. However, this condition can be broadly classified into two major types, which include the following:
- Osteoarthritis- Also known as degenerative joint disease, osteoarthritis is the most common kind of chronic condition to affect the joints. This occurs when the cartilage that surrounds the joint wears away and allows the ends of bones to rub against each other causing immense pain and is often accompanied by inflammation and swelling. The primary cause of osteoarthritis is aging, obesity and occurs mainly due to pressure on the joints.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis- This is the most common type of arthritis that occurs due to joint inflammation. It is an autoimmune condition, which means that it is caused by a dysfunction of the immune system that leads to inflammation of the joints. Chronic inflammation causes joint deformities and even the development of rheumatoid nodules on the skin around the joint. Two-thirds of patients affected by rheumatoid arthritis are women.
Depending on the nature of the condition and the age and medical history of the patient, diagnosis and treatment of arthritis varies. Although there is no permanent cure for arthritis, especially the type caused by aging, a number of remedies exist that provide relief from pain.
Some of the common methods of treatment for arthritis are:
- Medication- Some medicines provide relief from the pain of arthritis if it is not too severe. These include painkillers, anti-inflammatory pills, sprays, and ointments, etc. In case of high-intensity pain, codeine is often prescribed.
- Stem Cell Therapy or PRP Therapy- This method involves drawing platelets from the patient's own blood and injecting it into the inflamed parts of the joint in order to repair damaged muscles and alleviate pain. This treatment stimulates natural healing process of body and is free from side effects.
- Injections- A number of anti-inflammatory substances and lubricants can be injected into the affected joints to decrease pain. Ozone gas injections or hyaluronic acid injections are an example of this.
- Intramuscular Stimulation- Targeted treatment of tender points in muscle help to relieve muscle spasm associated with arthritis and also improves joint mobility and decreases pain.
- Surgery- In extreme cases, surgical procedures are resorted to for treating arthritis. However, successful surgery cannot always be guaranteed and it comes with its own set of risks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a rheumatologist and ask a free question.
After getting over from viral fever I am having regular pain in joints and legs. What should I take.
At present facing urticaria red patches full body with itching. Taking teczine tab with homeopathy Med, for shoulder pain signoflam SOS.
He is having severe back pain .our doctor suggested that to take biopsy and bone marrow by that result they said that he have multiple myeloma so what is the best treatment for that.
I am 35 years old. Last 5-6 month I am getting pain in left hand from heart side to finger like some muscle pain n sometime get feel like seer bhari ho gaya hai. Get some pain on back of soldier left side I have check my pressure but its not high 90/140. I have checked cardio gram but nothing my Dr. said no worry mostly because of muscle pain I am getting this I am confuse my triglycerides is 230 n cholesterol is 160.
I have too much pain in my back muscles and all very frustrated of cramps. Player help. I want to get rid of these.
i am 46 old married female. weight 61 kgs, height 5.5 ft pls give me precautionary measure to avoid too much of knee pain and low back pain, as of now pain is very mild... because , my mother has these sort of pain since many years and she is 66 now. i am afraid might be as an heridity it comes to me also. And i am taking thyronorm 25 mg regularly since 8 years for hypothyriod. . I do not go for a regular morning walk because of some unavoidable situations at home but i never use vehicle for daily routine distances... and no maid at home i do all my household work. expecting a suggestive remedy from you. thanks.
Knee injury can occur from the direct blow as well as through stretching and twisting injuries. At times the ligament that holds the knee in place gets stressed and results in sprains. Depending on the extent of the ligament and fibre damage, the sprains are graded. Then there are knee injuries that are caused by overuse of it. These injuries cause harm to the tendons and the muscles. Since the knee is interconnected to a lot of other structures, any damage to the knee can have serious repercussion to other connected bones and ligaments.
What are the Risk Factors?
1. Muscle imbalance leading to hamstring spasm.
2. Imbalance of the thigh muscle leading to injury of the knee.
3. Pregnant women and people who are overweight are at increased risk of knee injury
Signs and Symptoms of a Knee Injury:
Knee injuries that are serious in nature can result in instant swelling along with difficulty in bending it. People may find it difficult to bear any sort of weight whatsoever. Joint pain, swelling, inflammation of the muscles are some of the other symptoms of injury to the knee. Pain, instability, locking of the knee can be felt while walking fast or climbing stairs.
When to Contact a Doctor?
Any knee injury should be instantly reported to a doctor. Signs such as deformity, loss of sensation, cold ankle, swelling of knee etc. are signs of a knee injury. A doctor should be consulted, if home remedies such as rest, elevation, compression and ice treatment fail to fetch any fruitful results. If the swollen area has become warm and red and accompanies fever, it is a sign to visit the doctor.
How is a Knee Injury Diagnosed by a Doctor?
A doctor starts the diagnosis with medical history along with physical exam of the patient. Doctor first does a thorough inspection of the nerve and blood supply of the area.The next step of the diagnosis includes palpation. This is a step where the doctor tries to find out the exact location of the pain and tries to correlate the same with the injury location. The doctor might also stress the ligament in order to find out if they are fine. Other imagery tests such as X-ray and MRI are performed to find out the exact location of the injury.
The nature of the injury decides the treatment plan. In many cases, the injured area is suggested to be kept at rest or moved in the specific direction as per the direction of a physiotherapist. For serious injuries with a tendon or ligament injury, a reconstructive surgery is necessary to get the knee to the original condition. The type of surgical procedure depends on the kind of Injury one have faced.