Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prashansa GirewalYour feedback matters!
Last period was on 4 June 2016 Missed period from last 2 month, taken regestrone and wait 10 days no periods, all blood are negative again Dr. prescribe Crina ncr 10 mg for 7 days but till now there is no period. Pls suggest.
Dear sir, my wife is very depressed for child because 6 months done of marriage but not conceived, sir what I do I should wait or check up with any other doctor. Sir please tell me can I test myself that we are able for child or not and what are the basic symptoms to conceive or how to check that what man conditions or what are woman conditions. My wife is perfect or not how to check. Please sir give solution as soon as possible. Thanks
Is it safe to take unwanted 72? Are there major problems due to unwanted 72? Can it have impact on future pregnancy?
Hi. We are married for 5 years but we dont have children. My hsg reports, follicular study are normal my husband have no mustache but he takes testosterone injections once in every three months. He has very low luteinizing hormone (<0.1) we have taken treatment for more than three years. Please suggest advice.
Hi Ma'am. Actually my friend had sex. And she is scared of being getting pregnant. Is unwanted 72 is useful within a month to stop that. Reply as soon as possible please.
I am 18 and i had intercourse like twice monthly since last 4-5 months and i had once skipped periods for a mthn and now again i missed my date this month.I had done pregnancy test and its negative.Could u please tell what should i do now?
Infertility My Surgery (Endometrial polyp with endometriosis) DHL has been done in PGI.(20/05/17) Last period (4/06/17) was also normal. .and there is no pain. I just want to ask can I do intercourse (to conceive) .or I should wait for some more time.
Had pregenancy test twice after xxx its negative, last periods were on 9th march, got normal spotting on 19th april. Bt no proper bleeding. What I am going through? am I pregnent. Or having polly cyst syndrome. Please help. i am just dying out in fear.
I want to do safe sex with my partner. She got menses at 11-15 of Aug .so what is the safe dates to do sex with my partner.
I got my periods last month on April 28 th. But it started with brown bleeding. On 5 th day normal bleeding started upto may 9 th it continued. Now I'm feeling that I will get my periods again. I'm getting back pain.
Pregnancy can wreak havoc in your body; be it your hormones overflowing or the constant crying of your newborn that makes you agitated after a point of time. Your baby will probably be your top priority in times like these but maybe, you can put yourself on the list as well once in a while because carrying a human inside isn’t a very easy task.
On the off chance that you suffered a vaginal tear or an episiotomy while delivering, the injury may sting for a couple of weeks. Broad tears may take more time to heal. Meanwhile, you can promote healing by:
- In case of sitting becoming uncomfortable, try sitting on a cushion or cushioned ring.
- Utilize a squeezer-bottle in order to pour lukewarm water over the vulva while you're urinating. Press a cleansed washcloth immovably against the injury when you hunker down for passing stool.
- Cool the injury using an ice compress, or place a cool witch hazel cushion between the wound and a clean sanitary napkin.
- Take stool softeners or analgesics as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- For treatment of episiotomy wound in 1st week - betadine wash should be used 3-4 times a day.
While you're recovering, anticipate that the uneasiness will gradually reduce. Contact your doctor if the pain increases; the injury gets swollen, hot and excruciating; or if you notice a discharge with pus.
Vaginal discharge (lochia) might be a problem for several weeks post-delivery. Expect a red, overwhelming stream of blood for the initial few days. The release will continuously decrease, getting to be watery and changing from pink or chestnut to yellow and finally white. Contact your doctor if:
- You have substantial vaginal drying
- The discharge has a foul scent
- You have a temperature of 100.4 F (38 C) or more
You may feel contractions for the initial few days post-delivery. These constrictions, which frequently seem like menstrual cramps help in preventing excess bleeding by compressing the vessels. These contractions have a tendency to get more intense with subsequent deliveries. Your healthcare supplier may suggest an OTC pain reliever as well. Contact your healthcare personnel in the event of fever or if the stomach area is tender to your touch. These symptoms and side effects could show a uterine disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My wife and me are newly married couples she is elder than me my is 37 and her is 52 she does not have any interest in sex whenever we plan to have sex she wil watch porn for 10-15 minutes then only she will have sex.
Disabilities can occur due to injuries, infections, or old age. Whatever the reason, the person has limited movement and suffers from pain and stiffness during this period. In addition to surgery and antibiotics, occupational therapy (OT) helps the patient immensely by providing complete rehabilitation and to help recover completely. Many who do not respond well to medications have benefited from occupational therapy and have had complete functional recovery. The occupational therapist helps patients to improve and maintain skills so they can perform their daily chores on their own.
The benefits of occupational therapy are too many and would depend on the setting in which it is used:
- In the elderly: With age, general movement is reduced and OT can help improve overall movement and quality of life, thereby enabling them to lead more independent lives.
- In mentally disabled: Occupational therapists work with people with emotional and mental limitations and teach them the necessary skills to be able to perform their functions in society. This can even enable them to take up a job and lead healthy, positive relationships.
- In physically disabled: OT can help them teach to perform their chores and socialize at school and home. There is a great deal of facilitating age-appropriate social interactions, thereby improving the chances of social acceptance of the affected individual.
No matter what setting Occupational Therapy is used in, the following are definitely some benefits:
- Improves range of motion: The person undergoing OT will see better movement of the affected parts, especially in old age where some joints are more involved than others.
- Increases mobility in injured or disabled patients: Disability or injury can lead to reduced mobility and OT can significantly improve this.
- Helps the body heal naturally: The body is not being subjected to any external chemical, and only natural movements and exercises are done, which is beneficial for the person.
- May reduce or eliminate muscle spasms: Pain and disability can lead to reduced mobility, which can cause muscle spasm. OT can help reduce and in some cases completely reverse the muscles spasms that may have set in. Can be supplemented with thermal modalities and treatment to reduce pain: Adding heat packs and moist heat to the regimen will produce better results.
- Treatment is customized for the individual: Each person is different with the cause and the effect of disability. The therapist will customize the program based on the person's needs and therefore will benefit the patient.
- Can boost self-esteem and promote feeling of well-being: The mere thought of being independent gives a big moral boost to the affected person, thereby improving quality of life.
Occupational therapy forms a part of the holistic regimen and can, therefore be integrated along with physical therapy to reap benefits.