Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prasant Goel
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Prasant GoelYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr, I think I am suffering from depression case I can not sleep at night properly. Every time my mind is thinking about any ubbish thing. Some time I want to die still can not forget my fathers death. afraid of aloneness. When ever I am at my home and no one is with me I just want to cry. Do not. One more thing when ever I think over my Blood pressure decrease. When I am tense I want to take alcohol. Need some solution.
I was advised nexito 10 for depression hiked to 15 in a week. With the first tablet itself, I have strong side effects: nausea, stiff muscle (tongue), burning (46 yrs, 5 8" 65 kg) was advised nexito 10 for depression hiked to 15 in a week. With the first tablet itself, I have strong side effects: nausea, stiff muscle (tongue), burning sensation (hand and feet) and stomach upset. Is it normal? Should I change it to 5 mg hiked to 10 mg in a week, OR stop (taken one 10 mg x 3 days). Please help. G sensation (hand and feet) and stomach upset. Is it normal? Should I change it to 5 mg hiked to 10 mg in a week, OR stop (taken one 10 mg x 3 days). Please help.
How to avoid doing masturbation Since I am a student wana divert more concentration towards stdy frm dis How can I avoid such master bate habit not getting time to consult ny Dr. please suggest some good ways thanks.
My question is for a psychiatrist. Sir/madam, I am a student preparing for UPSC in pune. Shall I increase my confidence and brain power through a psychological treatment? Is it a costly treatment?
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm: Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active: A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet: It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight: Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods: Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice: Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.