Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanna S BhatYour feedback matters!
I Have a little baby she is 10 month now I can't feed the baby because my breast have a water please suggest what I do?
My daughter is 4 years old. Tomorrow night she fell down and her lips got cut by teeth and her nose was bleeding. Please help me.
Hi doctor. She is 3 month old. We feeding lactogen 1 for her. As per weight chart 3 month baby want to be 5.4 kg. But still my daughter is 4.5 kg only. Shall we continue that lactogen or shall we give cow milk. Otherwise give any suggestion. When we want to start health drinks for my baby. Please give your suggestion doctor.
My daughter is in 6th std, but she is very very slim and my son he is in 5th std he is very healthy and chubby. Please guide me Dr. Which extra food should I give her to gain weight. She is 30 kg.
My daughter -in-law 14 months baby was suffering from motions. She was crying too much while motioning. What to do sir/medium. Thank you.
I have a baby boy who is 52 days old he at times cries inconsolably and demands feed after every hf hr to one hour. Is this normal.
My one year old baby boy is getting hard stools and pushes very hard while doing this. It is since her birth. What to do?
My son is now three and half years old but his weight is just 10kg. He is a premature baby. I'm giving him healthy food like nendrampalam, eggs, Milk, Rice, Dall, vegetables, fruits, pediasure etc. Often He getting sick like fever and cold. After that his weight is decreasing half to one kilograms. He is looking like two years old child. Please tell me how to increase his weight.
Here are some tips for an appropriate complementary feeding
My baby is 20 days old and she is on breastfeed I have catched cold and cough congestion Kindly suggest me any medicine which is safe to take during breastfeeding.
My baby is one and half year old. She did not eat well properly. What can I do what food shall I give her?
My grand son entered into 5th month, we wish to feed him with nestum or cerelac or parex diet supplement apart from mother milk, amulspray botle feeding as the milk feeding is not sufficient. If permitted, how to prepare the food supplement and how many times may we feed him with qty.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.
Any advances in treatment of psoriasis? for 2 years on 3x/week dialysis following pneumonia. How can I revover from ckd 5?
Research suggests that people with mild eczema who drink oolong tea three times a day may show improvement in itching and other symptoms. Compounds in the tea called polyphenols appear to be responsible.