Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Prarthna BhardwajYour feedback matters!
Hllo my teeth are some gapping I am eating tobacco then how can I stop it and how the gapping are be filled.
I am 32 years old and from past 6 months I am noticing a cyst on my tongue. Is it any case of panic. This is harmless, not increasing, not paining. Do I need to remove it surgically or just can ignore it. I am non alcoholic, and don't consume tobacco products.
I have breathing smell and in split also it can be removed please suggest me some medicine or treatment.
Since last 2/3 months I Am observing that during my sleep the lower part of my jaw becomes loose and tends to going downwards. Whenever I wake up and feel this again I am consciously taking it to his original place. But during sleep always it is falling downwards. What can be the probable cause. What care should I take for this?
Sir I have some problem for my teeth. I have put steel in my teeth now 3 years have finished but now no tighting. Please advise.
Actually my mouth is smelling very badly. What is the proper treatment for avoid it and what is the best usable tooth brush and tooth paste?
I am gani. I am suffering from teeth problem last 3 months. So I want to treat root canal treatment. How much cost it is. please give idea sir.
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.
I have a teeth ache problem whenever I drink cold water I feel this. Please tell me how to get over this problem.
I also suffering from toothache what I do for which my toothache has been removed also I take lot of much medicine but nothing will happen.
1. Start chewing from both the side.
2. It may take 7-10 days to adjust with new crown or bridge.
3. Maintain proper oral hygiene with brushing twice a day.