Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pranay PalYour feedback matters!
I have problem blood pressure since November last these days my bp little low like 100\65 regularly can I take my medicine olmat 20 mg x bd I have also have long problem in my brain tickling of vein also feeling tickling in legs, shoulders, hand, and abdomen region also what medicine I take for this.
When I sleep at night then suddenly my heartbeat gets low & I feel like it has stopped. But then I am unable to sleep at night. Is it a serious heart problem. Or is it because of stress?
Sir, I have acidity prob regularly. And have low blood pressure. And my hemoglobin ratio is between always 7 to 8%, what to do ?
My son is 31 years old he has got his angioplasty done in jan 20th 2017 with 2 stent successfully. What precautions he has to take to live happy married life?
I have high blood pressure but maintaining it at normal as taking medicines for that. Are Surya namaskars advisable for people with high blood pressure?
My father had a major heart attack due to genetic enlargement of an artery carrying blood to heart. He is alright now but what are the chances and symptoms of the next attack? His blood pressure and sugar levels are normal.
Sir I have scabies on chest what can I do it pain a lot and increasing day by day advise me its treatment and precautions.
Fact is - children can also be having heart diseases! which are called congenital or by birth heart diseases.
These ones include- septal defects like- asd, vsd (hole in the heart), valvular diseases, heart malformations, pda and even adult like coronary heart disease.
Signs and symptoms can be-
Difficulty in breathing
Sometimes bluish discolouration of skin
For such issues, consult a cardiologist as soon as possible.
My heart was paining past 1 weeks and im feeling sleepy all the time and unconscious. It start from last week when im travelling in the bus.
Always my blood pressure is high even I take blood pressure tablet regularly. Please give the solution of this problem.
Hdl is required for giving energy to human body? Due to anxiety, my hdl cholesterol is reduced and I'm feeling like having no strength in my body. I'm underweight. My BMI is 17.4.
• Family history. high blood pressure runs in families.
• Overweight or obesity.
• Being physically inactive.
• Tobacco use. .
• High salt (sodium) in your diet.
• Less potassium in your diet.
• Less vitamin D in your diet. .
• Alcohol consumption
• Other conditions like chronic kidney disease, diabetes
and sometimes pregnancy can also contribute to high
Sir, how r you? Sir, I have fill very weakly. How to solve this problem. And my pressure is low. How to solve this problem.
I have complete LBBB, now my BP at times is 150/90. What precautions should I take. What causes LBBB and what precautions should I take for this.
I am 24 years old. I have problem of high blood pressure. Can yoga be beneficial for me. Anulom vilom and kapalbhati how much beneficial for me. Please give suggestion which yoga assans beneficial for me.
I am the diabetic person having diabetic levels of 140 and 220. Using medicines for heart stunt made on 20th may 2013 as using of psychiatric medicines. Sent good diet schedule to me.
Is that smoking good for health I can't control smoking What should I do for that please consultant me With an one hours I need at least one cig Im so frustrated please help me for the same Is any heart problem occurs because of cigarette please suggest me as soon as possible.
Our survival is solely reliant on the working of the heart. It is this that makes the prospect of a heart failure so fatal and so terrifying. Notwithstanding what the heart evokes, a heart failure is not indicative of a defunct heart; but only a situation when the heart pumps weaker than what is generally deemed as natural. Consequently, the blood flows at a slower rate to the heart and the body that in turn increases pressure in the heart. The oxygen that is produced by the heart in such a scenario is scanty and insufficient for the body.
body responds with its own defense mechanism, as the heart, in an attempt to hold more blood, stretches its chambers. Though this strenuous effort may keep the blood moving, it would gradually and inevitably weary the heart with all the effort. Subsequently, the kidney responds by retaining more salt and fluid in the body. These fluids may accumulate in different parts of the body, mainly in the legs, feet, ankles leading to congestion in the body. This very condition in medical terminology is referred to as congestive heart failure.
Different causes can contribute to the onset of such a fatal condition. Some of them are
- Coronary artery disease: In such a condition, the arteries supply insufficient amount of oxygen and blood to the heart. Subsequently, the heart receives scanty amount of nutrients and oxygen.
- Heart attack: The sudden, unanticipated blockage of the coronary artery and the ensuing stoppage of the flow of the blood lead to a heart attack. The heart muscles are damaged in such a case and prevent the proper functioning.
- Diseases: Though the term may be generic and over expansive, most of the ailments which people suffer from tend to manifest themselves by posing a potential threat to the functioning of the heart. A high blood pressure, kidney disease, even a thyroid disease can cause congestive heart failure.
Every disorder is preceded by certain symptoms, and congestive heart failure is no different. Some of them are
- Fatigue: This is one of the most perceptible symptoms of congestive heart failure. One of the earliest premonitions of an impending heart failure is a nagging sense of weariness and lethargy.
- Swelling: As the condition is characterized by accumulation and build-up of fluids in various part of the body, swelling is an inevitable symptom of this condition and a clear indication of the ailment.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.