Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am due my period on 13 Jan 2017, I have tried hcg urine test after 40 days. But results negative should I wait more. It's 42nd day. Yet no signs of period. But have symptoms of morning sickness, fatigue and nausea.
White discharge little and often but discomfort vagina calves little pain please suggest home remedy to overcome i'm 5 months pregnant.
I am 36 years female has 55kg weight, how often can I take calcium and vitamins supplement and in what dosage? kindly suggest.
Hello Dr, She is my friend. Before few month her husband tried to do sex her back side. From that time she feel pain and bleeding when she goes to get fresh. What should wo do Dr. please help us.
Hey , Me and my girlfriend had sex on his 3rd of period without condom before ejaculation so what are the chances of her to get pregnant and she can take contraceptive pill in between of periods. please help asap.
The previous month she took an ipill and the period was only for 3 days. The 4th day we did sex and in between 2 hours she took an ipill. After 5 days ahe got bleeding for 2-3 days and after 36 days she got normal period. Can she be pregnant now? Should she do urine pregnancy test? And will the test be reliable if done tomorrow morning?
On krimson 35 pill. Did not miss any, usually take it within a gap of max 2 hrs (early/late. Taken it daily. Pill pack ended on 24th night. On 25th afternoon partner rubs unprotected penis in between buttocks, did not ejaculate. He went to toilet before the act. Moreover no vaginal intercourse was done. It wad my pill free week. And I got my menses on 28th night and its continuing still now (5 days). Is there still a risk of conceiving?
Hi, I am 27 weeks pregnant just wanted to know if tetanus injections important during pregnancy, I haven't taken any yet.
I am getting 4th month of pregnancy.I am suffering from vomits. I do not eat anything.I do not use any tablets.Any problem for my baby please saggiest me
My friend have size of cysts of about 1.5 cm and doctors said that its normal size is in mm. How dangerous is that? And also have swelling with that in stomach and its too much increased that if it increases more than her uterus has to be removed. Whats the solution of all these problems?
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.
Hi. I'm 21 weeks and 2 days pregnant according to my last ultrasound. I jus need to know how many months I'm pregnant and when will my 5th month ends. Also expected delivery date. Thanks.
Homoeopathy is a complete science based on the principle 'let likes be treated by likes' so any treatment in homoeopathy takes care of individual as a whole i. E. Treating the individual in disease not the disease per se.
Homoeopathic medicines are highly diluted and potentised that when we use higher potencies the powerful nanoparticles of the medicine are released which have the power to cure most inveterate diseases ever.
Homoeopathic medicine should be selected after thorough case taking and individualisation only so that one minute dose may heal the individual completely but it is seen people self medicate and suffer later from the medicine symptoms itself cause as a general rule they have no side effects but in proper and minimum dose 'a medicine which can cure piles, tumours, ulcers, thyroid, cancer, if taken continuously and inappropriately why cannot lead to such disease symptoms which then become almost impossible to cure'
From my vagina some kind of white fluid is going out without excitation is there any problem, while I simply sit also the fluid may go.
I have abdominal pain any of pain but the doctor said that I have tubal cyst of 17 cm .and 5 month before intake my ultrasound there is noting in the report but in present month have 17 cm tubal cyst in ultrasound please tell me it can possible.
I want to delay my periods in the coming month. I have been having a cycle of 32 days since January. I got my last periods on 1st April night, and I am expecting the next one around 3rd June. Which medicine should I take? I want my periods to begin from either 5th or 6th June. I have thyroid under control the tsh level is 2.790 and I am taking thyrox 50 mg for the same. And how should I take the medicine? How many times a day. And will it have any side effects?
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.