Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Pranati KumariYour feedback matters!
She identified the problem and gave a proper attention. Thanks to her that after a few visits I started feeling better.
I have a back pain that is my waist since from my child hood what should I do to get better and loss the back pain.
I am having pain near coccyx area. Specially while riding bike. Its been more then 6 months. I cannot sit on hard and small surface due to this pain. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you.
I am 23 years old. I am having backpain constantly from last 2weeks. I have tried all the remedies but its still as it is. Can you suggest me something?
I'm weight lifter. I have low back pain for over one year. What is the best treatment for low back pain?
I have leg pain for tow months and when I walk something is moving my leg and I want know what happen with me.
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. Have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
My back is burned by boiled tea what is the solution it becomes red and 5 and 6 bubbles formed in my back should I keep by back uncovered at home or should wear t shirt for fast recovery.
I have 24 years I am suffering head backpain since three years, I faced different health symptoms like 6 months back sight problem, after this reduce, last five months to I am facing legs pain, mostly foots pain, I can walk some more total legs pain, I feel energy less means I can not carry weight minimum five to ten kgs also. When I carried after I got very tired. My hands pulling. One more thing when I carry luggage on my shoulder left side I got quickly tired. Please I request a lot to doctors give me good treatment that are very important to me.
My ankle was hurt bad once while playing football and after that every time I play it hurts if I kick, please help.
I am 51 years old man working in a Govt. Office. My nature duties are of sitting 8 hours doing stationary job. Off late, I have been suffering with fain or burn under my right sole as well as left sole. I feel more pain/burn in the right sole. I am even not able to walk properly. I got tested myself whether I am suffering from diabetes but, the report was negative. Kindly advice.
I have a bone problem. My bones start paining after I stop playing. Please give me some beneficial advice.
I am having heel pain and I have done hemoglobin, liver, thyroid, b12, D3 and urine test all are normal no diabetes and also done abdomen sonography it also normal now i am confused whom to consult for this heel pain and weakness. I can't stand for 5 min also my becomes tired quickly.
I am suffering from knee. Under the right side of knee cap when I am running, going upstairs and going downwards. So pls tell me whats the problem.
How to recover 5years long back pain? Is it need to operate or not? Can I go through homeopathic treatment?
Muscle cramps often occur in the calf muscle of the back of the lower leg. It is often characterized by a momentary sharp pain along with a muscle lump beneath the skin. Just like its sudden appearance, muscle cramp disappears the same way without any botheration. However, a doctor should be consulted if you see any of the following symptoms:
- The pain keeps coming back
- The cramps result in weakening of the muscles
- It causes frequent discomfort
- It results in changed skin color, redness or swelling of the skin
- The condition doesn’t improve with normal care
- Cramps are not associated with obvious causes such as playing, exercising and jogging
What causes muscle cramps?
Any strain on muscle, dehydration, muscle overuse or simply standing for a prolonged time can lead to muscle cramps. The exact cause of muscle cramps is not known in a lot of cases. There could be the following medical conditions that could lead to such muscle cramps:
- Blood supply: At times when the arteries narrow down resulting in an inadequate blood supply in the leg, a sharp pain can be felt followed by muscle cramps. This can happen while exercising or playing. It disappears as soon as one rests their legs.
- Mineral depletion: Shortage of magnesium, potassium and calcium in the body can lead to muscle cramps. Even medication for high blood pressure can lead to cramps in the legs.
- Nerve compression: Nerve compression of the spine can produce sharp pain on the leg muscles. The pain worsens with longer durations of walk. The symptoms, however, can be delayed a bit if the walking posture is changed, like the way one walks while carrying a shopping cart.
What are the risk factors associated to muscle cramps?
- Dehydration: Muscle cramps often happen among athletes when they get dehydrated and fatigued while performing in hot temperature.
- Age: People over the age of 60 often lose mass in the muscle. The remaining mass gets stressed out soon, resulting in muscle cramps.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women face frequent muscle cramps due to the sudden increase of body weight and restricted movements in the pregnancy period.
- Medical conditions: Certain medical conditions such as nerve disorder, thyroid problems, liver failure, diabetes etc. greatly increase the chance of muscle cramps.
Some common ways to treat muscle cramps:
- A brisk walk followed by stretching relaxes the muscles and greatly helps in staying away from cramps.
- A diet consisting of magnesium on a regular basis gives relief from muscle cramps.
- A wet cloth soaked in hot water often shows magical results and gives instant relief from muscle cramps.
- Being hydrated throughout the day helps with muscle cramps. It is necessary to consume enough amount of electrolytes so that muscle contraction does not happen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.