Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Pran Nath SethYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm nithin, 21 Imy eyes is very tired and radish. I spend more time with computer and tv what to do help me. And in night eyes are irritating when Ian riding vehicle. Help me.
I am suffering from a shortsighted of -2.how to overcome it. Is there any medicine to cure shortsightedness. Pls help.
Hi. My eyes sight are weak. I am using spectacles. But I want to get rid of the spectacles . Kindly recommend me any medicine reduce my eyes number and want to remove spectacles. I am also Baba ramdev eyes drop. Drishti. Some body recommend me to use Komal eye drops which is good for eyes and its related problems also. So can I use komal eye drops instead of Baba ramdev medicine. Kindly suggest.
My weight is near to 105 KGS so my body need more than 2900 calorie in a day. But every day I take only 1200+ calorie and everyday I spent 600+ calorie to do the exercise. I also take 1 glass of lemon and ginger mix partly warm water in empty stomach and I drink near to 4 ltrs daily. I also take 1 bowl of cucumber and tomato salads as snacks twice in a day. So how much I lose in a one month?
How much time will it take for the treatment of squint eyes and what are total charges for treatment of squint eyes? Can you provide me some information about regarding my queries.
My friends eye spec number is increasing day by day. His age is 34. In last 3 years 3 times his spec no increased.
From 3 days I am having headache and cold what to do to get relief and also eyes are burning sensation what to do?
To reduce eye sight what I have to do and what kind of vegetable and non and I have and what kind of food I should avoid? Please send methe details.
Dry eyes are a common phenomenon that develops when the tears do not provide sufficient moisture to your eyes. This may also be the result of inadequate production of tears by the tear ducts. This condition cannot be cured permanently; however, treatments usually help.
Signs and symptoms of dry eyes:
1. A scratchy, burning and a stinging sensation in the eyes
2. Mucous surrounding the eyes
3. Sensitivity to light
4. Redness of the eyes
5. A feeling that something is stuck in the eyes
6. Problems in wearing contact lenses
7. Vision problems, especially while driving at night
8. Watery eyes caused due to the irritation that stems from dry eyes
9. Blurred vision
What are the causes?
1. Tears are a mix of fatty oils, water and mucus. This combination safeguards your eyes from any sort of infection in addition to keeping your ocular surface (the cornea surface) clear and smooth. Your eyes dry up if the tear ducts do not produce enough tears; medically, this condition is termed ‘keratoconjunctivitis sicca’. It can occur due to:
- Certain medical complications such as Sjogren’s Syndrome (a medical condition marked by dry eyes and a dry mouth) arthritis, diabetes, thyroid disorders and deficiency of Vitamin A among a few others
- Side effects of certain medications such as anti-depressants, acne medications, birth control medications and medicines to control high blood pressure
- Laser eye surgery or damage caused to the tear gland due to exposure to radiation or inflammation
2. Increased drying up or evaporation of the tears caused due to exposure to various kinds of smoke, dry air or wind, less of blinking while focusing on any particular activity or an object and eye lid problems such as in-turning of the eyelids (entropion) and out-turning of the eyelids (ectropion) can contribute to this irritating condition.
3. Imbalance in any of the layers constituting a tear film (made of oil, mucus and water) might lead to this condition.