Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod ThanejaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female married since last one year. After my marriage I am having pain in stomach . Then I had severe pain in my stomach right hand side. So we came to know about the problems of pcod and bladder bladder stone. So I operated my bladder stone in 2016 In the month of May . But still I feel pain in my stomach. And my sex life also not good . And my husband is demanding for the child. Pls help.
Me and my girl friend planned to have sexual intercourse. But we have the fear about pregnancy. Suggest us any best tips or preventive measures to have sex without giving chances to pregnancy?
Hi, Is there any harm in doing anal sex with my wife? Can I put my penis into her vagina after anal sex?
Hello. My friend ,she had unprotected sex with her boyfriend. In may. and now she also did pregnancy test ,its showing positive result and she too did not got period since last two month . . She is 19 year old. What should we do? We want abortion. please suggest.
My sis age is 33 years old. Wo pregnant hona chahti h but use pehle cyst ho gya tha wo recover ho gya then sab test b normal aaye Jo Dr. ne kahaa tha. Toh Dr. ne unki. Follicular studies start ki. Unhone Dr. k according hi time pe sex kia egg b futta sab positive hi chal RHA tha fir b use periods a gye n wo pregnant nhi Hui. Dr. ne unhe hsg krane KO kahaa Ab wo b normal Aai h koi blockage nhi h usme bhi. Toh Ab kitne percent chance h meri sis k pregnant hone Ke. M so worried about her. please reply me soon.
Is it beneficial to your health to take Coenzyme Q10? If so, what are the benefits? Are there any side effects?
Actually me and my wife did sex on March 26th, she got periods on 28th March. After that till now (may 1st) she didn't get periods. We have doubt that whether she got pregnant?
Hey I had ectopic 2 times my first ectopic was in sep-2015 (left tubal) my tube is safe now 2nd was right ovarian in may-2016 (ovary is also safe now) they said that I am having infection in my tube please help me And now I really want to get pregnant give me some other remedies for ectopic that it should not happen again thank u.
Hi my wife is 31 years old and we have a 3 years old daughter (only one child). The daily routine is not fixed, like no fixed timing for lunch and dinner, however she always skip her breakfast. So wanted to know what would be the best health drinks like women hairloss or any thing, which she can take daily at night with milk, so that somewhat she can cover few of health neutrons on daily basis. We done few medical testing done and got deficiency in Iron, so started taking Iron capsules, and thinking of starting some milk supplements. Pleases suggest. Thanks.
It has been two months, I didn't get my period, and I am having pain in my back, what's the problem.
I got married on 9th June, I got my regular periods for three days, last month my period was first day only half day and no flow. Second day only half day no flow and stopped. As of now my stomach is getting big. I took pregnancy test at home it says negative. I am bit worried am I con-sieve or I am getting fat. Kindly clarify please.
Hello sir/ mam, actually am facing periods problem. I am having hypo thyroid and pcod problem as well. Please suggest med wat to do in this condition. I got my last period on 2nd may and I had bleeding fr only one day still am feeling the same stomach and back pain.
Hello doctor Am 26 old. I missed my periods. Lmd is 31st July. So I did urine pregnancy test on my missed date and 2 days once. Till now I did 8 tests. All the tests are given negative result. And as per my friends advice I have taken papaya, pineapple etc etc. And menofit plus. And I went to a gynaecologist and they did scan and found a simple cyst (3.6×3.9×4.0 cm) on my right Overy and the doctor suggested me to take Medroxyprogesterone acetate tablet for 5 days and T aziwin fs kit. Due to unavailability of T aziwin fs kit kit as per the doctor's advice today I have taken nuforce 3 kit. Still no result. I called the Dr. and told still my periods not yet come. She told me to wait for 4 more days since yesterday only the Medroxyprogesterone acetate course completed. I need my periods and I don't want to be a pregnant. Very scary. Please help me. How can I get my periods?
I have my period date on 20 march its 25 today its late and I have white discharge no cramps I am worried.
If ejaculated in underwear and some of it landed on pubic hair then wash penis once with water in the process underwear became wet and the opening of pant, my question is if someone sits on that wet pant with just their underwear can she get pregnant?
I am 19 years old. Ftom last 2months not getting periods. Now itimitshe third month. What is the problem with. Is any thing wrong with me. please send me your suggestion be. Tell me what is my health condition? I do not understand my problem. And also want to reduce white heads on my nose. please tell me some tips.
I am planing for pregnancy can I use green tea 2 cups a day and 1 hour walk daly buz my weight is 75 and my age is 21.
Nutrition for you will never be as important to you as it is during pregnancy, because while eating you have to think not only about you, but also the development of your unborn child. However, merely eating is not enough you have to eat right. Here is your guide of what to eat and what to avoid, during pregnancy, so that your child gets the best nutrition.
Things to eat:
- Whole grains: Whole grains, which can be found in food items like cereals, whole-wheat breads and pastas, are rich in folic acid, iron and fibers. Make sure you incorporate ample amount of whole grains in your diet to remain healthy during pregnancy.
- Beans: Beans are extremely nutritious for pregnant women, as they contain protein, fiber, iron, folate, zinc and calcium, which are much needed for the development of a healthy baby.
- Fish: Incorporate enough fish in your diet because they contain healthy Omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon, for example, is exceptionally good for health since it contains less mercury than other fish.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in protein, and is also a good source of other nutrients like amino acids, vitamins and minerals, including choline which is crucial for the baby's brain development.
- Berries: Berries contain vitamin C, calcium, folate and fiber, which is important to your diet, besides being a delicious addition to your meal.
- Low fat yogurt: Sweetened yogurt is extremely bad for your health, but a cup of plain, low fat yogurt contains copious amount of calcium and is also a good source of proteins.
Things to avoid:
- Soft cheese: Soft cheese, like feta, blue cheese, brie, etc. are made of unpasteurized milk, which contain listeria bacteria which might be fatal for you and your child. Hence, they are best to avoid.
- Undercooked or raw food: Raw meat may contain toxoplasma and other bacteria. Raw eggs in sauces like mayonnaise, uncooked dough, desserts like tiramisu and salad dressings are also harmful for you. Fish in sushis or self caught fish may also contain harmful bacteria and parasites or chemicals released from nearby factories. Do ensure that your meat and fish are thoroughly cooked while dining out as well.
- Unpasteurized juices: There is always a risk of juices, which are squeezed and unpasteurized, being contaminated with E-coli or salmonella, which can be very harmful for you.
- Pre-dressed poultry: Poultry that has been dressed and stuffed at the market often run the risk of being contaminated by the juices of slaughtered poultry, proving to be best breeding grounds for bacteria.
- Unwashed fruits and vegetables: Toxoplasma can breed on unwashed raw foods, which also cause harm to your health, mainly in the prenatal period.
- Alcohol, coffee and unpasteurized milk: These beverages have been deemed unsafe for pregnant ladies since they can cause severe health damages.
Cupping therapy is an effective treatment for many diseases. This case puts some light on the effectiveness of cupping therapy to treat psoriasis. This case demonstrates the efficacy of cupping therapy in treating psoriasis. However, more research and trials are needed to fully elucidate the effectiveness of this therapy for all types of psoriasis with varying degrees of severity.