Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod ThanejaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am housewife after marriage I gain 30 kgs I want to reduce 30 to 40 kgs. My life is not hard working. And facing pcod problem also. Can not able to convince also due to over weight. So I have lose so please suggest me diet.
My mri report says have a 8cm x 5cm dermoid cyst in my right ovary, pod region. Right fallopian tube is mildly dilated. Left hydropinx. Intramural fibroid in uterocervical junction. Wt are the best possible solutions of these without surgery. And also what these problems mean in simple terms.
Hi, my wife (32 years 61 kg 5.2 feet height) has been facing a thyroid (hyp) problem, she is under medication (thyroxin 50 mcg daily), recent test report is tsh 0.33, t3 110, t4 50. She has pcod too. She is trying for conceive give suitable suggestion as well. Thanks.
I have swelling in my vagina which is itchy and feels dryness there and while having sex it burns and feels itchy too.
Hello dr, My periods lasts yesterday but today I had unprotected sex cause of protection damage. I want to know that is there any chance to get pregnant if yes then what should I do? please advice.
I am suffering from PCOS since long, due to which I suffer from irregular periods, is there any permanent solution to it apart from regular medicines and pills?
Hi Doctor, I had an unsafe sex with my husband now I have been missing my periods which date is 21st but I missed it I am worried about pregnancy this problem that my period cycle was disturbed 2-3 times but for that I had been medicated but this time I am worried please try to give me suggestion for this.
I miscarried in Oct 2015 and started trying again from March 2016 I have taken siphene 50 mg and duphaston for 3 cycles (since Oct 2016) still haven't been able to conceive. Any reason why? All my tests are normal.
I and my wife is same blood group and my wife is having sugar. So can you tell me is there any problem having child.
- Regular use of alooverra juice in morning is best for diabetic patients.
- It is also best for osteoarthritis/ joint pain patients.
Age 45 female, ht5.5, wt80, menstrual cycle is regular. According to this parameter what test should be done for my health check up.
Hi I am 26 years old. This time my periods delayed by 45 days. My usg done. There is poly cystic ovaries. Bt I haven' t any symptoms of pcos. Except sometimes delaying menses. My glucose level is normal
Keeping track of your cycle probably doesn't sound that interesting or important, but you can benefit a lot by doing that. There are changes that your body goes through and there are specific times when you are ovulating; knowing all these would make your life a lot easier, which is only possible by tracking your period.
- Know about your body: Getting your period every 28 days has always been considered normal but only 15% of women get their periods on the clock. Many factors such as stress, illness, exercise etc can cause your period to delay. This is where tracking your cycle can help you finding the pattern that is specific to your body condition. During your cycle there are lots of changes happening in your body. The hormones cause a change in the fluid produced from your cervix and also lead the basal temperature of your body to increase. Monitoring these changes through tracking your cycle is known as the sympto-thermal method. By this way know about how fascinatingly your body works.
- Desire to get pregnant: Tracking your cycle will help you get pregnant. During your cycle, there is a specific time which heightens the possibility of conceiving. The fluid production from the cervix due to hormonal change is the cause of such possibility. Knowing your cycle can take out the stress from trying to get pregnant and it can also determine any abnormalities that are preventing your pregnancy.
- Avoid pregnancy: If you know the time when you are most likely to get pregnant through tracking, you obviously know when not to have sex if you are trying to avoid pregnancy. Using sympto-thermal method for the purpose of birth control has proven to be 99.6% effective, which is higher than birth control medications.
- Health benefits: You can reap a lot of health benefits by tracking your cycle. Conditions like fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis are quite common in women, which can be detected by tracking your period. If anything is wrong in your reproductive system, the cycle will indicate it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.