Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am 54 yrs old .In the night I have been passing urine with very low discharge and little difficulty for the last 2 weeks.Please suggest what to do?
My Father's kidney is failed. Its almost fail. It is just working 8-9%. What is the best treatment for that?
I used urine home pregnancy test kit of 2 different different company one is prega news and 2nd other company. Both give some result that is negative. This result is 100% true and reliable? Can I believe that result? Tell me please dr.
I am 22 year old and I have frequent urination (15 to 20) times and there is no sign of infection while having urine test, and I lost my sexual desire also, can I know whether this is temporary or permanent? And how I will get rid of this condition?
I am 38 years old male person and have a 18 mm ston in my left kidney. It is not pain regular. But cool (winter) days it' s painfull. So suggest me what should I do ?
I am sahil chandel my grandmother was also has the problem of polycystik kidney disease so as my father. I want to know that I am a gymer I gym and exercise everyday is it good if I take whey protein?
Hi doctor, my problem is that I feel cuts on the outer area of anus while passing the stool especially if I get constipated stool. Even with the feel of water that area becomes itchy. But after 5 min there is no problem. Please suggest any remedy and why does it happen?
I have a problem whenever I am drinking water within 15 mins I need to go to pee. I am having 50 gm protein and 8 Gm bcaa with gym. I drink 2.5 liter of water. I have sitting job in AC.
I am in confusion. I don't know what to do. I have two kids. My doesn't love me and his kids also. He won't spend time with family. He always want to spend with others expect with us. If he is in home he will be with mobile and laptop. He will not leave mobile for sec. He carries mobile Even he go to toilet. He always hold mobile and will be doing in mobile. He won't even speak for 5 mins with love to me. And he is so lazy. I have to do everything for him. Only bath he will do by his own other than that I have to do everything. He treats me like servant. I don't mind doing that if he show love on me. But he won't. I really want to die but I can't because I have kids they are two young and I can't imagine them with out me because definitely my husband will not take care of them if I die. And I can't go away from him with my kids. Because I don't have any assets to look after them. But if I stay like this I will go mad. Please suggest me what to do. Is there anything wrong with my mentality. Or with his mentality. How to change my life.
I am 45 year old men when I am urinal then left side nus swaling (pisab karne ke samay left side ke upper wali nus ful jati hai or bahut jor ka dard hota hai). Gal balder ki nus kamjor hai jis ki wajah se sujan aati hai or dhattu rog bhi ho jata hai.
Hi I am 22 years old male. my weight is 46kg. I have stone in my left kidney since 5 years. can I take any supplement for body growth?
My father was laser operate for prostate on 15 march 2017. Prostate was 53.6 gm. But after operation he has no control on urine. Doctor says that it will take 4-5 week. Is he right or not.
I am suffering with urethra stitches, periodically I am going for dilatation, any one can suggest for permanent cure for this problem.
I have two arteries blocked by 70%, very large Prostate but no urination problem, my S. creatinine id 1.3, blood urea 36 and PSA 4. Pls guide me how to control my RFT levels. Urologist told that I can wait, got Prostate operation till I hv prob in urination. My Lipid profile is also within limits. Pls remove my anxiety. Suggest me medicine if reqd.
My father is suffering from urine infection, bacteria is clebsila species from 1 months and his right scrotum is big from normal in size and infected in some fluid. For this admitted him to the hospital.At first Doctors give him Xylisten Forte 2mlu. But doctors say that fluids are taken out by the operation now. At this time what do I do?
Many people are embarrassed to talk about their urine colour or urine problem with anybody, including their doctor. But, what people always forget is that strong smelling urine and the change in the colour of the urine is a serious issue. Your urine colour directly tells you about your health, especially your inner body. So, without being embarrassed you should consult a doctor, if and when, you find foul odour in your urine. Following are some of the reasons for the causes of strong smelling urine.
- You are dehydrated: Urine is not supposed to leave odour. It should be odourless, but if you find strong smell in your urine, you should consult a doctor immediately. The most common reason of foul odour in your urine is dehydration. If the amount of water needed in your body is not enough then, there will be less water in your body as a result the waste products will not be diluted in water being more concentrated making the urine darker and more odour. But once you start drinking water, it should go normal. Normally, this kind of situations occur in early morning when your water intake is less or not at all. But drinking lot of water will solve this issue immediately.
- More alcohol or caffeine intake: If you are habituated to drink a lot of coffee then it may happen that you find strong smell of coffee in your urine. Although it is not very problematic yet it is healthy if you reduce the intake of coffee in your daily life in order to have a healthy digestive system. Not just coffee but even alcohol could be the reason of irregular or need to urinate a lot more than usual.
- Bacterial Infection: There could be bacterial infection or kidney infection which could lead to strong smell of urine. In order to ensure you should go to a doctor and get important tests done. Then the doctor can suggest treatment according to your results and if all the results are normal then you could be suggested to maintain a balanced diet on regular basis.
- Imbalanced Diet: The problem can sometimes come from the use of certain vitamins from imbalances in your diet. There are substances like nitrates and phosphates in the urine which can give dark colour and odour. You should always have a proper diet and follow it in order to have a healthy digestive system. Eating lot of garlic and onion can also bring odour in your urine.
- Diabetes: If you are diabetic, it may be possible that you find dark urine and odour in your urine. It indicates that your sugar level is not normal and gone much high than normal. If you are not diabetic then it may be a sign of diabetes so you should get diagnosed immediately with your doctor.
There are multiple causes of strong smelling urine but most of them could be cured easily if diagnosed immediately. But in order to avoid this issue it is better to be careful with your diet and drink a lot of water. At least three litres of water a day is an absolute necessity!