Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pramod M.Yerne
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod M.YerneYour feedback matters!
I am 19 weeks pregnant. Today I bleed while vomiting. Consulted my doc and was told I have a soft cervix. TIFFA scan yet to be done. What causes a soft cervix at this stage is there a reason to worry ?Can something in my diet or lifestyle make the cervix firm as needed? Please help. I didn't have any other issues so far during my pregnancy.
Hello Doc, I am 19 years old. I had a protected sex with my boyfriend today morning approx. We had sex before were he used condom but it got break. I had a emergency pills after 3 hrs so that time I was safe. This time We had a sex and he was more protective this time. He used 3 condoms at a time and when he understand that his sperms are getting out he immediately stopped inter-coursing. I didn't have a pills later. I was not eating for 3 days 2 days before our sex. Now my problem is I'm losing my consciousness after few hours. I sugar, I had good amount of food, but still I'm losing my consciousness. I want your suggestion what is it all about. And is it OK or it is a serious issue.
I am a 24 years old female. Recently married. But I know nothing about contraceptive pills. My family is also shy about discussing this. Can you suggest any safe contraceptive pill names and the dosages.
Sir, sperm was not ejected but I guess there was a very little pre cum, it was very less. So I take I pill just to my make self less worried. Its already been approximately 48 hours and I have 24 hours left as per I pill says.
Pregnancy is considered to be one of the most challenging and important phases in the life of a woman.
Pregnancy Complications are health problems that occur during pregnancy. They can involve the mother’s health, the baby’s health, or both. Some women have health problems before they become pregnant that could lead to complications. Other problems arise during the pregnancy. Keep in mind that whether a complication is common or rare, there are ways to manage problems that come up during pregnancy.
Some complications that might occur during pregnancy are discussed below:
- Severe Nausea and Vomiting: It is common for nausea and vomiting to occur during a pregnancy. In order to avoid this condition, one should consume several small meals throughout the day and completely avoid spicy and fatty foods.
- A persistent abdominal pain, severe headache, swelling and visual disturbances during the third trimester: This can be a fatal condition and often is a sign of high blood preeclampsia (pregnancy complication involving high blood pressure as well as damage to another organ system). It can be diagnosed early using good prenatal care which essentially comprises of frequent check-ups with the doctor and all the necessary treatment during pregnancy.
- Flu Symptoms: It is recommended that flu vaccine should be administered to pregnant women as they usually tend to develop the disease during their pregnancy.
- Gestational Diabetes: Gestational diabetes can increase the chance of a larger baby at birth and create delivery complications, increase your risk for high blood pressure and cause the baby to have blood sugar problems after birth. If you are diagnosed, it’s important to consult your gynecologist to control your blood sugar level, which can often be done through diet and exercise.
- Baby’s activity level significantly declines: Sometimes, the activity of a previously active baby might decline. This can be felt by reducing the number of the kicks by the baby. The doctor has specific equipment that aids in identifying and resolving the problem.
- Bleeding: Heavy bleeding accompanied by abdominal pain and menstrual-type cramps during the first trimester might indicate an ectopic pregnancy (embryo is implanted outside one’s uterus) or a miscarriage while occurrence in the third semester indicates placental abruption (characterized by the placenta separating from the womb’s walls). Any form of bleeding warrants the immediate attention of the doctor. Steps to avoid bleeding include bed rest, avoiding heavy work, and keeping yourself hydrated.
A Healthy Pregnancy-
The best way to ensure a healthy pregnancy is to focus on the things you can control and don’t obsess about what could happen. Take good care of yourself and your developing baby and talk with your healthcare provider when you have concerns.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, I am 23 year old girl. I had unprotected sex on 3rd march which was also the 5th day of my periods, but I have read somewhere that it’s still not safe. So I took an iPill the within 12 hours. On 4th, I again had unprotected sex and took an ipill i.e 5th march. Then again I took another ipill without sex then again I started bleeding on 12th march, just a few days after my periods ended. Is this because of the side effect of the pill? Will I be fine? Also let me know if there is any risk of getting pregnant now? Also I am afraid of ectopic pregnancy please help me.
I am 20 year old I took unwanted 72 after 1 hr. 17 to 21 is my periods date I did it on 29. But now after 4 days little amount white discharge is there what does it means? Pill failed or it is normal what are chances of pregnancy.
A very serious allergic reaction, Anaphylaxis requires immediate attention and treatment. Common allergies usually affect a certain part of the body, while a person affected by Anaphylaxis may develop a life-threatening allergic reaction in multiple parts of the body. Dealing with Anaphylaxis can often be tricky as the symptoms of the allergy are hard to detect, knowing about them can help you seek much-needed help at the earliest.
That being said, here are some symptoms that may occur in the case of an Anaphylactic reaction:
- Chest pain with a tightening sensation; itching; wheezing; or coughing
- Confused state of mind with weakness, dizziness and sometimes fainting
- Development of rashes on the skin, such as hives
- A runny or clogged nose with frequent sneezing
- Increased heart rate with lack of breath
- Swollen tongue as well as lips with itchy sensation
- Swollen throat leading to tightness in the windpipe and difficulty in swallowing food
- Swollen eyes which lead to complete blocking of eyesight
- Muscle cramping with diarrhea and vomiting problems
- Pale skin accompanied by a weak pulse
Further research on symptoms due to anaphylaxis have shown that some patient may feel completely blacked out as soon as they are hit by an anaphylaxis reaction. Furthermore, few patients have also reportedly incurred a second reaction attack that is known as Biphasic anaphylaxis.
Diagnosis of an Anaphylaxis attack
- By finding the allergic trigger: For deducing an anaphylactic allergic reaction or a normal one, an immunologist or allergist first needs to test and find the allergy trigger. It is due to such triggers that allergies occur in the first place, which is why diagnosing the actual cause of the attack is essential for further treatment.
- By examining Tryptase: One of the few methods of testing an anaphylactic reaction is by examining the level of Tryptase in the blood. This naturally occurring chemical in the blood releases allergic responses. This chemical can be collected and tested for any sorts of abnormalities.
After learning the seriousness of an anaphylactic reaction, you ought to stay put and deal with the condition at the earliest. Allergies, if ignored, can become fatal.
The natural process of childbirth and/or aging can result in damage to the vaginal walls and muscles; all around the vaginal, urethral and rectal tubes-Similarly vaginal and pelvic tissue is also affected due to aging process and incontinence is a normal part of aging.
Women want a solution to rejuvenate and tighten the vagina and achieve improved sexual function-Even women with no children can experience these problems because of aging, hormonal issues, history of smoking, and weight gain or weight loss.
Femilift with its excellent patient satisfaction record and shows long lasting successful outcome-It is totally safe and recommended by hundreds of women-Femilift stimulates collagen regeneration through the heat of a pain free laser giving immediate effect.
Many women come to us tell us that their lives has been changed in a way that they never knew was possible- We are very proud to lead the way in this vaginal tightening revolution.
- Tighten and tone loose and sagging vaginal and labial area
- Proven technology for safe, accurate and effective results
- Pain free vaginal remodeling and stress urinary incontinence
- Lunch break procedure at the gynecologist clinic (15 - 30 min)
- Long lasting results
- No need for anesthetics
- Improves vaginal dryness
- Pain free treatment
- 3 to 4 treatment sittings for more than 90% treatment
Practising yoga improves physical and mental well being of people living with arthritis a painful joint disorder. In the trail people with arthritis practised yoga for eight weeks had about a 20% improvement in physical health as it is also combines physical activity with potent stress management and relaxation techniques and focuses on respecting limitations that can change from day to day