Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod M.YerneYour feedback matters!
I am 32. TTc from 17th months. I have PCOS, every-month I go through with follicular monitoring and many medicines but not luck yet. Am tired now and loosing my hope. Is there any medicine in homeopathy which can help me in this or I should go with IUI?
I had some red patches near my vagina. They are itchy and irritating. Do applying zandu balm on them can cure them fast?
I had unprotected sex with my partner 11 days ago. I didn't had any orgasm. This saturday her periods has been started. Her periods are not regular. But this month (july) it came so late. She told me that bleeding is slightly less not so much and have clots also. I was having a high fever (103) 2 days ago. Today her temp is 99. She is feeling ok. She isn't having any headache. Morning sickness of soreness is breasts. I just want to know that is this slightly less bleeding (not so much less) is happening for that fever or this is implantation bleeding? As far I know implantation bleeding doesn't last for 4 days. And the colour of her bleeding is deep red as always. I am confused that is this her normal periods or she is pregnant. She is unable to do a pregnancy test at this moment. So by the above mentioned things can you help me to find out what problem actually she is having?
My girlfriend was suppose to have her periods last month June 24th but till 16/7/2016 she has not got .and secondly she has thyroid problem and she takes 75 mg thyronorm tablet daily. Kindly let us know what might be the problem.
Hi, I had unprotected sex & gave unwanted 72 after 48 hours but as written on it date didn't came after week is she pregnant?
Hello doctors. Is there any natural mean by whom I can ovulate naturally and get pregnant. My doctor said i am not ovulating my follicles are only 14 mm on day 16th.
I have irregular menstrual cycle My weight has gone high doctor said I have cyst Low thyroid Pls give some suggestions to get regular menstrual cycle and to reduce weight .
Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients which play an absolutely pivotal role in protecting your body from a number of diseases and disorders, such as flu and colds. Additionally, it helps in boosting the body's calcium synthesis abilities, in rebuilding of damaged blood vessels and bones as well as tissue repair and boosting of overall immunity of the body. It is an essential part of the diet and should not be overlooked in any case.
Some of the major foods, which are a rich source of Vitamin C are as follows:
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including limes, lemons, tangerines, oranges, grapefruits etc. are one of the most popular sources of vitamin C in the world, and are laden with a high number of good properties.
- Strawberries: One of the healthiest and tastiest berries, strawberries are not only rich in vitamin C, they are rich in fiber and antioxidants as well. They help in protecting the heart from excessive cholesterol and in reducing levels of oxidative stress.
- Papayas: One of the most excellent sources of vitamin C, papayas have been known to supply almost 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs in a single serving. Additionally, they are also a great source of Vitamin A.
- Kiwis: Research has found that levels of vitamin C found in kiwis are substantially higher than oranges; something which makes this New Zealand native one of the most lucrative vitamin C options on the planet. Additionally, kiwis have also been found to improve the functioning of the respiratory tract in children as well as adults and are also rich in flavonoids and minerals like potassium.
- Guavas: One guava contains over 250mg of vitamin C, which is approximately twice the amount of what your body requires daily. Apart from being a storehouse of vitamin C, it is also rich in folic acid, dietary fiber and minerals like manganese and potassium.
- Melons: Melons such as cantaloupe not only supply a high quantity of vitamin C, they are also rich in potassium and vitamin A. Other melons like watermelons also provide you with almost 112% of your regular Vitamin C requirements.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes, irrespective of whether they are bright red or sun dried, provide almost 170% of your daily Vitamin C requirements in only one serving.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency"