Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod Kumar JainYour feedback matters!
Hi I am Anudeep and I am 23 years old ,i had scars on my face which are caused due to acne and black heads. Can I have a remedy to get rid of those scars on my face permanently. Natural way would be better.
I have white spots on my face. I have tried consulting many doctors with various medicines but it was of no use. Please help me out.
my cousin, he is 2 years old, he is having dry skin, his skin is very thin, has many scratches. His leg palms also got so many scratches. please suggest me suitable ointment for him.
I am 21 year old boy. And I have a scare in my head from last 3years its was once a foda but its 3years gone but its. Did not well why please tell me it is dangers.
I don't kno why . I had so much of glow in my face before .nowadays I look bad . . No glow .in my face like before .what is the cause.
I am 54 year's old male. I have to take eltroxin 1.75 mcg daily. I am facing the problem of acute dermatitis since last few years. Doctors prescribe some steroid ointments, it remains somewhat subdued, but the disease is spreading from legs to upper limbs, back and facial area. What should I do?
My skin type is oily and sensitive. Few months back I struggled with acne. Now it's clear. But redness left lil bit. Recently my derma suggested aziderm 20 gel. Pl tell how much tym it Will take. The ratio of redness is less. Pl tell if there would be any side effects initially. As my skin is sensitive. Does this really work on redness.
Hi, I m a 22 years old female. My complexion is slightly on the darker side. The problem is that I have very dark lips. I have it from my childhood and its weeks very embarrassing. I have been managing all these days with lipsticks. But once it fades away my original color is shown. I want a permanent cure for this. I want to make them lighter. I have tried all homw remedies but no use. Pls suggest me some cosmetic procedure and its cost.
After shaving red rash on face. I have changed brush and cream blade no use please suggest cream and medicine?
Hi, I'm a 25 year old male suffering from skin problems in the genital area. There are many ring like structures in that area. Sometimes it disappears and again re occur as a white color ring. This has been prevailing for almost a month. Please provide a permanent solution to cure this. Thanks!
I am 23 years old female I am having lump in right side of my breast and it has increase in size! I don't have any pain in it the lump can move every where in breast. It is movable. Is it cancerous or non cancerous?
I am having wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles on my face tell some natural remedy. And also small small black spots. I am 37.
Hi I am 37 years Female. I am suffering From Minor Fissure Problem. Which I am trying to cure from all Home Remedies. External part of Anal is almost cure but Internal part is still effected and its pain sometimes. I do not want to go for surgery. please advice.
I have dark spot and my wait is more so how can remove my darkness nad how can loss my wait and how can maintain my body.
I have Stitch marks in my forehead from my childhood. I want to remove it. Its looking very bad. Please suggest me what to do. I am also ready for surgery. And kindly tel me the expenses for it.
Wrinkles are a normal yet unsightly sign of aging, which can come about due to various reasons including too much exposure to the sun, poor diet, excessive smoking and drinking, lack of proper sleep, advent of age, loss of moisture and elasticity as well as collagen, which creates a smooth and supple look and other such reasons. Cosmetic and plastic surgeons are now turning to a variety of methods to lessen the pronounced look of wrinkles and remove them for younger looking skin.
Here are a few methods currently in use:
- Fillers: Fillers like collagen and others including poly lactic acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite and Hyaluronic acid can be used to restore the elasticity of the skin even as they provide precious hydration. These injectables can be used on the face as well as on hands for a smooth and supple look.
- Botox: To get rid of the lines on the forehead and to prevent the onset of more pronounced wrinkles, Botox or Botulinum Toxin Type A is a favoured element used by many cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists. This is usually administered via injection.
- Retinoids: This is administered with a surgical procedure in order to remove uneven pigmentation as well as the roughness of skin, which sets in with age and excessive smoking and sun exposure. It may cause skin peeling and redness.
- Laser: The use of laser resurfacing can also help in stimulating collagen production of the skin, which restores some of its elasticity so that wrinkles may be removed and further wrinkles prevented.
- Surgery: The use of surgical methods like face lifts, brow lifts and other cosmetic processes can help in giving the skin a tighter look, which does away with the appearance of wrinkles. These are usually minor procedures from which one will heal fast.
- Dermabrasion: This method is a surgical one that basically sands the surface of the skin in order to remove the wrinkles. It can cause side effects like permanent discolouration of the skin as well as scarring of sensitive skin in particular.
- Peels: Glycolic acid peels and deeper peels that use elements like Salicylic acid can be used to go deep into the skin and making it smooth again. It basically makes a difference to the fine lines. There is a chance of side effects like scarring, bruising and general discolouration in this method as well.
Adequate sleep, good nutrition, avoiding excessive sun exposure and a good skin care regimen can help in keeping wrinkles at bay for a long time. Moisturising with products that contain plenty of vitamin A and E can also help in reducing fine lines.