Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pramod A Ambelkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod A AmbelkarYour feedback matters!
I want to know how to reduce weight as it's going on increasing without eating so much. Specially my tummy is getting out nowadays alot. I recently got married so want to be fit all time. Suggest please?
Mere face par bahut dane ho gaye hain aur fodne par kale pad jate hain koi dwa bataiye doctor ji dard bhi hote h.
My wife have pimples in vagina area Before I have it But now I cure Please suggest me how we Treat it.
I am 61 years old lady dyeing my hair for the last 15 years recently for the last two months I am having too much hair loss Pl suggest what I should do?
Summer is the best season to lose weight. It's warm outside and you can indulge in light aerobic exercises like swimming and walking at your will. Choose from nature’s basket of healthy, low-fat and low-calorie summer fruits and vegetables to lose weight easily. So when the hunger bug strikes, you can snack on low carb foods, which help you lose weight fast.
Still not convinced? Read on to understand why you should plan to chuck the extra kilos during summers.
- Hot summer weather suppresses your appetite: Sunlight may help weight loss in summer season by increasing serotonin levels. That’s one way doctors treat the depression of seasonal affective disorder. Increased levels of serotonin reduce some people’s need to eat, especially if the cravings are for comfort foods. In a 2013 study, people who worked out in a hot environment (86° F) ate less afterward than those who exercised in a cooler setting (50° F). This suggests that sweltering temperatures during summer may, in fact, reduce your desire to eat—even after you’ve done a tough workout.
- Its easier to eat better when it’s scorching hot outside: It’s easier to eat better in summer because there’s an abundance of seasonal, fat-burning foods that are relatively low-priced. Summer foods such as Lady finger (an important source of vitamin B6 and folic acid), cucumbers (a good source of silica, which is good for the skin), peaches, (a good source of fiber), asparagus and broccoli (which are full of hunger-satisfying protein), are all readily available. These foods not only promote a healthy digestive tract but are a key for weight loss in summers. Hence include these local produce in your weight loss diet plan.
- Choice of delicious low-carb fruits and veggies: Summer comes with an abundance of seasonal, nutritious and fat-burning fruits and vegetables like cucumbers, peaches, asparagus, broccoli and water melon to name a few. Health professionals say that these low-calorie food items should make up about 50% of your diet, especially if you’re trying to lose weight. If you make half of your plate or half of all your meals a fruit or a vegetable, you straightaway promote weight loss as both fruits and vegetables are naturally very low in calories and contain loads of water. Eating limited amounts of whole grains and having more lean proteins in the form of fish, eggs and chicken in moderation, helps you cut down on high calorie foods and fastens weight loss. A low carb diet has been shown to help people lose more weight in a shorter period of time as compared to low-calorie or low-fat diets; so concentrate on low carb foods.
- Water becomes ultra-attractive: In summers, we tend to drink more water than any other season and this wonder drink is a big friend of weight loss. Studies show that drinking water before meals helps you to lose weight as it makes you feel full.
- Mood swings are out of picture in summers: We know women and men both binge eat when they are low or depressed. Studies have shown that 27% people with seasonal affective disorder (SAD) binge eat during winters. Almost 90% of these have severe cravings for carbs that makes one fat, especially when it’s cold outside.
- Summer makes exercise and weight loss easy: All you have to do is to ensure that you choose indoor exercise programs like indoor gymming, swimming etc. to beat the heat.
Summer is a great time to try and lose weight, but remember to not let yourself go and pile on the kilos during the long winter months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.