Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pramod A Ambelkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod A AmbelkarYour feedback matters!
Hi, My age is 18. But I feel I am too short when compare to my peers, my height is 158cm only, can you please suggest me how to grow taller and what type of diet should I take to grow taller.
I am a 21 year old girl. I am sexually active and it has been 10 days since my periods should start but I have not seen any symptoms of periods. What should I do?
I have pimples on my face and their spots and black spots I do many things but problem not solve so what should I do?
Regular exercise can lower blood glucose and possibly reduce the amount of medication you need to treat diabetes, or even eliminate the need for medication. Here are a few useful exercise tips:
Get your doctor’s approval before starting an exercise program
Start slowly with a low-impact exercise such as walking, swimming or jogging
Warm up for 5 minutes before starting to exercise and cool down for 5 minutes after
Avoid doing activity in extremely hot or cold temperatures. Choose indoor options when the weather is extreme
Drink plenty of water before, during, and after activity to stay hydrated
Always carry a source of carbohydratewith you so you’ll be ready to treat low blood glucose
Activities should be energizing but not overly difficult
Wear athletic shoes that are in good shape and are the right type for your activity
Try to exercise at the same time every day for the same duration. This will help control your blood sugar
Exercise at least three times a week for about 30 to 45 minutes
If you plan to exercise more than an hour after eating, it’s a good idea to have a snack.
If you use insulin, exercise after eating, not before
Test your blood sugar before, during and after exercising
Do not exercise when your blood sugar is more than 240
Carefully inspect your feet before and after activity for blisters, redness or other signs of irritation
Stop doing an activity if you feel any pain, shortness of breath or light-headedness.
Talk to your doctor about any unusual symptoms that you experience.
I am 31 years old. My weight is 44 kg. I am very thin and I have feel energy lost. Please give me any ideas or treatment to save me energy. Please sir give me any suggestion.
I have kidney stone many times (3 to 4 times in left right both sides (5 years) bottle se nikal bhi jati hai but firr ho jati hai stone what can I do sir?
I am asthma patient and facing breathing problem from 20 days, even am using Foracort inhaler but can't breath out properly. Do I need extra treatment?
Anxiety is a disorder where the body is in a state of alertness as a result of a stressful situation. It is an inbuilt mechanism, which can result from stress, threat or pressure. Being constantly anxious impairs work performance and creates havoc in relationships. The blood supply to the brain increases during anxiety, thereby quickening heart rate and tensing the muscles of the body to facilitate a state of high alertness. High anxiety levels can give rise to a number of health issues, reason why you should try to minimize your anxiety levels.
Here are 5 reasons to get rid of anxiety:
1. High blood pressure - Spikes in blood pressure occur during periods of anxiety. These temporary spikes can result in damage to heart health and blood vessels in the body. Anxiety may also cause a person to smoke or consume alcohol, which affects blood pressure.
2. Stomach problems - Anxiety is known to cause problems in digestion as symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and an upset stomach are reported to occur. It may cause vomiting, abdominal pain, and constipation.
3. Weight gain - Binge eating during periods of anxiety can cause weight gain in affected people. A study reported that stressed out women processed fat and sugar in a different manner than usual, thereby leading to an increase in weight. Weight gain can give rise to other complications like diabetes and high blood pressure.
4. Disorders of the respiratory system - People with respiratory diseases face complications due to anxiety. Breathing problems such as hyperventilation can cause further complications.
5. Depression - Anxiety can cause a person to develop depression, which can be life-threatening. Thus, preventing anxiety can help in preventing depression as well.
6. Any obvious reason: Anxiety can occur sometime without any obvious reason. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.