Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prakash Khatri
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash KhatriYour feedback matters!
HI sir/madam, 100 days back I was admitted in hospital cause of head injury my head was hitted on road after that I was loss my blood through nose, mouth, ears. And I was in coma (3 days) almost. After recovery I was perfectly alright (CT scan X _ RAYS blood test everything is ok). But one problem I did not recovered that is I was LOSS MY SMELL AND TASTE. Recently 20 days back I was done CT scan and endoscopy and blood test. Neuro surgeon & ent doctor saying all scan and blood tests are good &.Daily 2 times I was doing STEAM inhalation and nasal spray. 5 days I was used (injected by) VITCOFOL 2 cc intramuscularly. And I was used GINKOCETIN tablets. I dnt have eny bad habits. Is there eny problem with my OLFACTORY NERVES system. What is the name of my problem? And please suggest me the quick solution for my problem. Thank you.
I am married. 4 years of marriage. I am feel weakness. Stress is too much. Strength of body is very weak. joint pain in hands and legs Unable to sit in folding legs positions. Can not hold long time hand shivering. Is Revital good for this symptoms. What home remedies for this. Can it treat with home remedies. What is recovering time.
My ringfinger's nerve is blocked and it is out of control from my nervous system. It bends down immediately When I leave it.
Hi I'm 29 years old girl from Delhi. Yesterday night saw a dream n wakeup after that very badly body was shaking and shivering. My sister took me to emergency. They gave me gas injection and BP injection then I'm back in home. But from morning I'm feeling I'm scared and my body movement out of control. I'm walking n feeling my floor moving and can't sit for long time. What could be reason. Help me.
Now say - Go Migraine
Migraine headache is usually associated with one sided throbbing headache, with nausea ( the tendency to vomit), vomiting and sensitivity to light. In a migraine there is excessive stimulation (constriction and sudden dilatation) of brain and blood vessels.
Improper metabolism, suppression of natural urges, anger, jealousy, grief, poor elimination, intake of dry, pungent and salty food, intake of polluted food, mental and physical stress, viewing of tv for long periods, reading with insufficient light, sleeplessness etc.
Origin of a migraine headache
Due to the causative factors, pitta dosha obstructs the flow of Vata dosha in the brain, causing throbbing pain.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult now.
- Sneha nasya - instillation of medicated oils can be carried to the nostrils. Shadbindu tailam or anu tailam yield significant benefits in this condition.
- Apply a paste of freshly ground clay or freshly ground sandalwood to the forehead, let dry, rub off by hand and wash.
- Sugar powder 16 parts, vamshalochana 8 parts, pippali (long pepper) 4 parts, ela (cardamom) 2 parts, cinnamon - 1 part. Make fine powder and mix it, keep in tight moisture-free container. Take half teaspoon thrice daily with honey.
- Mix one-forth teaspoon of clove powder with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon oil. Apply this paste on the affected area for 20-30 minutes.
- Add chamomile powder to 1 cup of boiling water. Transfer the liquid to a cup. Drink when hot. It gives fast relief from a migraine.
- Grind 10-12 grains of black pepper and 10-12 grains of rice with water to make it a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area of the head for 15-20 minutes.
- Take half a glass of carrot juice. Add half a glass of spinach juice. Mix well. Drink this juice to cure the migraine.
- Practicing meditation is highly recommended.
- Apple, mango, papaya, cheeku, guava.
- Salad 1hr before lunch, 1hr before dinner.
- Buttermilk, boiled rice sauted with cinnamon, cumin seeds, and garlic or asafetida are good in the daytime.
- Have warm and easily digestible foods, boiled and steamed vegetables, soups, vegetable juices, porridge, brown rice and whole-wheat flour.
- Avoid yogurt especially at night.