Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prakash
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrakashYour feedback matters!
Hi I am married female trying to conceive I have 26-30 days cycle and I do bleed for 3 days with clots but this month I started my period on 29 th day with only clots with some pink discharge for 1.5 day and then stopped today is my fifth day of new cycle I took tsh test which was 0.3 and hemoglobin is 12.9 So what would be the reason to happen like this which never happened before for me whether this will affect my pregnancy and what precautions can I take it for this cycle to get pregnant?
My wife has been diagnosed with cervical fibroid recently during an Ultrasound. 2 years before the ultrasound done was fine but recently done again and the report says "There is evidence of well defined hypoechoic lesion measuring 38.3 mm x 26.8 mm is seen in the cervix, the lesion appeared to be connected with endometrium- S/o? Polyp?? Cervical fibroid" Now the doctor has advised a small surgery in which they use a tube and camera to put inside and remove the same with some radiations. As per them its too big and medicines will not help. Do you advise we can get it done and its safe? Also should we get the ultrasound done again for confirmation? please advise. Thank u.
Your diet is missing in multiple nutrients hence not able to protect itself from dis-eases. Your body does not get enough supply of nutrients and due to pollution (environmental, water, food, air quality, soil, chemicals used outside and inside home etc.) the nutrients are exhausted faster and the requirement increases multifolds.
The remedy is to eat as many fruits and veg in a day - fresh, juiced (but un-strained) or as mixed fruit bowl, mixed salad etc. all uncooked. Remember the antioxidants (protective nutrients – protect our body from diseases, valuable for preventing sicknesses, beneficial for protecting the body from further damage, if taken in sufficiency even reverse certain symptoms) are mostly present in foods which are in the natural form. So consume the foods the way nature produces for us.
Vitamins A, C, E & Omega are major antioxidants and should be taken in dietary and supplemental form along with Echinacea (herb) to boost the immunity, making you strong enough to fight the infections and diseases.
Therefore consume foods:
1. Rich in omega3 to counteract the inflammatory allergic response such as wall nuts, pecan nuts, flex seeds, chia seeds, mildly roasted or lightly cooked soya beans, canola oil, etc.
2. Rich in antioxidants such as all kinds of all kinds of berries strawberries, black berries, blue berries, bilberries, gooseberries, cranberries, raspberries, mulberries, etc.
3. Rich in Vitamin C and other nutrients - fruits such as oranges, apples, quince, pears, custard apple, kiwi, pineapple, papaya, pomegranate, sweet lime, lemon, grapefruit, passion fruit, mango, banana, apricot, lychees, rambutan, toddy fruit, plums, peach, avocado, amla, olives, cherries, watermelons, muskmelon, fig, guava, grapes etc.
4. Good food sources of other protective nutrients in different color vegetables like baby corn, beetroot, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, carrots, bell peppers / capsicum, cucumber, cabbage, kale, parsley, cauliflower, spinach, green onion, lettuce tomatoes, onions, radish, and more - eaten as raw - as salads....
5. Herbs such as ginger, turmeric, mint, coriander, celery etc
6. Uncooked sprouts of all the lentils. Some nutrients missing in the lentils or legumes are synthesized during the process of germination and available best in uncooked form especially for 4 from Vitamin B group, Vitamin C and many others
7. Warm decoctions such as green tea, herbal tea, tulsi tea, jeera tea, ajwain tea, methi tea, etc.
However, when you already got the health concern, your body requires more antioxidants then it would require on a regular basis. If your lungs and liver are affected then you should undergo a nutritional therapy for a certain period of time to get your health back.
Prega news and I can are reliable and 100 percent treatable for pregnancy test. It gives correct result or there is a chance of any deviation. Please sir or madam share your views regarding this.
I removed my IUD in sep 2016 trying to getting pregnant for 2nd baby but it didn't work. This month Dr. supported me with pregnyl5000 2 amp at once on 25 jan 2017 and its helps me ovulate. Ovulation test is positive But my body didn't showing any signs of conceiving or implantation. All of before every test report is normal. Thankfully for reply.
Gm sir on 15 th may my sis got baby n 17 may she died suddenly I thing while feeding milk she slept n not got up now my sister in big trauma n I just want to know now she is getting breast pain due to not feeding what medicine or treatment she can do.
I am 22 years old I and my gf had intercourse and while having intercourse condom torn up nd sperms went inside and my gf was having her 6th day going on. After knowing I immediately gave her unwanted 72 tablet so will she get pregnant?
Jab koi ladki pregnant hoti toh uske pregnant hone k baad kitne weeks tak baby ki heartbeat aa jaati hai.
Good afternoon doctors. I am 26 weeks pregnant and my age is 29. I would like to know, can I take calcium tablets andchuna (lime stone.)? Does its cause and side effect (like kidney stones etc) and other effects of high calcium level.
Hi. We have completed IUI procedure very successfully and the result is positive. I would request you that which is good and which food to be avoided. Pls suggest.
All I trying to find out is if when I Take test on Monday 5th december if it going to say positive that I am pregnant Like the Internet said as I not on no pills im 22 I Do not use no protection do it all unprotected and my hubby wants a baby as bad as me which Why we had sex on Wednesday 23rd which was 2 days before egg got released as egg got released on friday 25th and it said on Internet if had sex 2 days before then will definitely get pregnant as had it most fertile time so hope that true as she got pregnant when Internet said she definitely will so hope I will as well as he Did cum in me so please say when Take test it say I am as done it Like Internet said.
Hi. My wife is pregnant and into 18th week now. What Is the best time to resume inter course. After 6 or 7 months? Or from which week we can start having. Will it create any harm to baby inside?
Can I get pregnant If man fingers me till I cum then he stick his cock up then after a while he cums and I do not go for wee for 40 minutes as my block been coming in me nearly every day last week loads and I took a test to see if was pregnant and it come back negative but I ant feeling sick no more I really want get pregnant how can I.
Can you have pregnancy symptoms even before missing a period if so what are the symptoms? My last periods was on 12th may 2016 and expecting next periods around 12th or 13th june.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV.
5 Reasons your partner doesn’t want to have sex anymore
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution.