Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prakash
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrakashYour feedback matters!
I am 20 yrs old and I get irregular menses. At Least 1 month get skip in a year. Why this kind of problem?
I am one month pregnant I am not prepare for mother so I eat (clean- kit) tablet 17.02.18 in morn next 2 tab eat next morn next 2 tab eat in night realise bleeding hole night and next day then stopped bleeding 19.02.18 even. What can I do? Pls help me.
I am 24 and single, consulted a gynaecologist. Se prescribed doris contraceptive pills for my PCOD problem. I took a pill last night and entire day I had been dizzy, feel like vomiting, head is kind of heavy. I am not as active as I normally am. Why is it so?
Do use of contraceptives like ipill cause any severe side effect. Can it be taken after intercourse and does it give effective protection against pregnancy?
Hi egg grow medicines tell me periods problem now not there taking ayurvedic medicines 3 months over so please tell me Height 5.3 Weight 62 kg Age 24.
What are the other reasons for for scanty and irregular periods can I get detailed information and suggestions how to over come .thank you.
I am five month pregnant. Now I feel some discomfortness in my lower abdomen and my bowel motion is almost nil for the last few days. Is it a serious problem? Kindly advice what should I do.
Day by day hair loss is getting more. As im student and hostler recently also affected with motions, vomiting, and here in hostel they sometimes use palm oil, quality less water and also water is tasting hard. So how can I overcome with these motions, vomiting, headache, stomach pain, and due to this menstrual cycle became irregular.
Do you know that the future health of your baby is decided before you even conceive? Your preconception health is very important. Planning a baby is a demanding task, but if you plan it well you will have a healthier and easier pregnancy.
These are a few tips which can do wonders
1. Relaxation at Work and Household Backup - Plan out your work schedule. You might need to change your work hours or may be change the job profile. You will also need someone to help you out with the household chores around this time.
2. Finances - Get your finances settled and insurance plan changed accordingly.
3. Lifestyle Modification - Eat healthy. Stop the intake of alcohol and stop smoking. Set aside a time for regular exercise if possible. Try to lose that extra flab and stay very active.
4. Reduce Stress - Create a support system for yourself. Engage in activities that uplift your mood.
5. Take Folic Acid - Take 400 mcg of folic acid tablet daily. It helps prevent birth defects of brain and spine in the baby.
6. Avoid Exposure to - Harmful chemicals, metals and toxic substances at workplace and home. Protect yourself from infections. Stay away from cats.
7. Up-to-Date Vaccination - Make sure your vaccination is complete. Vaccination against rubella and flu are very important. It is also important to maintain a gap of at least one month between your rubella shot and pregnancy planning.
8. Optimize your Medical Condition - If you have Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy or any other medical condition you must take complete advice from the physician. Blood pressure and sugar levels have to be under full control. The type and dose of the drug may need modifications.
9. Check Family History - Ask your parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and cousins about any health problems in the family like genetic problems, mental retardation or malformations in babies. This can help your Gynaecologist to determine which problems to look for and how to prevent it.
10. Visit your Doctor - Carry a record of your medical conditions, family history and a checklist of your queries. Get tested for Li Blood Group, Thalassemia, HIV, Thyroid Levels, and Blood Sugars. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.