Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Am normal man ht 5'8" Age 27 yr Wt 61 kg Married 2011 I could not perform more than 2 or 3 minutes during sex How can I gain my sex timing? Am serving in Army Physical fit No any disease.
My blood pressure result is 140-80 mg/dl, is it high or normal? Am feeling dizziness when am standing and walking.
If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
Following are the causes of blood in your urine:
- An enlarged prostate - An enlarged prostate is a common cause of the appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
- Cancer - A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.
- Infection - Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
- Kidney stones and bladder stones - Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
- Polycystic kidney disease - PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
Chronic pancreatitis in ayurveda.
Pancreas also known as aganashaya/grahani is celebrated as the special seat of agni (fire) in the body.
Ayurvedic treatment chronic pancreatitis.
Pancreatitis in the initial phase is vata-pita (air & fire elements) aggravation in rasa dhatu (digestive fluids) situated in agnashaya (pancreas). In the chronic state there is dhatu kshaya (degenerative changes) in agnashaya.
Pancreatitis is one of the most painful conditions. In western thought it refers to a state of inflammation of the pancreas. The changes taking place in chronic pancreatitis are known to be irreversible. Enzymes become activated while still in pancreas, irritating the pancreatic cells causing inflammation and associated signs and symptoms.
Many causes of pancreatitis are known like alcoholism, gall stones, abdominal surgery, medications, smoking, high triglycerides, hypercalcemia, family history of pancreatitis, hyper parathyroidism and cystic fibrosis. Another common cause is idiopathic or simply unknown.
We have treated a wide range of cases of chronic pancreatitis including:
•autoimmune condition in kids
Where pancreatitis has progressed to a chronic stage it is better managed with our medicines and dietary guidelines. The medicines vary from person to person depending on the age, body constitution and disease status. All these aspects are assessed by our doctors before deciding the line of treatment. The aim of the treatment is to balance air and fire elements. We don’t admit the patients as panchakarma procedures are not required in these cases.
#amla-the wonder herb in pancreatitis
In acute cases our medicines could not give the desired results and such cases are better handled with allopathic medicine as the aim of the treatment is to tide over the crisis and give supportive treatment.
•duration of treatment varies from 2-6 months. The patient will first start experiencing a better digestion but the pain might still come. Slowly, over the next few weeks the intensity and frequency of pains will decrease. There is a chance of relapse of symptoms during the treatment if patient does not comply with dietary instructions.
#diet and #lifestyle
•use satvik diet consisting of vegetables, cereals, fruits and non refined items. More stress should be on cooked rather than uncooked.
•diluted buttermilk (#lassi) and indian gooseberry (amla) are the choicest of foods for chronic pancreatitis in ayurveda. Lassi can be made by mixing 10 ml of curd in 50 ml of water. Cumin powder and salt can be added to taste. Taking curd alone is not good.
The following are to be #avoided -
•foods having pungent and sour taste are to be avoided in general.
•fish, meat, cheese, curd, raw onion, garlic, lemon, hot spicy food
•refined wheat flour, refined sugar, deep fried food, fast food
•refrigerated foods like ice cream
•alcohol and smoking. Ayurvedic drink pancreatitis
•vajrasana (thunderbolt pose) after food
•avoid daytime sleeping.
•dinner should be very light preferably soups.