Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Here are reasons why it is so good -
1) it does wonders to your skin - water has the ability to purge all the toxins from your blood, thus keeping your skin clear. Not only this, it also adds that natural glow to your skin to keep it shining and smooth.
2) it purifies your colon - when you wake up, you are on an empty stomach and consuming a glass or two of water at this time ensures that your colon is completely purified. As a result, your body can easily absorb more nutrients and get a health boost.
3) aids in cell production - drinking water first thing in the morning has been found to aid to a large extent in the production of new blood cells as well as muscle cells.
4) it can help you lose weight - studies have proven that drinking water in the morning can greatly aid in your weight loss program. This is due to the fact that water increases the metabolism of your body to a considerable extent. According to research, 16 ounces of chilled water can bring your metabolism up by a good 24 percent.
5) it keeps your lymph system in perfect balance - lymph glands are responsible for performing a number of basic functions of your body such as building immunity against various infections, maintaining balance of body fluids etc. Drinking water early in the morning helps keep your lymph system working in a healthy and regular manner.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
There is a little blooding after two months of pregnancy. Is any tension here. Pls suggest me doctor.
My daughter is a polymiocities patient now is in remission she have a doubt in future she may be affect her eyes muscle also in this disease.
Financially unstable. Me and my husband are working to keep the show running at 30 and 31 respectively. I have still never not felt that I want kids. I am not a baby friendly person while my husband loves children. What can go wrong with my health if I chose not to have kids ever?
I haven't come on my period but been having sex for while now 2 weeks unprotected feel sick sometimes go WEE quite bit breasts swollen hurt and always hungry now so am I pregnant that's what trying find out as I thought when a bloke comes in a girl they become pregnant what fertile period got back ache as well.
I and my gf was intimate on 11th july and there was hardly any penetration or ejaculation. But due to safety I gave her unwanted 72 within the next 6 hours. Her last periods was on 1th july and due date is 28 or 29 th july. Will she have a normal period and is there any chances of pregnancy. please reply I am in great tension.
My daughter has cysts in ovaries. She did harmonal treatment for one month after that she is taking homeopathy treatment now but there is no improvements in her menstrual cycle. Her periods comes after 6 months. Please suggest me what to do. Thank you.
Hi. I would like to know more about making my sex life well planned. When is the safe period for me and my husband to have sex? When is the correct period to make a baby? And is it safe to have sex during menstruating?
Hi, this question is for my friend. She got her periods on 9th August so her next date was 9th September. She had unprotected intercourse on 11th and 12th of august which is supposed to be a safe day. She did not get her periods on 9th of september so she underwent hCG blood test on 21st September. And the result was negative (beta level less than 2). But till now she has not got her periods. What next steps should be taken to get ensured 100% she is not pregnant? Please guide.
Kya periods ke time sex karne se aids hone ka darr rehta ya fir freely sex kar sakte h ya condom use karna zaroori hai.
Hi doctor. I got married on 5 Dec before marriage I had my periods on 23 nov n yet I didn't get my periods. I consulted vid doctor she told me dt um suffering from pcod. Um very tensed due to this pblm I wanna get pregnant suggest me how should I do en most important thing z my husband is on training he comes at home once in a month. Is it major pblm?
5 Reasons your partner doesn’t want to have sex anymore
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution.