Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. PraguptaYour feedback matters!
She is suffering from anal pain while passing stool. There is lump formation outside anus but no bleeding. Constant pain exists. Please help.
I am not getting sound sleep in the night because I have to get up for every 2 hours gap for urination this causes disturbed sleep. I am 40 years old at this age if iam like how will be in my future without proper sleep for just sleeping for 3 to 4 hours rest all awaken. Please help me. I will be grateful to you.
I am having pain in the left dorsolateral position near kidney since one year. How to treat it pls give me suggestions.
urine me jalan hai aur back side pe pain rehta hai aur penis aur hips k beech me v dard hota hai pesab ruk ruk k bhi aata hai.
The medical term for protein leak in urine is commonly known as Nephrosis and if the leakage is too much it is termed as Nephrotic Syndrome. Such a situation can lead to kidney failure, if not treated on time can be highly dangerous. There can be a number of causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out a urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long-term process and is done mainly to prevent kidney failure.
The treatment for Nephrosis aims at controlling the protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about these below mentioned nine things, in order to stay strong.
9 Important things you must be aware of kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness due to the occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to prevent it from damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be careful about everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood value becomes very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can take help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system at the time of need, thus involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the required care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep yourself healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as the positive feeling would eventually help you face your problems. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, it is important that you spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.
Hi. My age is 30. I have irregular periods. For the past 6months I urinate more than 12 times a day. especially nights. Even if I change my body position while sleeping, I immediately get an urge to urinate. please tell me what is my problem. I do not have any pain while urinating. Als I do not hav diabetes.
During night times I am getting white gene from my main urine point. And another problem I am having is my penis is so small can I know the reason of these problems?
I have prostrate problem . I am 60 years old. Does sex life is affected after the operation, if yes for how long.
Urine frequency increase more often than usual. Specially in night I use to go 6 to 7 times. Quantity is less but frequency is increase.
There was pain in anus took antibiotic course relief was there. But urge to pass stool is still there now pain in testicle has started at times left at times right what can be problem and which specialist to consult.
I am 34 years male. I am suffering from urinary bladder pain from last 4 months. My bladder is squeezing and pain. I am going to urine 10 times per day due to pain I am taking plenty of water. abdominal scanning is normal report. Blood reports are normal (All). I used meftal spas, Cystopen, dicklofine. It is only temporary relief only. Urinary examine details are given below: Colour: Yellow, Appearance: slightly turbid, Reaction: Acidic, Albumin: Nil, Glucose: nil, Pus cells 6-8 /Hpf, Epithelial cells: 2 to 3/Hpf, RBC: nil, Casts: nil, Crystals: Nil, Others: Nil. Please give your advice why I am getting pain. Last year also I faced same problem for a month only. Now I am suffering pain at blade from 4 months please give advice. Is urine reports are normal? Regards, sudhakar. K.
Deepankar is having problem in urinating. He gets frequent urge to urinate in every 30 minutes that too with burning sensation. It gets very painful for him while urinating that causes him to stay irritated all the time. This is happening to him since the last 15-20 days. Please help him.
Am 22 years old female, I get right abdominal pain every 4-6 months once. It's very severe pain, scanning report shows nothing, it shows a mild increase the urinary palette. Doctors tell it's due to urine infection and prescribe medicine. Does it have any worse impact on my health in feature? Is there any permanent solution for this problem? Please suggest.
A healthy kidney produces a hormone known as the erythropoietin. The latter assists the bone marrow to produce an adequate amount of RBC that carries oxygen to every nook and corner of the body. A damaged kidney results in less RBC production, thereby, creating a condition known as anaemia. The hemoglobin count in the blood reduces significantly in this condition.
Anaemia is characterized by shortness of breath, weakness and tiredness. It can affect sleep and a loss of appetite. A patient suffering from anaemia reports of frequent headaches and a faster heart rate. These symptoms also surface when a person suffers from chronic kidney diseases (CKD). The condition gets worse as the disease progresses.
A patient suffering from anaemia should be treated on time as there are many pitfalls of a lower hemoglobin level. The treatment will give instant relief from other symptoms that might have arrived with CKD. Doctors frequently prescribe Erythropoiesis Stimulating Agent (ESA) for patients suffering from CKD and suffering from anaemia due to the shortage of erythropoietin. ESAs can be injected through an injection or intravenously. These injections stimulate the bone marrow to produce more RBCs. However, studies have revealed that ESAs increase the chance of strokes, heart attacks and blood clots. Furthermore, they aggravate tumor growth and shorten life expectancy for cancer patients. People undergoing ESA treatment should have periodic check-ups to ensure that the hemoglobin count is normal and under control.
Iron count in the body has an important role in treating patients suffering from anaemia and CKD. In case the level of iron is too low in the body, ESAs fail to improve the condition of an anaemic patient. The ferritin count of a patient should be in the range of 100-800 mcg/L. One more test known as TSAT reveals the number of iron required to produce RBCs in the body. In case the iron count is less, doctors often suggest iron pills to bring the count to a more accepted level.
There could be other reasons for anaemia as well. A doctor might further investigate the level of B12 and folic acid present in the body. Even an inflammatory condition can lead to anaemia. A decreased count of any of the above mentioned ingredients can cause anaemia to a patient suffering from EKD.
Food items necessary to improve the condition
A healthy diet helps in improving the condition of an anaemic patient. Iron deficiency is best addressed by fish and beef. Food rich in vitamin C helps the body to absorb more iron in the body. Certain food items that block the entry of iron in the body include tea, milk, albumen (egg white) etc. Therefore, you should be strictly avoid these items from your diet.
Hello dr. I am a 26 yr old married girl and I was having burning urination since 5 days but today onwards I am not having burning urination but still I want to know the medicine so that the infection doesn' t occur and can I have relationship with my husband now?
I am 31 year old married woman my problem is: at night I frequently (5-6 times) go for urinating. And since last one week facing headache also my hair is also falling a lot. Also feeling shortness of breathing. Please suggest is it symptoms of what and which specialist should I consult.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.