Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pradip JaynaYour feedback matters!
I am a 28 yr old male. My upper right side 4th and 6th teeth always feels sensitivity problem since 2 months. I have used hydent k paste & also used senolin sf gel. But still the problem persists. What should I do to get rid of this problem permanently. Please help me.
I am 21 years old and i am suffering from a severe toothache. Please recommend me some painkillers or some other remedies to stop the pain. I will consult a dentist in December but till then I can't bear the pain.
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.
Hai I am 22 years old. My tooth are in yellowish in color due to flourine in our area water. The flourosis is at next to the normal stage. The marks are spread to all tooth. So I want to take porcelain laminate veneers treatment (one of the doctors suggest that to me). So can you please let me know the general cost for porcelain laminate veneers treatment?
Mere daant me right upper tooth me 1 maheene pehle pain hua tha me dentist ko dikhaya usne kaha munhe root canal ko par ab munhe waise dard nahi rehta me khana bhi kha raha lekin mujhe kabhi halka pain hota but hamesha halka sir me dard rehta sir ke dard tooth se juda usi side pain hota uske liye koi medicine mujhe abhi root canal nahi kara na kyunki itna pain bilkul kam hao but headache khali right side rehta can tge treatment done with medicine.
Sir, I am suffering from mouth injuctive. I am unable to take proper meals. Please look forward it. I shall always be grateful to you.
I have a problem in my teeth. My teeth, left mandibular 3rd molar has not yet growth fully and after 6-7 months it gives pain. Now for last days I am feeling the same. What to do sir? I'm 21 years old now. A few months ago, I got the pain from the right 3rd molar too but now it has fully growth and has no pain.
I need to do maxillofacial surgery. I have my lower jaw misplaced and needs to align it properly. How much days will it take totally for surgery and to recover.?
Hello. I am 22 years old. Am having pain in my teeth. I guess it's wisdom teeth which is now coming. Today I also had fever due to pain. Suggest me medicines. Thanks.
When during or after fever you tend to have bad breath because of bacteria in mouth/throat. How to make this go?
I have some problem that belongs to dental problem that is" I have cavities and how I remove them from my teeth.
Dear Doctor, I am 22 years old, my scalps are bleeding drastically. I had put clips for my tooth at the age of 16 they cleaned my teeth more than 10 timed during that period is that reduce the strength of my gums please help me with few remedies. How I can reduce my gum bleeding.
I have pain in my teeth regularly and I have remove My two teeth recently so I this case I have problem for eating food pls give me a best solution.
Reasons for gap between teeth are: hereditary, chipped tooth, broken filling, habit- thumb sucking, incorrect swallowing reflex, using of a toothpick, improper technique of using a floss, if the jaw size is larger than the tooth size, abnormal frenum attachment, missing tooth, extra tooth, tumor growth.
Never neglect a gap between teeth as it can cause food lodgment, tooth decay, bad breath, drifting of teeth and finally loss of tooth if not treated in time. Gaps either small or large can be treated, for further assistance you can call us or visit us at the clinic.
Tongue cleaning is as important as brushing and flossing. Use of a proper tongue scraper every morning will remove tongue plaque and freshen your breath.