Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep SaxenaYour feedback matters!
I had blood in my stool once a few days ago. No significant hemorrhoids found on dre. Could it just have been random one off bleeding? No other symptoms, and no family history.
Which is the easiest nd the cheapest way to decrease the pores on my face. I do not want to use any cream or medicines.
I am 21 years old female and have blackheads on my nose. I used retino A Micro gel 0.04% for 20 days but did not see any changes. What should I do?
How can I remove black marks and holes on my cheeks, please suggest some easy and improve suggestions.
Hi I am having lichen planus skin disease earlier there were having only two three bumps now it is increasing 90% are on my right leg Shown to doctor he has given me steroids which has resulted in weight increase.
Enhance your smile with #lip #augmentaion #surgery:
Do you want to improve the appearance of your lips? plump lips often improve self-confidence. We at #southdelhicosmeticclinic have many #cosmeticprocedures, to improve the appearance, reduce fine lines and #wrinkles around of your #lips #lipaugmentation can enhance and improve your #naturallook https://goo. Gl/ngnvn
I got some white spots (circles) over my back and some on my chest. It's itches some times. What should I do?
Can you please suggest me the best sun screen lotion with SPF 30 And please tell me when to apply sun screen lotion?
I have problem in my hair fall and its whiting continue and under my eyes its caught by dark circle.
Hi There is black tiny spots on my face As there was pimples on my face before. Now only black small tiny spots are visible Now wat shud I do to remove those spots.
How to stop black spot on face and how to stop hair fall. I have some problem in my eyes when i'm going in sun shine my eyes going to red.So please give me some suggestion to stop these problems.
Sir, I am 21 years old my height is 178 cm weight is 92kg my problem is my neck circle day by day its going to be very black my skin color is very different from my neck color pls suggest the any cream or soaps.
I am 69 years male - I am suffering from irritating skin problem for the last two months - I have used'itch guard' but no relief is there - I have not taken any oral medicine - please recommend accordingly.
Hives is also known as Urticaria, which is a sudden outbreak of swollen, red bumps on the skin. These occur due to an allergic reaction to an allergen or some unknown reasons. These bumps are usually accompanied by a few common symptoms like redness, burning sensation, itchiness, inflammation and swelling. They can be of varied shapes and most often the larger ones are very painful. Your skin gets badly affected by hives and the itchiness is quite irritating.
Few facts about hives:
- Prominent symptoms: Hives occur due to allergic reactions and some of the most highlighting symptoms are trouble in breathing, swelling, stomach cramps, dizziness and other related ones. People facing these kinds of symptoms are mainly kept in an emergency room so that proper care can be taken.
- Lasting period of hives: In general, the symptoms of hives fade away within a few hours and just few scratches are left behind. Though in some cases hives return either for few weeks or days. Some people experience the symptoms after specific intervals and thus you got to have proper medical care.
- Causes of hives: Some of the commonest causes of hives are medicines, excessive exercises, serious or rare diseases, cold, heat or pressure, insect bites or stings, different kinds of allergies especially food allergies, bladder or other infections and others. Sometimes, hives might occur all of a sudden without any specific reason.
- Who gets hives: Both adults and kids of different ages can have hives at any time. Thus, you should be aware fully of the same in order to prevent this kind of skin disease. Though the symptoms last maximum for six months but still the sufferings are unbearable at times.
- Diagnosis of hives: Hives can now be easily detected by doctors just by looking at the available symptoms and thus no special kind of diagnosis is required. Physical examination is conducted and the doctor often asks a few questions from the patients. If the symptoms continue for a long time then in that case blood tests are also recommended by the doctor. The doctor might recommend any other medical test in this regard in accordance with the patient's condition.
- Treating hives: The doctors often prescribe antihistamines to the patients who suffer from hives. The sources causing hives are asked to be avoided so that the chances of getting attacked by this kind of skin trouble can be reduced. Doctors keep the patients under supervision and then accordingly prescribe medicines for a speedy recovery.