Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep Kumar Singh Singh
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep Kumar Singh SinghYour feedback matters!
My mother. She is suffering from leg pain. Everyday in the evening she got a high leg pain. What should we do to remove it.
Mera peth me halka dard bana raheta gas kafi banti hae raat need proper nahi ati asid bhi banta hae ajkal joint pain bhi hae vitamin d 16hae please davai batye.
My sister just did the pregnancy test and its positive. She had 2 miscarriages almost 1 years back. Shes now having severe back pain like periods are about to come. She is worried and think of this as a sign of miscarriage. What should I advice her?
What could be the reason behind serious back pain. Is't because of some internal organ problems. please give me your valuable suggestions because I m in serious trouble with it.
My mother is 59 years old and suffering from osteoarthritis of right leg knee for last 9 years. Pls let me know details about the best treatment available with cost expenses, duration of treatment, etc at earliest. In addition she is also suffering from parkinson diseases. Kindly provide fruitful advise opinion keeping in mind above health prevailing circumstance.
Age 52 Female Symptoms: very severe pain in shin and knees, swelling in lower right leg, pain only when put pressure in leg. Does not feel during rest Can you please tell me what the problem is?
BEST EXERCISE TO EASE BACK PAIN : SPINAL ROLLING
Fold a bath towel double and place it on a carpeted area of floor to roll on. Do not attempt to roll in bed.
· Lower yourself down carefully to lie on your back on the floor.
· Gather up both thighs and link your fingers under them.
· Lift up your head and neck so your low makes a wide rounded ‘u’ shape on the floor. ( To help keep your upper trunk forward you may need to bend both elbows out to the side as you hold your legs.) The stiffer you are the more difficult it will be get into this position.
· Once in position, rock gently back and forth along the spine with small amplitude movements.· Attempt to pivot on the stiff link in your spine which will be obvious by its ‘bruised bone’ tenderness as you roll over it.
· Use your legs for leverage. As you straighten them out they alter your weight distribution and make it easier to tip towards the lower end of the spine. If you keep your legs bunched up on your chest it will focus the rolling towards the upper end of the spine and require more jerking effort of your head to bring it down to the lower end.
· Continue for 15-30 seconds, trying to relax as much as possible as you do it. Let the gentle rocking motion mesmerize you.
· To rest, put one foot on the floor, and then the other, leaving both knees crooked. Do not put your legs down flat.
· Resume at one minute intervals and repeat up to five times.
· This is not an easy exercise to overdo. Cramp of the tummy muscles may be only thing that stops you.