Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep Kumar SachdevYour feedback matters!
Visit was very good and more than expectation.
I met with a bike accident some days before. I had head injury too. I have back pain since last three days and have fever from last day. Suggest me what to do.
Lower back pain and right leg full pain cause pain to sit and standing it had been from 16 days and I cannot stand and sit for much time. I took painkillers but they cause gas and stomach pain. What should i do?
After getting over from viral fever I am having regular pain in joints and legs. What should I take.
I have skin problem like acne, itching problem on back & lower back pain & muscle ache problem. Why is it so?
I had under gone with spinal surgery "Interlaminar micro-lumber disectomy" 6 week ago, but I still feel pain in back. What is the maximum time for healing? My doctor told me initially 6 weeks and later 2 or 3 month. Also, sometimes I feel numbness/tingling in me left hand. Pls suggest some home exercise to get rid of this!
Completed 73 years on 30th Dec. Since last 5 years suffering from peripheral diabetic neuropathy where in claudication pain in calf and thies mussels as well as numbness in soles of both the legs. Unable to walk more then 10 steps. Diabetes fully controlled. Hba1c always be! ow 6.0 Taking glynase MF one tab each before launch and dinner. I can send all case papers
I am suffering from back pain since two weeks and I could not sleep well. Please suggest me what should I do?
There is a pain in my joints due to chikungunya. Now after a month I had a pain in finger, joints etc. Even I can't lift my laptop properly from the bag. Due to laptop's weight. I can't lift any type of weight. What should I do to remove this pain? Please suggest?
I have a pain in knees. When I work continuously in office with chair I feel so much pain and I also feel pain in neck. Sometimes I take pain killers but it gives me a temporary relief. I also use some kind of balm on it but the same thing happens again and again. Please suggest any method how to control excess pain in knees and neck.
What is the effective treatment for torn muscles for I am a body builder my daily routine consists of heavy lifting my muscles overstretched due to which I have scratch marks in my arm pits- please suggest effective treatment.
I have finger joint inflammation and doctors are suspecting it due to post viral conditions. Problem is I am have laryngitis also which has remained for over 3-4 months now. Blood tests are looking good and I dont have much discomfort. Any information in this direction much appreciated.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"