Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Will consuming manforce 50 on a frequent basis will increase side effects, please suggest. What is the alternate food source for the same?
I'm a regular smoker I can say, but not to be confused with a chain smoker. Since I normally smoke about 2 or 3 at the most everyday. How bad is this? Does smoking affect a regular smoker like myself a hypothetical chain smoker equally? Or is there a difference? And also, most importantly, I hear a lot of people murmur that erectile dysfunction is caused primarily because of smoking. Is this true? Or just one of the few myths. And if it does affect my performance in bed, then how do I make up for it? I'm 21 now, so let's just say I'm getting hitched when I turn 26. How long in advance do I have to quit smoking? (of course, so that it doesn't bother my partner). I know those are a lot of questions, but that's all for now. Thanks.
I am 24 yrs old m engaged I got my period on 20 march n last for 3-4 days but in april I got in 28th only for half a day m jus worried we had a safe sex I did a preg test it was negative can you please help me out.
I am 21 years female and having very strong headache I cnt sleep in the night due to tht bad headache.
I am a pcod patient. Since last 3 years I have taken krimson 35. March 2016, my course complete. This month may 2016 my periods 3 days delay and white discharge. I had sex 7 months ago. Any chance of pregnancy?
My age is 20 my height is 5'8 I need my height to increase is there any supplement which can increase my height.
In recent days I am suffering from stomach pain. I had dinner on some restaurants I have vomiting may know the reason. Advance in thanks.
I'm 39 yrs. Old, i'll suffering a genetic problem of diabetes last 3 yrs, please tell me what I can do for ending of this problem asap.
I have spectacles my no. Is -7.5 and -7.9 I have to make it around -1 within 1 year please suggest me ag meditation without any surgery I have to appear for competitive exam next year, my age is 21.
How remove the pain of brain and stomach. Every time pain in my brain. So how to remove a pain. Can you help.
Skin cancer is a condition with abnormal and cancerous skin growth. This often develops due to the over exposure of skin to the sun rays. The three main types of skin cancer include basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. Skin cancer affects those areas of skin which remains sun-exposed, including ears, neck, chest, scalp, lips, face, hands, arm and legs. It can also develop on those areas of skin that are not exposed to sunlight like beneath toenails or fingernails, on palms and on genital area.
Here are some of the factors which increase your risks of getting skin cancer:
- Fair complexion: Low levels of the pigment melanin in skin causes fair complexion. Fair- skinned individuals who have a history of hazel or blue eyes, repeated sunburns and people who have red or blond hair are highly susceptible to developing this form of cancer. Less pigment in skin makes an individual more vulnerable to skin damage from harmful UV radiation.
- Excessive sun exposure: Exposure to the sun may lead to the development of skin cancer, if you don't protect your skin by sunscreen and clothing. Tanning beds and lamps may also increase the risk of developing this type of skin cancer.
- High-altitude places: The exposure to sunlight is more intense in areas of high altitude and near the equator. Living at higher elevation also makes you more vulnerable to radiation because the sunlight is strongest there.
- Moles: People with abnormal moles are at a higher risk of developing skin cancer. These moles are irregular in shape and are larger than normal moles.
- Precancerous skin lesions: Your risk of developing skin cancer increases if you have skin lesion. These are scaly and rough patches that range from brown to dark pink in color. The most commonly affected areas are head, hands and face of fair-skinned people.
- Weak immune system: Weak immune system caused by HIV or AIDS and immunosuppressant drugs that you take after an organ transplant may increase your risk of developing skin cancer.