Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep Jain
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep JainYour feedback matters!
I feel Pain during, and even after, bowel movements Small amounts of blood like on the surface of stools Burning and itching around the anus for whole day.
As I can not able to take food but I am hungry because of gas what is the prevention for gas. Please tell me how to cure my gastric problem asap.
Since last few years l am experiencing heart burn whenever l eat spicy food. Tab Famocid 40 helps me is getting relief. Please suggest a permanent cure.
Dear sir, Meri age 24 years hai. Meri hight 5'3" hai ,weight 63 kg hai. Sir mujhe fatty liver 2nd gr hai. Mere right uper pet me pain rhata hai. Ye pain kabhi kabhi bhut jade hone lgta hai. Mujhe aur koi problem nhi rahti hai. Sir mai kya treatment lu please help me. Sir mera hep b and hep c negative hai.
Hi, I have fissure pain from last 5 days. I having panchasakar churna and triphala churna with abhayrishta. Can you suggest any other medicine or any ointment for this?
I finally got my sonography and doctor told me that you have non alcoholic fatty liver problem but he just directed me for medicines so in this situation what should I have to eat and give me some tips that can help me to solve it fast.
Indigestion can often give rise to issues like heartburn, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and gas. If the problem of indigestion is not treated on time, it can lead to even greater issues like gastroesophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Ayurveda recognises a concept known as Ama, which can be defined as the toxins created by indigestion. There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an Ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top ten tips for the same:
1. Aloe Vera: An ounce of Aloe Vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
2. Turmeric: Haldi or Turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in Ayurveda. This spice is a staple in Indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked Turmeric.
3. Timely Intake of Meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
4. Avoiding Unhealthy Food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
6. Water: One must have at least three litres of water a day, in order to flush the toxins out and take care of mental hunger.
7. Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cures stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
8. Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and Yoga, especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
9. Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
10. Massage: A good oil massage on a regular basis keeps the blood flow in order and ensures that all the organs function well.
In Ayurveda, the point is to heal and prevent, which is why the methods tend to get to the root of the problem.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!