Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep ChaubeyYour feedback matters!
Summer often brings in a host of problems, the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to Ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways Ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in Ayurveda:
- Vata skin: This is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: This is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: It tends to have all the qualities of water and earth - it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: Can include Vata-Pitta (both dry and sensitive) Kapha-Pitta (oily and sensitive) and Vata-Kapha (dry with some oily zones).
Ayurveda tips you must follow
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes Pitta Dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in Vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the "heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.
I am 26 years old. My weight is 62 kgs .My height is 5.3. I have extremely dry skin on my hands, legs and toes. Can I eat vitamin E tablets for it? Is there any permanent solution to cure my dry skin? I tried applying oil but the result is very slow.
I recently got an attack of chickenpox and now I have its marks left over on my face. Please provide me some tips to remove them. I am using vitamin e oil for three days. Would it be beneficial?
I have so many blackheads and whiteheads on my face and pimple marks also. I have gone through various medical treatments for the same. But as soon I leave the medication I start having these again. Please suggest some home remedies for permanently removing them.
I am 20year old girl, I recently had skin biopsy and found that the scary scar on my face and head is due to dle, when I had little search about it on internet it really hurt me alot when I found that it is not curable. I dont want to live with this scar for my whole life I really need expert suggestions regarding this.
My lips are kind of blacken up! I never had smoked. Its just seem cz of my lip biting habit and sun exposure. What should I do I want to get rid of it as soon as possible.
Know the causes and treatment for your acne
Hi this is Dr. Chavi Bansal and I am practicing homeopathy at Home Mutual Normal Homeopathy in Pitampura. Let us have a brief discussion about acne.
Acne is one of the most commonly seen skin diseases especially in young individuals and teenagers. It can manifest from blackheads or whiteheads to pustule and to reduce depending on its severity it is more common in young individuals or teenagers because the hormonal changes occurring during puberty which leads to much secretion of oil at the end this all gets clot into the pores into the skin which leads to secondary infection but this hormonal changes does not occur only during puberty.
They can also happen during pregnancy or because of prolonged use of contraceptives or in certain other conditions as well but it is not the case that it happens only because of the hormonal changes it can also develop because of certain triggering factors like much intake of oily food, poor food or lifestyle. Very much stress and polluted or unhealthy environment as well this acne does not only manifest physically, acne has also been found to produce deeper impact individuals leading to much other symptoms like prolong stress.
It has been found that many of the teenagers go into depression they have a tendency to develop low confidence as they feel embarrassed and they don't then. They go into the favor for isolation and so the treatment should also be targeted toward treating the condition in a deep way only coming to the home with. The treatment of acne homeopathic treatment is the most strongly suggestive treatment for acne not because it controls the oil secretion. But because it addresses the basic constitutional tendency to develop acne. It controls the hormonal imbalances and it also controls the secondary infections it is very well known to everyone that homeopathy produces the best results in the cases of acne and it is not the case that take very long intervals to get better.
It just depends on the Intensity Severity in the duration of your symptoms that how long it will take for the treatment to cure you completely as well in any other query related to acne feel free to consult me through Lybrate.