Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep ChaubeyYour feedback matters!
Suffering from huge pimples and scars on my face. I had used hydroquinone cream then taken doxy-l tablets as a doctor said and also ate tetracycline. But this pimples and scars are increasing by this. What should I do? Can I consult with a dermatologist? Or homeopathy is good? Please help me.
Hello doctor,I have an issue with the skin between scrotum and leg. It doesn't feel itching but I feel a burning sensation over that area and I can see the skin in that area is peeling off often. Please do help me to resolve it.
I am 25 years old and my weight is 69 kg for losing some weight I have joined gym from last 45 days for burning fat I am taking whey pro protein powder for this from last week my night falls are more 4 to 5 times in week My penis also getting small it is 3 inches when erected And also I am suffering from fungal infection under thighs and underarms my penis around have got black marks so pls suggest me what is the solution for all this problem.
I started getting cracks at the bottom my feet. I could say its in a mediocre stage. Could you please suggest me some remedies so that I can see a drastic change in say about a month or two??
I have too many mole on my face so how it can be removed from my face or any process to control their growth.
I am 24 years old female and on my face black spots are increasing day by day but these are not moles. Everyday I use sunscreen but it is not effective, my skin is very sensitive so kindly advice me any homemade treatment. One more problem is hair loss, front side hair of my scalp decreasing day by day kindly give me any advice also for it, only homemade. thanks.
I have oily skin and pimples prone too. Dandruff and flakes are quite common and of course continued by hair fall. Every time I change my place if stay, allergy will recur. But now I'm staying in Coimbatore and my problem got intensified. I'm getting tan also. What is the permanent solution for pimples and tan. And for hair fall? I wanted to get hair transplantation too. Suggest me whether it is never this age (24 years)?
Hi. Sometimes I found too much red pimples on my back then after some time disappears. But few still remain there. There is no any pain. Now these are spreading over the shoulders. One of skin specialist suggested that these are due to heat. So he did not give treatment What will be this?
Hi doctor I have sensitive skin and no brightness in my face or dark circle also please suggest me best product without sideffect in future and my age 23.
How to get smooth skin .my skin is full small pimples and acne and some pores. It's really annoying me. Suggest any cream to get clean and Clear skin.
Dr . can i am 34 years old . is their any therpy to look younger.that can remove wrinkles of face. And can make face skin tight and smooth
Good morning sir Two years back when i'm drawing blood from on the patient I got accidental needle poked later since 6 months back im suffering with skin allergy itching like HIVES all over body from head to toe and severe knee joint pain, weight loss. The more I scratch my skin the more itching. I am taking anti histamines regularly but no use i'm feeling some symptoms similar to HVS-1 recently I checked HSV! by elisa but -VE I have doubt as I using antihistamines is there any chances wrong diagnosis. Pls help me in Diagnosis.
Clear, blemish free skin is something every man and woman strives for, but only few people are blessed with it. Hyperpigmentation is one of those skin conditions that can distract attention from your natural beauty. Hyperpigmentation is a condition characterized by the excessive production of melanin resulting in dark patches on the skin. This condition can be a result of acne, other skin infections or as a side effect of medication.
Here are a few Ayurvedic remedies that can help treat this condition.
- Potatoes: Potato juice can be very helpful in treating dark spots caused by excessive melanin. Slice a potato and put a few drops of water on the potato to stimulate the potato juices. Alternatively grate the potato and squeeze the juice out. Rub the slice of potato on the affected area or apply the juice on your skin and leave for half an hour. Doing this regularly for a month and it should show you significant results.
- Cucumber and lemon: Lemon juice is well known for its bleaching properties. When combined with the cooling properties of cucumber, it is a great cure for hyperpigmentation. To use it, grate some cucumber and mix it with lemon juice. Apply this on your skin twice a day and wash it off after 20 minutes. You could also use both these ingredients individually.
- Papaya: Papaya is rich in an enzyme called papain. This enzyme helps in exfoliating the skin and remove dead cells. Once the cells in the epidermis layer have been removed, new skin cells will be regenerated. This is a slow process, but with time, you will notice fewer dark patches on your skin. For best result, grate a piece of papaya and apply on the affected area.
- Almonds: Dryness is a major cause of excessive melanin, you can combat with natural fatty acid present in almonds. Soak a few almonds in a cup of milk and leave overnight. The next morning, skin the almonds and grind to make a paste with the milk. Apply the paste on your skin and leave until dry.
- Water: Lastly, drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Water also helps flush toxins that cause hyperpigmentation in your body. Usnodaka is an Ayurvedic process of drinking boiled water. Boiling water for a minimum of 5 minutes, helps stimulate the digestive system to expel harmful toxins. You should ideally drink 6 to 8 liters of water a day for healthy skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
I am sriharsha, age: 18 years old. What are the precautions to be taken, to prevent our skin from getting black. What are food stuff we need to eat. Kindly please let me know.
I am 16 years old I have rashes on my both legs from last two weeks medicine is working pls help me.
I was operated 8 months back on stomach. On my stitches. The skin didn't became normal way. It became strong patches on the skin where it was stitched. Why what is the reason sir. Thank you.
Are you looking for a good body massage procedure, which will help in rejuvenating your senses and also lighten up your skin? You should go for Njavarakizhi. It is an effective Ayurvedic therapy with several benefits. It is especially good for people suffering from paralysis, arthritis, lethargy, body weakness, stress and trauma. It also helps in maintaining an ideal muscle tone and relaxes your mind.
The procedure of the Njavarakizhi may take up to an hour. First, your body will be preconditioned using oil. After you are massaged all over the body with the oil, you will be allowed to relax and lie down for some time. While you relax, Njavara rice gets cooked with milk and some herbs. Herbs such as deodar, mustard, sida and even milk and ghee are used for preparation. After being cooked, the preparation is placed in cotton pouches and used to massage your body. The pouches are gently rubbed and pressed on your body for 40 minutes. Then, the rice is applied all over body while it is still warm. After wiping it off, another type of oil is applied on your body as you relax. For making the treatment more effective, certain oral medicines may also be taken, such as Leyham and Kashayam.
Health benefits of Njavarakizhi
There are several important health benefits of Njavarakizhi, which include the following:
- Your skin is kept healthy. The skin being the largest body organ, needs proper care. This treatment is very effective in improving your skin texture and making it bright and beautiful.
- The treatment enhances your muscle tone and strengthens your muscles. In case you are experiencing body-weakness in general because of aging, Njavarakizhi is ideal for you.
- This treatment helps in lowering body cholesterol levels. High cholesterol is a major health condition in modern day and the Njavarakizhi therapy is an ideal remedy. Because of the innate effect of sweat inducing, blood circulation is regulated and cholesterol levels are lowered.
- Njavarakizhi therapy is very effective for giving relief to stress. It helps you to relax and eliminates traces of stress. The mind gets to be at rest, which allows you to calm down and relax.
- Njavarakizhi also helps in easing pain and inflammation that is associated with arthritis. Moreover, regular Njavarakizhi treatments help in strengthening your muscles and hence, you are provided with long-term relief from arthritis symptoms.
These and many other wonderful therapies are there in Ayurveda which not only cures but detoxifies your body. This is an all natural therapy which is associated with no side effects. Kindly consult to know what are the best Ayurvedic solutions for you in terms of diet, home remedies, therapies and medicines.