Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep ChatreeYour feedback matters!
My father is having shrinkage in Lt. Kidney and irregular in outline. What precautions and diet is suggested.
I am 43 years old. and recently im facing the problem of urine leakage just after urination. moreover at time of sex .my vagina becomes so tight that penetration is not possible .i m getting pain too during penetration.
My wife is suffering from urine infection. She feels massive pain. She takes Mefenamic Acid dicyclomine HCI Tablets in emergency.
Can urethral stricture occurs after cystoscopy in 2 to 3 months? As I start feeling pain in urethra and slow stream even after taking alpha blocker as I have prostatitis Thanks.
I ws expecting my periods on 1st April. Bt I missed. I hd a urine pregnancy test on 4, 5, 9, 12th April. All were negative. I hd blood test done on 9th April. Blood test too ws negative. I ws consuming deviry-10mg from 12th April to 17th April twice a day after consultation wid Dr. Bt still I hvnt got my periods. Kindly help.
Hi Dr, I found that my urine color is always pale yellow, it's not changing. Sometimes it's coming in light yellow. Is there any problems.
Nefroti syndrome ie leakage of albumin protein in urine, my 8 years old grand son is suffering from this type of health problem, guide me how to handle him.
Last one month, I have frequent urine problem. Please find my health history and doctor suggestions below for your reference. Review 1: Reports: Hematology (Red blood cell: 5.80, Hemoglobin: 17.3, Hematocrit: 51.6) Bio-Chemistry (Creatinine: 1.5, Cholesterol: 227, Triglyceride: 193, HDL: 30, LDL: 164, VLDL: 38.6) USG Abd Prostate: 13. 5 cc Doctor suggestions: Regusol 5 mg for 10 days Result: No improvement. Review 2: Reports: Blood report (Blood urea: 35.43, Creatinine: 1.83, Uric acid: 6.80, Sodium: 142.0, Potassium: 4.45) Urine report (Microalbumin: 18.52, Albumin: 300, Creatinine: 56.7, Albumin/Creatinine ratio: 5.29) Uroflowmetry (275/816) Doctor suggestions: Alfoo 10 mg for 10 days.
I am 25 years male. I am suffering from stone disease in kidney. There is burning in my urine pipe. But from some days when I go toilate there I found some different liquid with my urine. I m very confused. And I suffering pain in my both leg in down side. Please give me better suggestion. Thank you.
I am 26y old and my short remains dry from past 1 month. Esr result was 4 my question is it can be symptom of diabetes? As I also goes for urination frequently more than 8 - 11 in a day. please guide.
I Have facing urinal problem by doing toilet. Some of day I feel pain in urinal way and continue feeling toilets. I don't have any sugar problem. Please suggest me.
Hi sir, good morning I am satish. I want to ask one question about stones in a kidneys? I have stones in kidney 9mm, 8mm then what is problems I faced now? And I already faced some problem like" leg pain heavily" I suspect that this problem is related kidney problem?
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).