Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep BhargavaYour feedback matters!
My age is 30 year old .I have blemishes and dark spot on my face .my skin look very yellowish and dull also .pls suggests me any medicine for recover my problem.
I am a 24 years old boy, I am having a problem. My face is fully covered by some dot marks. please help me.
Sometime my hand finger vibrate .It often vibrate on raising small weight and sometime it does when sitting idle though I am not nervous . On pulling hair i feel pain in head constantly small pain present in head .now a days hair fall problem has also started .I was having problem of constipation and acidity but this vibration of hand and hairfall have started from 4 month.
I am suffering from a problem of hair fall. I used various ayurvedic shampoos but there is no improvement. I should I do. please help.
I have big problem, my eye dark circle is very dark, I am very sad for this region, please, I wants to help me.
Can you tell me which medicine and cream treats for fungal infection like itching skin And when itching skin then blood come out that part tell me.
My friend says daily during bath nd after bath while combine hairs. He notices hair fall everyday. Is this a normal fact. Does it happen to most of people. Nd the hairs which have fallen off. Do they grow again.?
Hello, I am a college student and I am 18. I an suffering from hair loss from my school days cause I have lots of dandruff I am losing my hair from the front side please help.
I am working as a safety officer. Daily I used to wear helmet in the working site. Due to this my hair started falling. How could I stop preventing my hairfall?
Hi I'm mukund patel I have 1 question my face eyes under dark circles to how to remove. Please solution given me. Thanks.
Hi doctor I am sTB my feeling always sad because my face is pimple what is facewash me help me place my face is clear doctor place help.
I have so many pimples in my face ,I've used a lot of products but never got satisfied, please help me.
Sir mere Friend k 70% hair white ho gye h .or hair fall bhi Bhut jyada ho rha h.phir kya karna chahiye. Sir please help me.
I am suffering from acne problem from about 8 - 10 years, undergone several treatment but of no use, is peeling of acne can be a beneficial? I am 22 year old.
I am suffering from under weight & I have pimples & acne in my face. What should I do to get relief from this?
It is that most wrinkles are caused by the sun and only a small part is caused by the skin aging. Getting wrinkles is also affected by the habits we have. Habits indeed play a vital role in the same.
Sun protection is the most important thing one must to if you want to fight wrinkles. The UV rays are responsible for the breakage of the structure of the skin. The basic structure of the skin is broken layer by layer starting from collagen, elastin and the epidermis thereby giving rise to wrinkles. Some people have are prone to UV damage genetically and it is because of the ethnicity and the skin pigments.
A given ethnic skin might vary how the structural damage occurs when UV exposure is given. The wrinkles from the sun and those by aging can be easily distinguished. The skin in the under surface of the arm which is mostly sun protected is different from the skin in the upper arm. Also, skin of the breast is different from the V of the chest which is exposed to the sun.
Here are 5 wrinkle forming habits you need to ditch:
- Not using sunscreen: One cannot escape the sun and the only way to do it and enjoy the sun is to wear sunscreen. It should be applied daily especially on the face where the skin is thin and delicate.
- Squinting: Squinting in the sun is a bad idea and this usually happens when you are not wearing glasses. Next time before stepping out in the sun make sure to wear the glasses as they protect the eyes and will not cause furrow between the brow and the crow's feet.
- Not moisturizing enough: If a good moisturizer is not used then it leads to crinkles in the skin which are wrinkles deep under the skin. Crinkles can be reversed if a moisturizer is used followed with exfoliation of the dead cells. Start moisturizing as all skin types from dry to oily need it.
- Smoking: This is bad not only for health, but also for the skin. Tobacco and other chemicals in cigarettes can lead to damage of the skin's fiber and elastin. Smoking also restricts the blood flow, thereby making it difficult for the oxygen and nutrients to stay in the skin.
- Pursing the lips: Regular sipping drinks through straws, cigarettes and sour expressions can all lead to wrinkling around mouth. Even though it is a gradual process, it is going to leave a mark. Say bye to pursing of the lips to get rid of unnecessary wrinkling.
Related Tip: "Getting Rid of Wrinkles"